Team ideal

therealbbe said:
Well guys i lost 3lbs not the biggest weight loss this week but I have to remember 17lbs in two weeks and I thought I had either gained or stayed the same lol I lost 2more inches off my waist 4 inches in two weeks whooooooo I feel great thank you for all your kind good luck wishes here's to another fab week!!!
Love Sharon xxxx

Wooooohoooooo well done xxxx

Well done on ur 3lb loss ! 17 in 2 wks is amazing xxx

Sharon well done another 3 pounds that's brilliant! Xx

God i have a real can't be bothered day on today - counting down the time till i can go home lol x Where are you all to distract me huh? x

therealbbe said:
Well guys i lost 3lbs not the biggest weight loss this week but I have to remember 17lbs in two weeks and I thought I had either gained or stayed the same lol I lost 2more inches off my waist 4 inches in two weeks whooooooo I feel great thank you for all your kind good luck wishes here's to another fab week!!!
Love Sharon xxxx

Well done that's brilliant! Keep up the good work :) xxx

therealbbe said:
Love Sharon xxxx

That's still great hun. Well done xxxx

Well I've not been at uni today so after my mum had taken kids to school (my cars off the road) I went back to bed and I've just woken up!!! I've not slept right well these last few nights so it's been nice to catch up. Can't believe how late it is tho, I've had no water yet either!!

jem021286 said:
Morning girls! My app is not working and had no net connection! Home time today woohoo (back on Sunday though)

I've done ss+ all week as found it to difficult not to eat when with ppl from work ( 1st time meeting them)

Hope you are all doing good - I have weigh in tonight do hoping to at least have a few pounds off xxx

Good luck for your weigh in tonight :)

Help having real hunger pangs today!
Just made mums lunch and want to snatch her sandwiches off her and eat them all even the noise of her eating is driving me crazy!
dont know what's different about today maybe it's the constant rain and being stuck in the house but want to stuff my face now!,,,,,,

nickinoos1 said:
Morning girls, I'm in ketosis, so happy. X

Yay!!! :)

therealbbe said:
Love Sharon xxxx

Wow 17lbs in two weeks is fantastic

HONK well done!!! :)

Second time lucky said:
Just made mums lunch and want to snatch her sandwiches off her and eat them all even the noise of her eating is driving me crazy!
dont know what's different about today maybe it's the constant rain and being stuck in the house but want to stuff my face now!,,,,,,

What day is it for you?

Can u busy ureself / have a pack whilst she's eating it? Offer to make her a cup of tea?

Be strong you will feel better for it later, focus on you goal and the reasons you r doing this xxx

Second time lucky said:

Stay strong hun. Remember nothing tastes as good as thin feels :) I've found myself not having to be be around people who are eating as I'm still getting hunger pangs quite a bit x

Zest for Life said:
Morning, going to s wedding today, hope the weather cheers up for them, x
Have a good day x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope you have a lovely time xx

jem021286 said:
Morning girls! My app is not working and had no net connection! Home time today woohoo (back on Sunday though)

I've done ss+ all week as found it to difficult not to eat when with ppl from work ( 1st time meeting them)

Hope you are all doing good - I have weigh in tonight do hoping to at least have a few pounds off xxx

I think you've still done really well to stick to it while you've been away. Good luck with your wi. I'm sure you'll do great xx

anisacotty said:
Drum roll please ............

4lbs DOWN BABYYY!!!!!

Wtg!!! That's fab hun, well done :D xxxx

Back