Team ideal

notlongnow said:
Week 2 WI - Happy to report another 4lbs gone - total 1 stone in 2 weeks so am pretty pleased with that! Am also below a weight that I have been for a while so I feel like my journey is finally starting!! Son survived his DofE weekend in the worst weather we have had for ages despite going the wrong way at the start and so walking 18 miles rather than 11 - so all is well in my neck of the woods!!

On day 15 feels quite satisfying to have made it over 2 weeks - keep on going everyone!!!:)

Well done babe, that's great, a stone down, that's brill :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning everyone :) Hope you're all doing ok? Morning has kind of ran away with me so far lol.

All ok with me, WI tonight should be updating around half six. Will be happy as long as it's a loss, not expecting a big amount after last week but we'll see how we do. Then i'm off to the cinema with the hubby :) going to watch an advance screening of jeff who lives at home. Busy week this week - have cinema tonight, ironing and defuzzing tomorrow then packing on wednesday and thursday then holidays friday :D weather forecast still not great but so far dry at least on friday which will be good when setting up the tent lol.

Got to get two weeks products tonight - been fancying some choc mint this week so gonna get a few of those, some bars and tetras for convenience whilst i'm away i think x

Morning everyone :) Hope you're all doing ok? Morning has kind of ran away with me so far lol.

All ok with me, WI tonight should be updating around half six. Will be happy as long as it's a loss, not expecting a big amount after last week but we'll see how we do. Then i'm off to the cinema with the hubby :) going to watch an advance screening of jeff who lives at home. Busy week this week - have cinema tonight, ironing and defuzzing tomorrow then packing on wednesday and thursday then holidays friday :D weather forecast still not great but so far dry at least on friday which will be good when setting up the tent lol.

Got to get two weeks products tonight - been fancying some choc mint this week so gonna get a few of those, some bars and tetras for convenience whilst i'm away i think x

good luck for WI. Its so exciting leading up to a holiday this week will fly by for you. I only see my CDC every other week and so get 2 weeks worth each time - I quite like it as I have a stash of things to choose from - feel like the creature from Lord of the Rings - Mine all mine!! - not that anyone else wants them anyway..... Hope you know who I mean - gollum or something like that - anyway I digress!! :)Have a great day

good luck for WI. Its so exciting leading up to a holiday this week will fly by for you. I only see my CDC every other week and so get 2 weeks worth each time - I quite like it as I have a stash of things to choose from - feel like the creature from Lord of the Rings - Mine all mine!! - not that anyone else wants them anyway..... Hope you know who I mean - gollum or something like that - anyway I digress!! :)Have a great day

LOL i know what you mean - i always get some extras so i have the choice, although i generally only have hot choclate anyway lol. Well done on your loss again, great stuff x

notlongnow said:

This is funny, like you say, who else would want them haha x
Although the hot choc is lush x

Rkmriddell said:
It's true though. The hardest part is accepting what you've done, learning from it and moving on x

Well I've def learnt from it. Felt crap yesterday, it's soooo not worth it x

notlongnow said:
Week 2 WI - Happy to report another 4lbs gone - total 1 stone in 2 weeks so am pretty pleased with that! Am also below a weight that I have been for a while so I feel like my journey is finally starting!! Son survived his DofE weekend in the worst weather we have had for ages despite going the wrong way at the start and so walking 18 miles rather than 11 - so all is well in my neck of the woods!!

On day 15 feels quite satisfying to have made it over 2 weeks - keep on going everyone!!!:)

That's brill hun well done :) xxx

Rkmriddell said:
Whoop whoop :) non scale victories are the best x

I know hee hee :D x

Well done on your great weight loss! X

Hi guys will read back through posts in a bit as busy at work today

Just popping on here to say I lost 5lb this week. 1st 2lbs in total.

Am happy to be the next number down (now in the 18s) but was hoping for 7lb

Whoop Whoop :D 5lbs is better than text book loss babe so you did just great!!! Well done x You need to get a ticker or stats or something so everyone can see how well you're doing x

lauraambrose7 said:
first weigh in and lost 9 pounds :) made up!

how has everyone else done?

xxxxx

Well done :) fab loss x

WillpowerWoman said:

Yay! Well done you!!! :)

lauraambrose7 said:
first weigh in and lost 9 pounds :) made up!

how has everyone else done?

xxxxx

That's brilliant :) bet you can't stop grinning xxxx

WillpowerWoman said:

Well done hunni that's amazing, well done xxxx :) :)

jo3791 said:
Good morning ladies :) hope your all well!
Really hope my 2nd week goes as well as my first! Woke up feeling great this morning, no hangover all weekend which is strange but good :) got my official weigh in after work today, (the one I had on Saturday was a sneaky one)

Hope you all have a good day xxx

Good luck for your weigh in :)

Rkmriddell said:
Another stunner. You breed well ;) lol. Hope he feels better soon x

Awwwww thank you sweet and Oh my God get you on ya weigh in bloody brilliant I hope ya flying high!!!! Whoohoooooooo xxxxxxx

Back