Team ideal

Second time lucky said:
Firstly good morning all! Day 18 here I come !
I feel just like a butterfly today I've been a fat grub wriggling and uncomfortable unhappy with myself I've now moved on to the chrysalis stage the stage of change and watch out as this summer I'm going to emerge as a beautiful butterfly dancing around fluttering and flying high spreading my wings showing my true inner colours for the whole world to see!!!
i won't be hidden and dull anymore and people will say wow look at her she looks smart confident and healthy.
Sorry for the ramble but the sun is shining folks and we are slowly winning our own private weight loss battles
We are all special people in our own right and taking control of our issues
Well done everybody!
Welcome to all newbies
Good luck for those with weigh ins
Keep on going every little bit gone helps

Great advice :) love the butterfly analogy :)

Hey rkmell good idea for a tattoo that! If I ever got a tattoo it would be a blue butterfly on my tummy, don't know if I'm brave enough tho

liripip said:
I'm superglued to the wagon now! Think my little blip has made me more determined than ever. Can't wait to wow my family in August at my cousins wedding :D xx

Lol 'superglued to the wagon'

liripip said:
Lol bet he doesn't mind ;) xx

Funnily enough no not one bit ;)

notlongnow said:
Week 2 WI - Happy to report another 4lbs gone - total 1 stone in 2 weeks so am pretty pleased with that! Am also below a weight that I have been for a while so I feel like my journey is finally starting!! Son survived his DofE weekend in the worst weather we have had for ages despite going the wrong way at the start and so walking 18 miles rather than 11 - so all is well in my neck of the woods!!

On day 15 feels quite satisfying to have made it over 2 weeks - keep on going everyone!!!:)

Fantastic well done :)

Rkmriddell said:
PMSL bet he's loving the new you a bit more then haha x

;) .

notlongnow said:
good luck for WI. Its so exciting leading up to a holiday this week will fly by for you. I only see my CDC every other week and so get 2 weeks worth each time - I quite like it as I have a stash of things to choose from - feel like the creature from Lord of the Rings - Mine all mine!! - not that anyone else wants them anyway..... Hope you know who I mean - gollum or something like that - anyway I digress!! :)Have a great day

Lol 'my precious'

lauraambrose7 said:
first weigh in and lost 9 pounds :) made up!

how has everyone else done?

xxxxx

Fantastic a great start well done :)

Rkmriddell said:
Whoop Whoop :D 5lbs is better than text book loss babe so you did just great!!! Well done x You need to get a ticker or stats or something so everyone can see how well you're doing x

Thank you I know I need to log in on pc I have only ever used the app on iPhone, il investigate tonight :)

Zest for Life said:
Yay! Well done you!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you :)

liripip said:
Well done hunni that's amazing, well done xxxx :) :)

Thank you :)

Well just had my first weigh in....... 10lbs off!! Woohoo :D xx

Siobhan89 said:

WillpowerWoman said:

Thank u! Well done to u too :) xx

Siobhan89 said:

Well done, fab :) x

Siobhan89 said:

Wow that's fantastic!! Go you :) xxx

Team Ideal Weight Loss

Had some free time (Waiting for BT engineer) so I thought I would go through all the Team Ideal weight losses since I joined on April 13th only 18 days ago and here's some statistics:
As a team we have lost a staggering 203 and half pounds!!

Go Team Ideal

Well done everyone xx

Zest for Life said:
Well done, fab :) x

Thank you! Xx

Rkmriddell said:
Morning everyone :) Hope you're all doing ok? Morning has kind of ran away with me so far lol.

All ok with me, WI tonight should be updating around half six. Will be happy as long as it's a loss, not expecting a big amount after last week but we'll see how we do. Then i'm off to the cinema with the hubby :) going to watch an advance screening of jeff who lives at home. Busy week this week - have cinema tonight, ironing and defuzzing tomorrow then packing on wednesday and thursday then holidays friday :D weather forecast still not great but so far dry at least on friday which will be good when setting up the tent lol.

Got to get two weeks products tonight - been fancying some choc mint this week so gonna get a few of those, some bars and tetras for convenience whilst i'm away i think x

Good luck for the wi tonight can't wait to hear how u have done xx

WillpowerWoman said:
Hi guys will read back through posts in a bit as busy at work today

Just popping on here to say I lost 5lb this week. 1st 2lbs in total.

Am happy to be the next number down (now in the 18s) but was hoping for 7lb

Well done u r doing be ill

Back