Team ideal

jo3791 said:
Afternoon everyone...just had my first official weigh in (I had a sneaky one on Saturday) and Iv lost another 1lb so that's 6lb in my first week :) iv lost 3 inches too so I'm made up!!! Thanks to you all for your support and encouragement, your all fab!

Well done to everyone who has lost at their weigh in today :) xxx

Well done that's fab!

notlongnow said:
That's great we'll done, first week done - tick!!

Thank you! It's been well worth the hunger pains and headaches! :) xx

jo3791 said:
Afternoon everyone...just had my first official weigh in (I had a sneaky one on Saturday) and Iv lost another 1lb so that's 6lb in my first week :) iv lost 3 inches too so I'm made up!!! Thanks to you all for your support and encouragement, your all fab!

Well done that's brilliant xx

Well done that's brilliant!!!xx

Second time lucky said:
Had some free time (Waiting for BT engineer) so I thought I would go through all the Team Ideal weight losses since I joined on April 13th only 18 days ago and here's some statistics:
As a team we have lost a staggering 203 and half pounds!!

Go Team Ideal

Well done everyone xx

Wow that's 14 1/2 stone!!!!!!

jo3791 said:

Yay well done :)

notlongnow said:
Wow that's great - just remember that's over 1lb per day so dont be disappointed! I'm quite impatient & want it all gone but am trying to be realistic that there is a limit as to just HOW fast the body can shed fat!!!

Ooh thats true thanks for that :)

Hi all.
First a BIG well done to all who weighed in and lost this week!!! :) xxx
Been busy all day only just come on and had pages of posts to read.
Well done ladies!!! :)
Day 13 today for me and all is going fab. :)

harassed_mother said:
Anyone heard from rkmridell yet ???

No, should be soon though x
Lots of good losses today! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evening everyone. Quick post as at the cinema with hubby waiting for the film to start. Lost 2lb this week. Exactly what I expected so pleased with that :) almost a stone in two weeks is good for me.

Got enough for my holiday and plenty of bars this time for quick and ease whilst I'm away

Fitted in a very quick salad before I left so I have a bar for the cinema :) catch you all later x

Evening everyone. Quick post as at the cinema with hubby waiting for the film to start. Lost 2lb this week. Exactly what I expected so pleased with that :) almost a stone in two weeks is good for me.

Got enough for my holiday and plenty of bars this time for quick and ease whilst I'm away

Fitted in a very quick salad before I left so I have a bar for the cinema :) catch you all later x

That's fantastic hun, well done, knew you'd do well :) What are you going to watch? xxx

Rkmriddell said:

Fabby! Well done :) xx

Well done :) enjoy the film xx

Back