Team ideal

Go Team Ideal - keep the faith - we can all do this, be strong today & tick off another day!

Rkmriddell said:
I have the bars. Pay the same price for all products at 2.05 x

I pay £2.00 ?

Quiet on here tonight, I'm in bed, hubby watching rubbish on tv, he munching biscuits, I didn't want one, but kind of wanted the feel of it in my mouth, not my belly. I'm not a biscuit lover tbh, taste artificially sweet and sugary, I'm a carby bread, cheese, crisps, girl x
Anyway, decided to go bed, best stay away from biscuits as not back in ketosis properly yet x
Some great weight loses today :)
Well done ladies that had their wi today :)
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm a carby girl too!! Glad to hear you stayed strong - you are so in the zone right now :D

Is that for one bar ?

Yes hun, everything with my CDC is £2.05

Morning ladies...hope you all have a good day! Had a rubbish nights sleep, could not stop peeing all night :( was up literally every hour....thought I was getting used to the water now! Xx

I struggle with this too, at least two or three times a night normally, i try to slow my drinking down towards the end of the day though to help with it

Morning.
I've had a rubbish night too down to my 19mth old a 3.30 start... It's gonna be a long day :(
Hope I make it through day 14 for me today.
Weigh in tomorrow :)
Really want my bed already! Haha xxx

Ouch! Early start - you will definitely make it through.... stay strong! x

Morning lovely ladies hope you all have a brilliant day, day 20 for today and nothing is stopping me now I am determined although don't feel like I have lost this week . Keep going WE CAN DO THIS :)

Whoop! x

Morning all day 13 for me (luckily im not superstitious! About 13) have a good one :)

Think it varies each consultant - depends on what they want their markup to be i suppose x

Morning all :)

Hope we're all doing good. Another grotty weather day :( boo. Oh well. Half a day at work today then off to buy the boys some new wellies for our hols - looks like we're gonna be needing them eh!!!

xxx

Any room for one more? On day 8 and need some motivation! got a holiday on 26th may and would like to be lighter :)

xxxx

Well day 14 and feeling a bit strange headache and a bit sick.
But think its because of the night I had with my boy and not the diet.
He's finally gone down for his nap, so I've just got into my bed :)
Hope I get at least an hour :)
Be back later.
Hope your all having a fab day! Xx

oabaab said:
Any room for one more? On day 8 and need some motivation! got a holiday on 26th may and would like to be lighter :)

xxxx

Always room for more, welcome to the team :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well day 14 and feeling a bit strange headache and a bit sick.
But think its because of the night I had with my boy and not the diet.
He's finally gone down for his nap, so I've just got into my bed :)
Hope I get at least an hour :)
Be back later.
Hope your all having a fab day! Xx

Hope you're ok :)
good luck with your weigh in!!

If you sleep it stops you from eating ha :)

xxxx

oabaab said:

xxxx

Welcome :)

oabaab said:

xxxx

Welcome :)
And well done for getting to day 8 :)

oabaab said:
Hope you're ok :)
good luck with your weigh in!!

If you sleep it stops you from eating ha :)

xxxx

I'm ok Thank you just need to be warm and get some sleep.
Lol so true! :) xx

Hi, I was wondering if I could join Team Ideal? I started just over two weeks ago on the same day as my bestest friend. It would be good to be part of a 'posse' and I know she has already been on here. so far I lost 11lbs the first two weeks, but 10 of those were the first week! Still inches are what counts I believe. Looking for inspiration at the moment. Regards to all Louey

oabaab said:

xxxx

Hey I'm wanting to loose for the the same day hun my birthday on the 25th going out on 26th need to be lighter by then need motivation like u

jo3791 said:
Afternoon everyone...just had my first official weigh in (I had a sneaky one on Saturday) and Iv lost another 1lb so that's 6lb in my first week :) iv lost 3 inches too so I'm made up!!! Thanks to you all for your support and encouragement, your all fab!

Well done to everyone who has lost at their weigh in today :) xxx

Brilliant Jo just brilliant great inch loss as well don't normally get both. Hope ya still flying high xxxx

Louey said:
Hi, I was wondering if I could join Team Ideal? I started just over two weeks ago on the same day as my bestest friend. It would be good to be part of a 'posse' and I know she has already been on here. so far I lost 11lbs the first two weeks, but 10 of those were the first week! Still inches are what counts I believe. Looking for inspiration at the moment. Regards to all Louey

Welcome louey :)

Hi Guys

Had my 2nd weigh in and lost 4lbs so I'm well happy with that x

Welcome to the group Louey xx

cappachino said:
Hi Guys

Had my 2nd weigh in and lost 4lbs so I'm well happy with that x

Welcome to the group Louey xx

Wtg huni that is brilliant you must be well chuffed!! Xxxxx

Back