Team ideal

Guess what ........ ?

11lbs off I'm so happy , first WI !!!!!!!! *happydance* :D

Going for the 1st stone next week :) xxxxxxxx

Whoop Whoop :D excellent result x

I think I need to do that too I certainly do not want to have to start over so I was thinking of sticking to a really low if not none carb diet as crisps bread etc is my downfall . Also if all takeaways in my area would agree not to deliver , even of I cry that would help ;)

LOL @ the takeaways x

Vjdisme said:
Guess what ........ ?

Wow! A flying start! Well done :)
I'm sure you'll smash your stone goal next week!
Good luck :)

thank you for the invite :) at last some support!!! Ok, here goes..... Day 3 SS+

I'm 39 single mum of two, 8yrs and 3yrs, been on my own for the past two years. I spent my 20's on the under weight side but since kiddies I have struggled with keeping weight off. I have never tried a VLCD before but just needed to take the food out of the equation completely for a little while.

I can struggle with most foods if I need comfort. I kind of have a triangle of food issues it starts with sugar at the top! (and left over kiddies meals!!!)When I take sugar out of my diet I move down to pasta and bread then I will move onto pretty much anything.

Having food issues is so painful as for me it comes hand in hand with self loathing. I hope to be able to share my journey with people who understand and maybe give some support too
:DThanks for reading

Vjdisme said:
Guess what ........ ?

Whoohoooo brilliant well done you :) hit the stone next week no problem xxx

thank you for the invite :) at last some support!!! Ok, here goes..... Day 3 SS+

I'm 39 single mum of two, 8yrs and 3yrs, been on my own for the past two years. I spent my 20's on the under weight side but since kiddies I have struggled with keeping weight off. I have never tried a VLCD before but just needed to take the food out of the equation completely for a little while.

I can struggle with most foods if I need comfort. I kind of have a triangle of food issues it starts with sugar at the top! (and left over kiddies meals!!!)When I take sugar out of my diet I move down to pasta and bread then I will move onto pretty much anything.

Having food issues is so painful as for me it comes hand in hand with self loathing. I hope to be able to share my journey with people who understand and maybe give some support too
:DThanks for reading

Glad to see you found us and welcome to the team :) I think most of us will relate with your post - you're in the right place :) keep going, keep drinking and you'll soon be there x

donnamarie said:
Thanks for the advice on the bars and the good luck wishes.
I lost 5lb :) xx

Well done that's a great result.

colettegray said:
Hi everyone , had my first weigh in tthis morning and I've lost 9 and a half pound !!! Also 2 inch of my waist I'm so pleased .

X

Wow that's brilliant!

Introductions

Having read the threads on the Team Ideal forum, I was kind of expecting to hear from someone. I'm not really conversant with things like this, so have no idea about protocols etc. Anyhow, I'm Wendy, 51 going on 52 and looking to join with a supportive, highly motivated team which is realistic and honest about its weight loss. I have previously done Lighter Life and lost 5 1/2st. After a couple of years I have put on a little and am aiming to get back to where I finished. There's no way i'm going back to where I started. So, look forward to hearing from you all.

Regards

Wendy

nickinoos1 said:
Hi everyone, had my first weigh in this morning, 13st 3. A 2lb weight loss, very disappointed, think my councillors scales are wring as on mine 13st, also just been to boots and weigh 13st on them, can't believe I have starved myself all week for 2lb. Going to move down to ss+ from today I think!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Try not to too down - its hard with all these big numbers flying around - but it all tends to even out in the end - an average of a stone a month if you are SS or SS+ so stick with it and it will happen. You'll probably have a big loss next week & don't forget at least it's going in the right direction.

Louey said:
Having read the threads on the Team Ideal forum, I was kind of expecting to hear from someone. I'm not really conversant with things like this, so have no idea about protocols etc. Anyhow, I'm Wendy, 51 going on 52 and looking to join with a supportive, highly motivated team which is realistic and honest about its weight loss. I have previously done Lighter Life and lost 5 1/2st. After a couple of years I have put on a little and am aiming to get back to where I finished. There's no way i'm going back to where I started. So, look forward to hearing from you all.

Regards

Wendy

Hi Louey - not sure what you were expecting but there were a couple of welcomes after your post - there are so many newbies that sometimes there is a welcome to all newbies rather than personal ones - as far as I know there isn't a protocol & everyone is welcome & everyone is so supportive and there for each other. We are all in the same boat and started similar time to you so join in with posting any time you fancy it!! Hope you've had a good day today

Louey said:

Regards

Wendy

Hi Louey :) I did post earlier I thought but maybe it didn't show? Not sure as I'm on the phone now lol. Welcome to the team Everyone here is great and the support incredible :) how much have you got to lose? X

Evening all. How are we? I've been a little hungrier today had my second shake already so think I'll be havin a small salad tonight. My totm is due though so I expect it's that. Just at Asda having tea with the kids. Came to get them some welly boots but typically they've got none now lol. Home then for packing x hope you've all ha a good day xxx

Vjdisme said:
Guess what ........ ?

Excellent well done that's brill x

Louey said:

Regards

Wendy

Welcome the the happy motivational team that is ideal for you :)

Well it's day 21 WI number 3 and I have lost another 3lb making it 17 in 3 weeks I am so happy and she measured me and I have lost 7 inches overall 3 from bust 1 from waist and 3 from hips, so looking forward to day 28 and WI number 4 another week of 100% to follow

I did feel a bit bloated today too think I'm retaining water but I am so frickin happy I don't care :) I love this diet

harassed_mother said:
Well it's day 21 WI number 3 and I have lost another 3lb making it 17 in 3 weeks I am so happy and she measured me and I have lost 7 inches overall 3 from bust 1 from waist and 3 from hips, so looking forward to day 28 and WI number 4 another week of 100% to follow

I did feel a bit bloated today too think I'm retaining water but I am so frickin happy I don't care :) I love this diet

Wow!
Well done you!
This diet is fab isn't it! :) x

donnamarie said:
Wow!
Well done you!
This diet is fab isn't it! :) x

Thank u yes it is no one that knows I'm on it thought I would last a week without food and here I am 21 days later and so determined and been 100% every day since starting

harassed_mother said:

Wow that's brilliant - its great when the numbers start stacking up into a nice big amount. Lots of inches gone too - not surprised you pleased.

notlongnow said:
Wow that's brilliant - its great when the numbers start stacking up into a nice big amount. Lots of inches gone too - not surprised you pleased.

Thanks x

Back