Team ideal

harassed_mother said:
Well it's day 21 WI number 3 and I have lost another 3lb making it 17 in 3 weeks I am so happy and she measured me and I have lost 7 inches overall 3 from bust 1 from waist and 3 from hips, so looking forward to day 28 and WI number 4 another week of 100% to follow

I did feel a bit bloated today too think I'm retaining water but I am so frickin happy I don't care :) I love this diet

Well done that's brilliant!! :) xx

JulieWooley said:
Just cooked kiddies dinner and the chips are screaming at me!!!!!!

HELP!!!!!! :eek:

I just got all my family kentucky !!! Serving it up to them without a single chip was hard but I did it geez these things are sent to try us !! Wish the kids would make their own dinner scrape the remnants in the bin and then load the dishwasher :) x

JulieWooley said:

Just walk away and do something else , upstairs or anywhere , step away from the chips !! Lol u can do it xx

So many posts to catch up on!
Welcome to the group all the new Girlies, welcome everyone that had wi in today, seen a few numbers flying around, don't know who lost what till I check back.
Our group is getting huge... :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

donnamarie said:
Thanks for the advice on the bars and the good luck wishes.
I lost 5lb :) xx

Yay :) well done x

colettegray said:
Hi everyone , had my first weigh in tthis morning and I've lost 9 and a half pound !!! Also 2 inch of my waist I'm so pleased .

X

That's fab, same as I lost on my first wi x

image-497547351.jpg

:) :)

nickinoos1 said:
Hi everyone, had my first weigh in this morning, 13st 3. A 2lb weight loss, very disappointed, think my councillors scales are wring as on mine 13st, also just been to boots and weigh 13st on them, can't believe I have starved myself all week for 2lb. Going to move down to ss+ from today I think!

Don't get to down, it usualy evens out over the month, big loosers have smaller loses, you might got big number next week x

Vjdisme said:
Guess what ........ ?

11lbs off I'm so happy , first WI !!!!!!!! *happydance* :D

Going for the 1st stone next week :) xxxxxxxx

Whoop whoop, well done you x :)

JulieWooley said:
thank you for the invite :) at last some support!!! Ok, here goes..... Day 3 SS+

I'm 39 single mum of two, 8yrs and 3yrs, been on my own for the past two years. I spent my 20's on the under weight side but since kiddies I have struggled with keeping weight off. I have never tried a VLCD before but just needed to take the food out of the equation completely for a little while.

I can struggle with most foods if I need comfort. I kind of have a triangle of food issues it starts with sugar at the top! (and left over kiddies meals!!!)When I take sugar out of my diet I move down to pasta and bread then I will move onto pretty much anything.

Having food issues is so painful as for me it comes hand in hand with self loathing. I hope to be able to share my journey with people who understand and maybe give some support too
:DThanks for reading

You'll definatly get support on Here, this team is brill . Sugar, pasta bread, my downfall!!!
Welcome to the group :)

Louey said:
Having read the threads on the Team Ideal forum, I was kind of expecting to hear from someone. I'm not really conversant with things like this, so have no idea about protocols etc. Anyhow, I'm Wendy, 51 going on 52 and looking to join with a supportive, highly motivated team which is realistic and honest about its weight loss. I have previously done Lighter Life and lost 5 1/2st. After a couple of years I have put on a little and am aiming to get back to where I finished. There's no way i'm going back to where I started. So, look forward to hearing from you all.

Regards

Wendy

Welcome to the team. I think someone already posted about protocol. So I'll just say welcome and good luck, it's a great team x

harassed_mother said:
Well it's day 21 WI number 3 and I have lost another 3lb making it 17 in 3 weeks I am so happy and she measured me and I have lost 7 inches overall 3 from bust 1 from waist and 3 from hips, so looking forward to day 28 and WI number 4 another week of 100% to follow

I did feel a bit bloated today too think I'm retaining water but I am so frickin happy I don't care :) I love this diet

Well done Hun :) the diet is loving you too! Fab losses your having x

Hi all
Welcome to all the newbies and congrats to all on their weight losses :):)
So many posts to catch up on.
Im on day 20 today and looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow night I think!
Been as good as gold on the diet even though like all of you I've had some trying moments when cooking for the family.
Meant to say before but I'm 55 -sounds so old (feel about 14 most of the time on the inside - the outside is still in need of a good overhaul!
I've been married for 36 years and have two boys aged 30 and 33 both fitness fanatics my eldest. Has just bought and opened a cross fit gym in Feb this year and youngest attends the gym every night
I've been busy getting ready to go on hol for 6 days on Friday to Portland near Weymouth just hubby and I so looking forward to it My brother who lives in Gibraltar is coming here to look after my mum so we can have a break.
Everyone on Team Ideal is doing so well keep up the good work
working towards the ideal world where you are your ideal weight wearing your ideal clothes -----it's just going to be IDEAL!!!

This is prob on a be a stupid question but can you have pepper in your soups ???

harassed_mother said:
This is prob on a be a stupid question but can you have pepper in your soups ???

Yeh just not salt xx

JulieWooley said:

Chips, spell it out C it on the HIPS lol. You so dotty want them x

harassed_mother said:

Whoop whoop! You're doing great x great inch loss too x

Vjdisme said:
I just got all my family kentucky !!! Serving it up to them without a single chip was hard but I did it geez these things are sent to try us !! Wish the kids would make their own dinner scrape the remnants in the bin and then load the dishwasher :) x

Well done for stating strong!! It is tough but will be worth it x

Back