Team ideal

Second time lucky said:
Hi all
Welcome to all the newbies and congrats to all on their weight losses :):)
So many posts to catch up on.
Im on day 20 today and looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow night I think!
Been as good as gold on the diet even though like all of you I've had some trying moments when cooking for the family.
Meant to say before but I'm 55 -sounds so old (feel about 14 most of the time on the inside - the outside is still in need of a good overhaul!
I've been married for 36 years and have two boys aged 30 and 33 both fitness fanatics my eldest. Has just bought and opened a cross fit gym in Feb this year and youngest attends the gym every night
I've been busy getting ready to go on hol for 6 days on Friday to Portland near Weymouth just hubby and I so looking forward to it My brother who lives in Gibraltar is coming here to look after my mum so we can have a break.
Everyone on Team Ideal is doing so well keep up the good work
working towards the ideal world where you are your ideal weight wearing your ideal clothes -----it's just going to be IDEAL!!!

Good luck for tomorrow :) we're going to Weymouth on Friday too! Small world xxx

Evening all :)

I feel really agitated tonight and am having to fight with my emotions over food. Think it's just that totm is due making me want to eat and be peed off then be peed off that I can't eat lol. I hope that makes sense.

Calming down a bit since catching up with you guys though :) damn I hate being a woman some times. Just gonna catch up then watching the apprentice. Packed some bits will sort the rest our tomorrow. Have got the car set up tho could do with gettin it cleaned in the morning!

Keep up the good work everyone we're doing great x

Rkmriddell said:

I feel really agitated tonight and am having to fight with my emotions over food. Think it's just that totm is due making me want to eat and be peed off then be peed off that I can't eat lol. I hope that makes sense.

Calming down a bit since catching up with you guys though :) damn I hate being a woman some times. Just gonna catch up then watching the apprentice. Packed some bits will sort the rest our tomorrow. Have got the car set up tho could do with gettin it cleaned in the morning!

Don't give up our fearless leader :) stay strong and drink some water you can get through this xx I'm getting ready to watch apprentice too

harassed_mother said:
Don't give up our fearless leader :) stay strong and drink some water you can get through this xx I'm getting ready to watch apprentice too

No room for giving up! Am strapped into that wagon lol. Just amazes me how much my emotions can make me want to eat!! Wish I knew how to turn that off lol. Am feeling a bit better now. Enjoyed my bar :) just waiting for hubby to come to bed so I can go sleep. Some reason I can't sleep when he's not in the bed lol x

Evening all. Some great losses yet again, you're all doing so well. Can't weight for wi on Saturday. As I've mentioned before my mum started on Monday, she had a sneaky peek on the scales tonight... 3 lbs down already :) dead pleased for her. Think seeing that has given her the determination to keep going.

I've had another busy day, the activity day at uni was cancelled at the last minute. The school that was supposed to come pulled out. All a bit annoying. We've got to do it next week now. Not really happy about that as its eating into time I'd got set aside for other projects. Can't do anything about it tho, just have to get on with it.

My stomach's been gurgling like mad today, not through hunger tho think it's more to do with the bars. But I'm still going to have them, the mint one is just too yummy to give up :)

All in all another good day :) made better by Ronnie O'Sullivan getting thru on the snooker ;)

Hope you all have good night. Bring on tomorrow!!! xxx

Rkmriddell said:

Wish I could turn my emotions off too sometimes! xxx

harassed_mother said:
Well it's day 21 WI number 3 and I have lost another 3lb making it 17 in 3 weeks I am so happy and she measured me and I have lost 7 inches overall 3 from bust 1 from waist and 3 from hips, so looking forward to day 28 and WI number 4 another week of 100% to follow

I did feel a bit bloated today too think I'm retaining water but I am so frickin happy I don't care :) I love this diet

That's brill babe well done. Fab inch loss too, bet you're chuffed to bits :) xxx

Vjdisme said:
I just got all my family kentucky !!! Serving it up to them without a single chip was hard but I did it geez these things are sent to try us !! Wish the kids would make their own dinner scrape the remnants in the bin and then load the dishwasher :) x

Not sure if I could've resisted that! Well done for staying strong xxx

Zest for Life said:
Our group is getting huge... :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Don't you mean our group is getting smaller lol ;) the incredible shrinking team! x

The end to another day been a bit of a battle today harder work than usual but done and on track.
good night all sleep well and keep on going xxxxxxxx

Evening all.
I've been to a pampered chef evening tonight.
And stuck to the water! :)
Even with all the food, alcohol and nibbles.
Plus all the food talk haha.
Came home to my mint crunch bar and it's yummy!
Feels so good to be in control :)
Day 16 tomorrow.

Second time lucky said:
The end to another day been a bit of a battle today harder work than usual but done and on track.

Good on ya for sticking thru it :) xxx

donnamarie said:
Evening all.
Day 16 tomorrow.

Wow what willpower you have!!! Amazing your in the zone :D x

Second time lucky said:

Nite chick well done for keeping on track every day is a milestone :) xx

donnamarie said:
Evening all.
Day 16 tomorrow.

It's quite empowering isn't it! I've felt like that sometimes, like I'm not going to let food rule me anymore xx

liripip said:
It's quite empowering isn't it! I've felt like that sometimes, like I'm not going to let food rule me anymore xx

It sure is. Food is not even bothering me anymore.
I love this diet :) xx

Back