Team ideal

Morning all :) Grotty day here :( boo. Rain rain and more rain. Oh well. Holiday tomorrow :D yay! Lots to do at work today though to make sure everything ticks over in my absence so may be a little quieter. Feeling better today though, nowhere near as frustrated which is good!!

Catch up in a bit x

Rkmriddell said:
Morning all :) Grotty day here :( boo. Rain rain and more rain. Oh well. Holiday tomorrow :D yay! Lots to do at work today though to make sure everything ticks over in my absence so may be a little quieter. Feeling better today though, nowhere near as frustrated which is good!!

Catch up in a bit x

Morning its sunny Here for min not sure how long for though bet u r excited for jollies all that time away from.work lol have a lovely day just keep thinking about the end when u are done :)

Zest for Life said:
Is yours a group session or 1-1? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1-1 I used to do group he was an instructor but now I do 1-1 I'm covered in mud in my hair round my neck arms knees I said to him I look like I've been horse riding he said you look more like the horse hahaha !!! Good hard session gonna ache like a man ***** tomorrow lol xxxx

therealbbe said:
I not allowed to do any cardio my CDC says it can stop weight loss as only on like 500 calories. Hence why I do body pump and swim only I would love to know if you are allowed :) xxxx

Well I did it all through my first week and high impact and I was fine and lost 11lbs . Think that the risk is passing out maybe think u have to listen to your own body and gauge how you feel :D

Morning its sunny Here for min not sure how long for though bet u r excited for jollies all that time away from.work lol have a lovely day just keep thinking about the end when u are done :)

I still have to do a few bits whilst i'm away but shouldn't take me long and can do that on the nights thankfully. Am just looking forward to some more time with the kiddies :) The end is what pushes me through. I am so determined that i am going to v feeling good about myself this year - no room to fail! x

Did exactly the same as you only I got weighed then stuffed my face until I felt sick that night ! Couldn't eat any more!
wnt into ketosis about day 4 I think and still lost 10 pounds the first week so don't worry it will happen providing you stick to it the weight will fall off xxx
message for Julie x
ps welcome to the team x

Hey all :) how are we today, so not been on for roughly 4 days thanks to the muppets at Virgin media who managed to switch my Internet off for four days without knowing why they had done it lol....rant over :)

First week is now over!! Was ok for the first 3 days then struggled with headaches and having no energy on day 4 and 5, stuck it at though and they went away on day 6 :D

So this is me starting day 8, amazed that I've made it this far lol, oohhhh and I hady first weigh in last night and lost 9lbs :D very pleased with that!!!

Hope everyone's doing well :)

PS I've just copied this from my post in my weight loss diary to save me typing it twice haha, sheer laziness at half 6 in the morning, I'm now off to attempt to catch up on how everything I've missed with the team in the last 4 days!! :D
Well done with your amazing weight Loss!

Good luck for tomorrow :) we're going to Weymouth on Friday too! Small world xxx
We really should have a special Team Ideal badge so if we bump into each other we would recognise each other!
I will be the one on the beach paddling in the rain whilst chewing on a pebble!
would be so much easier if hubby was on this too then I wouldn't have to go out for meals and sip on water whilst he munches through a mixed grill!
Have fun xxx

Hello all.

yipee to all the losses. Sorry I've bin outta reach.

So... Started on Saturday as planned weighing 231lbs. It's bin a tough week but this is day 5 and I'm still hanging in there.lol! Can't wait for WI on saturday

Any ideas on How to know if my body has gone I to ketosis?

Hello all.

yipee to all the losses. Sorry I've bin outta reach.

So... Started on Saturday as planned weighing 231lbs. It's bin a tough week but this is day 5 and I'm still hanging in there.lol! Can't wait for WI on saturday

Any ideas on How to know if my body has gone I to ketosis?

Hi there, you are two days ahead of me, I started on Monday :) I don't think my body has gone into ketosis yet but then the amount of carbs I ate over the weekend I am not surprised!! Apparently, if you have smelly wee, smelly breath and cold you are in ketosis!!! Are there any positives to being in ketosis??
When is your first weigh in? Mine is saturday (5 day week for my week 1) xx

Blinkin noras! Only been gone 24 hours (due to working in a house with no reception :( ) soooo much to catch up on!!!! :)

Last edited:
Vjdisme said:
Guess what ........ ?

11lbs off I'm so happy , first WI !!!!!!!! *happydance* :D

Going for the 1st stone next week :) xxxxxxxx

Fantastic what a brilliant start :)

JulieWooley said:
thank you for the invite :) at last some support!!! Ok, here goes..... Day 3 SS+

I'm 39 single mum of two, 8yrs and 3yrs, been on my own for the past two years. I spent my 20's on the under weight side but since kiddies I have struggled with keeping weight off. I have never tried a VLCD before but just needed to take the food out of the equation completely for a little while.

I can struggle with most foods if I need comfort. I kind of have a triangle of food issues it starts with sugar at the top! (and left over kiddies meals!!!)When I take sugar out of my diet I move down to pasta and bread then I will move onto pretty much anything.

Having food issues is so painful as for me it comes hand in hand with self loathing. I hope to be able to share my journey with people who understand and maybe give some support too
:DThanks for reading

Hello Julie welcome :)

Louey said:
Having read the threads on the Team Ideal forum, I was kind of expecting to hear from someone. I'm not really conversant with things like this, so have no idea about protocols etc. Anyhow, I'm Wendy, 51 going on 52 and looking to join with a supportive, highly motivated team which is realistic and honest about its weight loss. I have previously done Lighter Life and lost 5 1/2st. After a couple of years I have put on a little and am aiming to get back to where I finished. There's no way i'm going back to where I started. So, look forward to hearing from you all.

Regards

Wendy

Hi Wendy welcome :)

harassed_mother said:
Well it's day 21 WI number 3 and I have lost another 3lb making it 17 in 3 weeks I am so happy and she measured me and I have lost 7 inches overall 3 from bust 1 from waist and 3 from hips, so looking forward to day 28 and WI number 4 another week of 100% to follow

I did feel a bit bloated today too think I'm retaining water but I am so frickin happy I don't care :) I love this diet

Fantactic inch and weight loss :)

harassed_mother said:
Thank u yes it is no one that knows I'm on it thought I would last a week without food and here I am 21 days later and so determined and been 100% every day since starting

Yay!!! To the 100%

Vjdisme said:
Just walk away and do something else , upstairs or anywhere , step away from the chips !! Lol u can do it xx

Lol yes step away from the chips :)

Zest for Life said:
You'll definatly get support on Here, this team is brill . Sugar, pasta bread, my downfall!!!
Welcome to the group :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mine is pizza and chocolate!!!

Back