Team ideal

Weird, I got a craving today, really bad.
The weird part is, it's for cold Chinese food?! Wtf! out of the fridge, you know the ones where you save it and the next morning, you have some? Or is that just me? Noodles and beensprouts, cold no craving for it fresh and hot lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1-1 I used to do group he was an instructor but now I do 1-1 I'm covered in mud in my hair round my neck arms knees I said to him I look like I've been horse riding he said you look more like the horse hahaha !!! Good hard session gonna ache like a man ***** tomorrow lol xxxx

does he know you are doing CD - just wondering if he has any views one way or the other on exercising on a VCLD - doesnt sound like he gives you an easier workout!!

The weird part is, it's for cold Chinese food?! Wtf! out of the fridge, you know the ones where you save it and the next morning, you have some? Or is that just me? Noodles and beensprouts, cold no craving for it fresh and hot lol x

now thats one thing I can resist - cold chinese - not much else is safe with me mind you!! Step away from it - hopefully you havent got any in your fridge calling to you!!

Zest for Life said:

I love cold chicken chow mien I hear ya !!! God my son ate pizza next to me earlier and I had to stuff 3 chewing gums in my mouth and stare out the window hahaha I wasn't hungry though your mind is a really powerful thing isn't it . Cold Chinese will still be there when you are done and dusted that's what I keep thinking everything will still be the same except me . We will be skinny Minnie's !!!!! X

notlongnow said:
now thats one thing I can resist - cold chinese - not much else is safe with me mind you!! Step away from it - hopefully you havent got any in your fridge calling to you!!

Haha, no none in my fridge, x
You don't know what your missing lol

Zest for Life said:

Haha I do that with special fried rice mmmmmmm yum yum

Evening all day 22 almost done just having my soup :) been to parents evening with my eldest and it was really good I was impressed hope u have all had a good day

Vjdisme said:
I love cold chicken chow mien I hear ya !!! God my son ate pizza next to me earlier and I had to stuff 3 chewing gums in my mouth and stare out the window hahaha I wasn't hungry though your mind is a really powerful thing isn't it . Cold Chinese will still be there when you are done and dusted that's what I keep thinking everything will still be the same except me . We will be skinny Minnie's !!!!! X

That's true, lol for the chewing gum and made me chuckle that you were staring out of window haha x

harassed_mother said:
Haha I do that with special fried rice mmmmmmm yum yum

I can taste it now lol
Cant wait for today to be over! Think it's cos someone mentioned Chinese earlier.
X

Zest for Life said:
I can taste it now lol
Cant wait for today to be over! Think it's cos someone mentioned Chinese earlier.
X

Just treated kids to chippy my house smells fit why do I do it to myself :-(

harassed_mother said:

Your mad?! The smell once the vinegar goes on... Mmmm x

harassed_mother said:

Yes fish & chips here for their sups - have had to come back on here as smells divine & hot choc mint nice but not THAT nice!!!

Zest for Life said:
Your mad?! The smell once the vinegar goes on... Mmmm x

I just smell it before I give it to them lol

Hi all
3rd week weigh in!
4 pounds gone that's 17 in three weeks!
12inches gone in total
i am now under 200 pounds
Next week I will be 13 stone something and I started on 15 stone plus!!
YAY:bliss:

Second time lucky said:
Hi all
3rd week weigh in!
12inches gone in total

Brilliant well done! :) xx

Second time lucky said:
Hi all
3rd week weigh in!
12inches gone in total

Fab loss :) well done you x

Evening all...hope you've all had a good day! Just been for a carvery, all I had was turkey breast with leeks :) I took a bottle of balsamic vinegar with me though and added some of that lol...got a few funny looks when I got it out of my bag haha! Managed to sit with my bf and son watching them tuck into a full roast :) had a gin and slimline tonic too...eeekkk, my CDC said it would be ok xx

Second time lucky said:
Hi all
3rd week weigh in!
12inches gone in total

Excellent well done xxx

Hi everyone. Been having mega problems with the minimins app today so not been able to respond to anything. I've kept popping in to see how everyone's been getting on, seems like another good day for team ideal :) Although I really fancy cold chinese now! Its funny you should say that cos when I was buying a bottle of water at the canteen today I saw a cold chinese chicken & noodle salad.... looked divine! I reminded myself that they will still do those when I'm at target (well I hope they do!) I can certainly see a difference in myself today, my face definitely looks thinner and a t-shirt I've not worn since I started this diet was noticeable looser when I put it on. Loving this diet at the mo :) my dad and bro are having an indian as I type and its not bothering me in the slightest. It was food like that that got me in this mess in the first place. Have a great night everyone xxxx

Hi all
3rd week weigh in!
12inches gone in total

Yay for you!!! Brilliant :) xxx

Back