Team ideal

Needtolose3 said:
Hey team ideal

I'd love to join ur team for motivation I have 3 children range from 8yrs to 8 months n with each child I've put on a stone each.

I'd love to lose two stones I've re started cd TodAy after a bad few days.

Not actually hungry I jus had to force the milkshake n porridge down.

Good luck with restart and welcome to the team!!! Xxxx

Needtolose3 said:
Hey team ideal

I'd love to join ur team for motivation I have 3 children range from 8yrs to 8 months n with each child I've put on a stone each.

Welcome to the team - good luck for your restart.

therealbbe said:
Grrrrrrrr service users hahahahaha well done chickie bloody awesome!!! X

Def had to reach to the very depths if my will power for that one!

Can't get pizza of my mind!!! Lol

Needtolose3 said:
Hey team ideal

Welcome :)

WillpowerWoman said:
Def had to reach to the very depths if my will power for that one!

Can't get pizza of my mind!!! Lol

Ok ok just imagine that grease sliding down your throat and sticking to your arteries and heart pmsl is it working!!! If not ya screwed lol mmmmwwwaaaahhhhh xxxx

therealbbe said:
Ok ok just imagine that grease sliding down your throat and sticking to your arteries and heart pmsl is it working!!! If not ya screwed lol mmmmwwwaaaahhhhh xxxx

Ew yeah that'll do it....until I think about the taste again it's totally all in the mind isn't it!!! :)

therealbbe said:
Well day 23 is here well half way through lol Hope all your Saturdays are going well I managed shopping with my mom and daughter and told her I was doing Cambridge she was really supportive and said please follow maintenance or you will be backto square one :eek: I know what she means lol so whilst they had subway (which is my fav) I had my choc mint bar and bottle water xxxx lunch with mom tick!!!! Xxxx

Well done that's brill go u miss skinny thang

Needtolose3 said:
Hey team ideal

Welcome to the ever shrinking team ideal x

therealbbe said:
Well day 23 is here well half way through lol Hope all your Saturdays are going well I managed shopping with my mom and daughter and told her I was doing Cambridge she was really supportive and said please follow maintenance or you will be backto square one :eek: I know what she means lol so whilst they had subway (which is my fav) I had my choc mint bar and bottle water xxxx lunch with mom tick!!!! Xxxx

Everyone has said that to me too x

Needtolose3 said:
Hey team ideal

Welcome :D

Hi All from sunny Weymouth(I wish!) I've had a lovely but hard day today.
we decided to have a walk around ,look at the shops and do a cliff walk to take a few photos .We walked of 5 hous plus I had to watch my other half consume fish n chips on the seafront ,butter croissant for brekkie chunky chicken and veg soup with crusty roll and butter and wait for it a cream tea ! God I felt a bit like throwing myself of the cliff! But resisted it all drank my water and have written down every meal I have resisted and added up the calories to justify it all to myself so far today he's had over 2000 calories which would have been yes enjoyable but had I succumbed I would prob be sat here crying whilst my hard work over the past 3 challenging weeks would have been lost.
so keep on going girls your all doing well
love from Weymouth xxxxx

Second time lucky said:
we decided to have a walk around ,look at the shops and do a cliff walk to take a few photos .We walked of 5 hous plus I had to watch my other half consume fish n chips on the seafront ,butter croissant for brekkie chunky chicken and veg soup with crusty roll and butter and wait for it a cream tea ! God I felt a bit like throwing myself of the cliff! But resisted it all drank my water and have written down every meal I have resisted and added up the calories to justify it all to myself so far today he's had over 2000 calories which would have been yes enjoyable but had I succumbed I would prob be sat here crying whilst my hard work over the past 3 challenging weeks would have been lost.
love from Weymouth xxxxx

Wow well done that's admirable !!! That takes willpower I'm proud of you !!! Xxxx

Did you know u need to consume 3.500 calories to gain a pound ? Presume it's the same to burn a pound ? Seems insane !!!!

Second time lucky said:
love from Weymouth xxxxx

WOW get on u u r doing fab x

Second time lucky said:
love from Weymouth xxxxx

Well done for resisting! adding up the calories is a great idea and has also helped u :) good one

Vjdisme said:
Did you know u need to consume 3.500 calories to gain a pound ? Presume it's the same to burn a pound ? Seems insane !!!!

But even if we do nothing for 24 hours we burn 1500 cals! :)

therealbbe said:

Wow that works for me!!!!!

Second time lucky said:
love from Weymouth xxxxx

Wow you go girl - great idea to work out how many calories he's had - keep going you re doing really well.

Back