Team ideal

Think its Mid pink - too dark and means you aren't drinking enough. I had a chart on the back of the bottle to compare to - as long as it has some colour means you in ketosis.

So I know how many I burned today lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

notlongnow said:
Think its Mid pink - too dark and means you aren't drinking enough. I had a chart on the back of the bottle to compare to - as long as it has some colour means you in ketosis.

Thank you x

therealbbe said:
Well day 23 is here well half way through lol Hope all your Saturdays are going well I managed shopping with my mom and daughter and told her I was doing Cambridge she was really supportive and said please follow maintenance or you will be backto square one :eek: I know what she means lol so whilst they had subway (which is my fav) I had my choc mint bar and bottle water xxxx lunch with mom tick!!!! Xxxx

Am glad your mom was supportive hunni x

jo3791 said:
well done for not being tempted by subway :) mmmm I love the choc mint bars! Had a peanut one today, would have more but CDC said one a day xx

I'd quite happily have two a day and a hot choc for bed. Mmmmm

Needtolose3 said:
Hey team ideal

I'd love to join ur team for motivation I have 3 children range from 8yrs to 8 months n with each child I've put on a stone each.

I'd love to lose two stones I've re started cd TodAy after a bad few days.

Not actually hungry I jus had to force the milkshake n porridge down.

Welcome to the team :) stick with cd the results are so worth it xxx

Second time lucky said:
Hi All from sunny Weymouth(I wish!) I've had a lovely but hard day today.
we decided to have a walk around ,look at the shops and do a cliff walk to take a few photos .We walked of 5 hous plus I had to watch my other half consume fish n chips on the seafront ,butter croissant for brekkie chunky chicken and veg soup with crusty roll and butter and wait for it a cream tea ! God I felt a bit like throwing myself of the cliff! But resisted it all drank my water and have written down every meal I have resisted and added up the calories to justify it all to myself so far today he's had over 2000 calories which would have been yes enjoyable but had I succumbed I would prob be sat here crying whilst my hard work over the past 3 challenging weeks would have been lost.
so keep on going girls your all doing well
love from Weymouth xxxxx

Cold down her isn't it!! Well done on resisting it! You've done great :) hubby will be gettin fatter as youre getting thinner lol. Know that I'm down here resisting it all too and for our next holiday we'll be slim and enjoying it all (in moderation of course) lol x

Vjdisme said:
Did you know u need to consume 3.500 calories to gain a pound ? Presume it's the same to burn a pound ? Seems insane !!!!

Exactly the same. Made me smile in the gi book I read earlier an 11 stone person has to have 'moderate effort' sex 64 times to burn one lb hahaha x

Rkmriddell said:

In my defence I have had a headache, ;)
For the Last 3 years lol x

Rkmriddell said:
Exactly the same. Made me smile in the gi book I read earlier an 11 stone person has to have 'moderate effort' sex 64 times to burn one lb hahaha x

Someone always had to lower the tone, naughty naughty! RK, ;) x
I'd rather keep the bloody lb !!!

Zest for Life said:
Someone always had to lower the tone, naughty naughty! RK, ;) x
I'd rather keep the bloody lb !!!

Hahahamme too what the hell is moderate ? In between energiser bunny speed and dead guy speed ??

harassed_mother said:
Hahahamme too what the hell is moderate ? In between energiser bunny speed and dead guy speed ??

Slow and steady ;) lol

64 times !!!is that a year or decade??? I'm only away for another 5 days that 12 and three quarter times a day I suppose I could have sex recover sip my water start again with odd stops for my shakes and bar and of course one major break to take hubby to casualty of course!!its entirely possible mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Second time lucky said:
64 times !!!is that a year or decade??? I'm only away for another 5 days that 12 and three quarter times a day I suppose I could have sex recover sip my water start again with odd stops for my shakes and bar and of course one major break to take hubby to casualty of course!!its entirely possible mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

12 and three quarter times, ? You'll have plenty of time, be honest, what's 12 and a half minutes out of your day? X

Back