Team ideal

Vjdisme said:
Yes my husband is a great cook but is also a lazy bugger and does sod all !! Marry yours hehe x

I did marry mine! Sits watching football, golf and the news the heats the odd thing up just for himself. All men are effing lazy. I'm a mother of two boys, I now know why men are lazy, it's cos mums run around after them! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

He cooks?! Omg you are so lucky, my husband never ever cooks, only **** for himself like chicken burger or sausage roll. So that's just heating food up really.
You should def marry him x

Haha, yeah he cooks all the time, he's been doing my fish for me whilst iv been on the diet, he even catches it for me lol...he's got a boat and goes netting for seabass and assorts :) since he's been away iv lived off tuna and cottage cheese lol...can't wait for fish or chicken 2morro when he's home :) xx

Zest for Life said:
I did marry mine! Sits watching football, golf and the news the heats the odd thing up just for himself. All men are effing lazy. I'm a mother of two boys, I now know why men are lazy, it's cos mums run around after them! X

Yes I always blame the MIL for my hubby's laziness ! Hope. Y boys aren't lazy when they grow up xx

Well I went for my run early than planned as my lazy hubby decided to watch man v's food so I put my trainers and earphones on and run Forrest run . I'm going to buy myself some training clothes today now I deserve them ;)
2 miles run/walk/jog blowing out my bum but I did it ! X

Vjdisme said:
Well I went for my run early than planned as my lazy hubby decided to watch man v's food so I put my trainers and earphones on and run Forrest run . I'm going to buy myself some training clothes today now I deserve them ;)

Well done you :) x

Vjdisme said:
Lol!!! 64 times !!! That's a lot of sex for lb off rather drink my milkshakes haha x

Same here lol. Although chance would be a fine thing ;)

Morning everyone. Had a lie in this morning but don't feel rested at all. Woke loads of times in the night :( feel rubbish now. Still in my pjs, don't feel like doing anything. Was planning on going for a walk with my mum but can't be bothered lol. Think I need another coffee (black of course!) and see if that can give me some wumph. Hope you all have a lovely Sunday xxx

jo3791 said:
Happy Sunday Hun :) I feel so lazy, not done a thing this weekend...bf is home 2morro though! Apparently a young girls has died in magaluf near where he is staying :( she fell off a balcony the poor love! she's the 3rd Brit to die over there in a month, it's awful :( xx

Aww that's awful :( xx

Rkmriddell said:
Good morning team :D

Hope you're all doing great and managing to get some down time over the bank holiday weekend. Has anyone done anything lovely? So far it's dry here today although they've forecast rain for the rest of the week :( so we're gonna try and find a market car boot thing to have a walk around today. The local big on is Thursday but I figure theres bound to be smething today with it being a bank holiday. Love a walk round a market I do lol.

Nothing else much planned, more time on the bike with the kids maybe we'll cycle down to the beach today? That would be nice.

Just me up with Rory so far, doesn't matter what time they go to bed he just won't sleep past 7 at the very very latest which is what we got this morning. They were up till almost ten though lol. They enjoyed the show last night, Rhys particularly thought the characters were funny. They're so shy though! X

Your holiday sounds lovely :) my boys are the same for waking up. Especially Matthew, my youngest. He's terrible at going to sleep but will be up early no matter what.

Hope you have a great day, all that walking and cycling will be burning those lbs away :) xx

Eurgh sat in living room while kids and boyfriend are having roast dinner :-( it smells lush too

harassed_mother said:
Eurgh sat in living room while kids and boyfriend are having roast dinner :-( it smells lush too

I'm just cooking theirs boo !!!! Chicken smells gorgeous ! Nuts haha xxxxx

Vjdisme said:
How do I get one of those progress charts that some of you have ?

Go to google and type in weight loss ticker that will take you to a site to make one then you just need to put the code in your signature x

Zest for Life said:

That's true. My oh mom left when he was small and i am very lucky that he can and will cook if I ask him. I'm a bit of a control freak though and like to do the cooking myself lol

jo3791 said:
Haha, yeah he cooks all the time, he's been doing my fish for me whilst iv been on the diet, he even catches it for me lol...he's got a boat and goes netting for seabass and assorts :) since he's been away iv lived off tuna and cottage cheese lol...can't wait for fish or chicken 2morro when he's home :) xx

Sounds like a bloke from the movies lol. How wonderful x

Vjdisme said:

Well done you x

liripip said:
Morning everyone. Had a lie in this morning but don't feel rested at all. Woke loads of times in the night :( feel rubbish now. Still in my pjs, don't feel like doing anything. Was planning on going for a walk with my mum but can't be bothered lol. Think I need another coffee (black of course!) and see if that can give me some wumph. Hope you all have a lovely Sunday xxx

Ah Hun hope you feel a little better. Nothing worse than a bad night sleep and as someone who's had four years of them and counting I understand that lol x

Vjdisme said:
I'm just cooking theirs boo !!!! Chicken smells gorgeous ! Nuts haha xxxxx

Am just doing the boys sausage and mash with veg too. Gonna tuck into my bar whilst they have it x

Hi All
weve been out walking to Portland Bill Lighthouse today walked for about 3 to 4 hours (absolutely knackered!!)
Today I've resisted a bacon sandwich for breakfast and a cheeseburger at the cafe whilst out.Hard work but I feel very righteous ! Still writing every meal I would have eaten down and how many calories it would have been it helps get my head around things as I actually. Normally would have stuffed chips with my cheeseburger and been a real pig.
Now sitting down about to have my leek and potato soup really looking forward to it I must say
Lovely to see the sun shining and blue sky makes everything seem better.
Heres hoping for big weight losses this week :bliss:

Second time lucky said:
Hi All
weve been out walking to Portland Bill Lighthouse today walked for about 3 to 4 hours (absolutely knackered!!)
Today I've resisted a bacon sandwich for breakfast and a cheeseburger at the cafe whilst out.Hard work but I feel very righteous ! Still writing every meal I would have eaten down and how many calories it would have been it helps get my head around things as I actually. Normally would have stuffed chips with my cheeseburger and been a real pig.
Now sitting down about to have my leek and potato soup really looking forward to it I must say
Lovely to see the sun shining and blue sky makes everything seem better.
Heres hoping for big weight losses this week :bliss:

You deserve a massive loss, your doing fab, great idea writing down what you haven't eaten but would have. Enjoy the rest of your day :) x

harassed_mother said:

I couldn't do it, no roast cooking in my house x

Zest for Life said:
I couldn't do it, no roast cooking in my house x

He done all the cooking I said I didn't want to lol

Back