Team ideal

Eurgh sat in living room while kids and boyfriend are having roast dinner :-( it smells lush too

You've just resisted 800 to 1000 plus calories well done in half an hour you'll be pleased with yourself for doing it and think of the lovely weight losses on your weigh in this week!
keep focused xxxxx

Second time lucky said:
You've just resisted 800 to 1000 plus calories well done in half an hour you'll be pleased with yourself for doing it and think of the lovely weight losses on your weigh in this week!
keep focused xxxxx

Ooh I like it when u say it like that lol

Hey everyone well managed to cope with the hen party last night & didn't cheat :) just sat with my tuna salad whilst everyone else tucked into the buffet! Although feeling ill today :( may aswell have been on the drink! Heads splitting (yet AGAIN!) feel sick, cold and not hungry :( only drank half my water so far too. Anyway hope all of u are having a better day! Xx

Rkmriddell said:
Go to google and type in weight loss ticker that will take you to a site to make one then you just need to put the code in your signature x

That's true. My oh mom left when he was small and i am very lucky that he can and will cook if I ask him. I'm a bit of a control freak though and like to do the cooking myself lol

Sounds like a bloke from the movies lol. How wonderful x

Well done you x

Ah Hun hope you feel a little better. Nothing worse than a bad night sleep and as someone who's had four years of them and counting I understand that lol x

Am just doing the boys sausage and mash with veg too. Gonna tuck into my bar whilst they have it x

Thanks for the progress chart info xxxxxxxx

Siobhan89 said:
Hey everyone well managed to cope with the hen party last night & didn't cheat :) just sat with my tuna salad whilst everyone else tucked into the buffet! Although feeling ill today :( may aswell have been on the drink! Heads splitting (yet AGAIN!) feel sick, cold and not hungry :( only drank half my water so far too. Anyway hope all of u are having a better day! Xx

You did great well done. Hope you feel better soon x

Second time lucky said:
Hi All
weve been out walking to Portland Bill Lighthouse today walked for about 3 to 4 hours (absolutely knackered!!)
Today I've resisted a bacon sandwich for breakfast and a cheeseburger at the cafe whilst out.Hard work but I feel very righteous ! Still writing every meal I would have eaten down and how many calories it would have been it helps get my head around things as I actually. Normally would have stuffed chips with my cheeseburger and been a real pig.
Now sitting down about to have my leek and potato soup really looking forward to it I must say
Lovely to see the sun shining and blue sky makes everything seem better.
Heres hoping for big weight losses this week :bliss:

Been a beautiful day here hasn't it. Well done again for staying strong x

Wow it's quiet on here tonight hope u have all had a fab weekend, day 25 for me today and feeling good, bet u all watching BGT ain't u singing where's me keys where me phone lol. Hope everyone is feeling good and looking forward to WI good luck to anyone who has it tomorrow if CDC work on BH

Xxx

Wow it's quiet on here tonight hope u have all had a fab weekend, day 25 for me today and feeling good, bet u all watching BGT ain't u singing where's me keys where me phone lol. Hope everyone is feeling good and looking forward to WI good luck to anyone who has it tomorrow if CDC work on BH

Xxx

It's really quiet isn't it...iv got BGT on but it's boring me to be honest lol! I prefer the voice! Oh well, another weekend passed thank god...got my WI in the morning :) can't believe iv almost finished day 14, it's gone really quick xx

harassed_mother said:

Xxx

Seriously don't believe that dude got through. Just shows it about a show rather than the talent eh!! Has been quiet. Everyone enjoying the bank holiday i bet!

Had a lovely day here. Just chilling now am shattered. Gonna have me a hot choc shake in a bit and head to bed :)

Still doing well with plan. Little moments feeding the family make me waver but know its emotional and not hunger so am ignoring them and flushing them away with water lol. X

I felt just the same and stinking headache freezing cold and very sick I just think it was all the rubbish coming out of my system you'll feel better soon xxxxx

jo3791 said:
It's really quiet isn't it...iv got BGT on but it's boring me to be honest lol! I prefer the voice! Oh well, another weekend passed thank god...got my WI in the morning :) can't believe iv almost finished day 14, it's gone really quick xx

I'm the same loved th mend though they were ace
Ooh good luck for WI remember to post when u been hope it's a goodun for u xx

Rkmriddell said:
Seriously don't believe that dude got through. Just shows it about a show rather than the talent eh!! Has been quiet. Everyone enjoying the bank holiday i bet!

Had a lovely day here. Just chilling now am shattered. Gonna have me a hot choc shake in a bit and head to bed :)

Still doing well with plan. Little moments feeding the family make me waver but know its emotional and not hunger so am ignoring them and flushing them away with water lol. X

Think that it's be so hard sticking to It on your jollies but u r doing fab and an amazing role model and team leader for team ideal keep it going xxx

jo3791 said:

I prefer the voice but watching BGT anyway , in bed as I'm freezing !! Going to watch west ham play Cardiff 2m should be good :) got so much done today amazing not being hungover how much cleaning washing ironing etc I got done I would normally sit and scoff lol . Roast dinner serving was so hard it looked and smelt so nice but I just plonked it on the table and went to the kitchen and scrubbed !!
Going running again in the morning at 9 .
Good luck to anyone WI in tomorrow !! Xxxxx

Latest update went into Weymouth walking yet again I will suffer tomorrow! Duly noted down the cake hubby ate -it's getting funny now as he's getting paranoid about me counting all his calories!!
Nearly had a disaster though as I had my soup a litre of water and a coffee before I went out then another coffe whilst he's ate his food WELL not a ruddy loo to be found anywhere I thought I was going to have an accident I went hot cold and sick ! Thank god for garages only just made it!
anyway alls well another day gone and done so time for my yummy peanut bar
night all be good
ps relating to our previous discussion 64 times for one pound means 2 ounces for once with medium effort
ive lost one ounce there then as no effort whatsoever (too knackered from all the walking!

Latest update went into Weymouth walking yet again I will suffer tomorrow! Duly noted down the cake hubby ate -it's getting funny now as he's getting paranoid about me counting all his calories!!
Nearly had a disaster though as I had my soup a litre of water and a coffee before I went out then another coffe whilst he's ate his food WELL not a ruddy loo to be found anywhere I thought I was going to have an accident I went hot cold and sick ! Thank god for garages only just made it!
night all be good
ps relating to our previous discussion 64 times for one pound means 2 ounces for once with medium effort
ive lost one ounce there then as no effort whatsoever (too knackered from all the walking!

Hahaha I love it made me laff and almost spit me water out

Second time lucky said:
night all be good

Haha one ounce hehe good going that's more than I've lost this weekend !!! X

Back