Team ideal

Sorry ladies and men been a while since updated my weight loss for fri was 2lb week 3 was a bit disappointed but learning our body deal with it in different ways hoping for bigger loss next week but 19lbs down in 3 weeks not bad going x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

jojo73 said:
Sorry ladies and men been a while since updated my weight loss for fri was 2lb week 3 was a bit disappointed but learning our body deal with it in different ways hoping for bigger loss next week but 19lbs down in 3 weeks not bad going x

Well done that's brill x

harassed_mother said:
Think that it's be so hard sticking to It on your jollies but u r doing fab and an amazing role model and team leader for team ideal keep it going xxx

Thanks hun. Gotta get there this time. Can't waste any more of my life hating myself. Need to be a role model to my kids too. Every behaviour is a learned behaviour after all! One holiday is nothing in the scheme of it x

Vjdisme said:
I prefer the voice but watching BGT anyway , in bed as I'm freezing !! Going to watch west ham play Cardiff 2m should be good :) got so much done today amazing not being hungover how much cleaning washing ironing etc I got done I would normally sit and scoff lol . Roast dinner serving was so hard it looked and smelt so nice but I just plonked it on the table and went to the kitchen and scrubbed !!
Going running again in the morning at 9 .
Good luck to anyone WI in tomorrow !! Xxxxx

You're doing great well done. What day is your WI? X

Second time lucky said:
Latest update went into Weymouth walking yet again I will suffer tomorrow! Duly noted down the cake hubby ate -it's getting funny now as he's getting paranoid about me counting all his calories!!
Nearly had a disaster though as I had my soup a litre of water and a coffee before I went out then another coffe whilst he's ate his food WELL not a ruddy loo to be found anywhere I thought I was going to have an accident I went hot cold and sick ! Thank god for garages only just made it!
anyway alls well another day gone and done so time for my yummy peanut bar
night all be good
ps relating to our previous discussion 64 times for one pound means 2 ounces for once with medium effort
ive lost one ounce there then as no effort whatsoever (too knackered from all the walking!

Lol can never be too far from a loo now eh x PMSL @ the ounce!! Lucky hubby ;) lol x

image-4269664039.jpg

X

Rkmriddell said:
Thanks hun. Gotta get there this time. Can't waste any more of my life hating myself. Need to be a role model to my kids too. Every behaviour is a learned behaviour after all! One holiday is nothing in the scheme of it x

Exactly when soon u can enjoy lots of holidays feeling good about yourself x

jojo73 said:

Hey :) glad to see you back :) it'll average out don't be worrying. You're doing great and your body is changing so just ride the wave :) x

Hi all, watched Bgt with my dear nan :)
What a load of rubbish, get home and my lot watching it on sky+ . so I'm just having my hot choc. Got wi tomorrow, tbh don't think I've lost anything! I just don't feel any slimmer! I did eat at the wedding but was a week ago, but pasta, and dessert think this wi is where I'm going to pay the price!
Thank god my headache gone, that was a killer one. Took loads of codeine, which causes constipation as if I need that!
Bank hol tomorrow, and I'm off work yay! Xxx

That's brill well done every pound counts !

Zest for Life said:
What a load of rubbish, get home and my lot watching it on sky+ . so I'm just having my hot choc. Got wi tomorrow, tbh don't think I've lost anything! I just don't feel any slimmer! I did eat at the wedding but was a week ago, but pasta, and dessert think this wi is where I'm going to pay the price!
Thank god my headache gone, that was a killer one. Took loads of codeine, which causes constipation as if I need that!

I felt like that this week felt bloated and still lost 3 u may have lost good luck for tomorrow x let us know how u get on x

harassed_mother said:
I felt like that this week felt bloated and still lost 3 u may have lost good luck for tomorrow x let us know how u get on x

Thanks hun, even if I loose 2lb I'll be ok, I'll just be gutted if I loose nothing. I feel bloated and feel very fat today :( strange isn't it, fat days and thin days, but we are the same both days, we just feel different. Xxx

jojo73 said:

Not bad going at all well done u! :)

Vjdisme said:
Bad habits are like a comfy bed , easy to get into and really hard to get out of ;)

Love it :)

Zest for Life said:

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow x

Back