Team ideal

Zest for Life said:
Ok, so which bars to get? Everyone raves about choc mint, so that's on the list. I'm getting about 12 tetras, choc as others are yuk!!! Saves me forgetting shakes and shakers, just chuck a few tetras in my boot. Wi at 9:30 x
Oh hope my CDC has the new mango flavour! X. Lol how exciting is this? Getting excited about tetras and cd bars, it's bloody sad I've come to this lol ;) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Personally i like the chewy. Gt some cranberry and choc mint this week they're ok but not as nice as the chewy for me. X

Morning all what a grotty day. It's absolutely pouring down :( bummer. Ah well. Good luck to job and zest (and anyone else) who is WI today!!! Xxx

Ok, so which bars to get? Everyone raves about choc mint, so that's on the list. I'm getting about 12 tetras, choc as others are yuk!!! Saves me forgetting shakes and shakers, just chuck a few tetras in my boot. Wi at 9:30 x
Oh hope my CDC has the new mango flavour! X. Lol how exciting is this? Getting excited about tetras and cd bars, it's bloody sad I've come to this lol ;) xxx

Peanut bars are lush and so is the mango shake :) what are tetras? Good luck Hun xx

jo3791 said:
Peanut bars are lush and so is the mango shake :) what are tetras? Good luck Hun xx

Thanks. Tetras are ready made shakes in a carton. Really handy, especially if your in a rush or your going out x

Big Mamma said:
Hello . I would love to join this team as i would love the support i am 30 i have 7 stone to loose but will aim for 5 to start with and see how i go :) i am so very excited about loosing weight and i am determined to do it . I have a son of 10 and a daughter of 12 weeks (yes huge gap ) so i need to shed that baby weight lol .

Thanks and i hope to join your team :) x

Welcome :) xxx

Rkmriddell said:
Morning all what a grotty day. It's absolutely pouring down :( bummer. Ah well. Good luck to job and zest (and anyone else) who is WI today!!! Xxx

Sunny in essex just been for a run it's lovely x

Good luck to all WI today !!!!
Been for a 2 mile jog went with a friend and we chatted a lot too lol . Off to see the hammers later looking forward to that ! Hope everyone has a great day <3

1 bloody pound. All that hunger and headache for a lb!!! Grrrr!!!

Right, more water, bit of exercise (no RK, not that type of exercise ) lol
I'm fine, not over the moon, who would be with a pound?! But I'm looking at changing my life here. I can't base changing my life on one bad loss.
Onwards and downwards !!!

I'm fine, not over the moon, who would be with a pound?! But I'm looking at changing my life here. I can't base changing my life on one bad loss.

Like everyone says Hun a pound off is better than a pound on....I'm kinda thinking I'm not gonna have a big loss either, even though iv been 100% good :( you have the best attitude though Hun :) don't let it get you down xxx

Zest for Life said:

Could you fit it in 64 times before next weigh in ? Moderately ? 1lb is off not on still going the right way xxx well done next week you will get a bigger loss . Especially if you up the moderate to erratic lol ;) ?

Vjdisme said:
Could you fit it in 64 times before next weigh in ? Moderately ? 1lb is off not on still going the right way xxx well done next week you will get a bigger loss . Especially if you up the moderate to erratic lol ;) ?

Lol, thanks for the exercise tip ;) hehe x
Moderate, not to slow, not to fast, just nice and steady. Oh and wake me up when you finish ;) lol

Hey everyone welcome to all the newbies :) have my 2nd weigh in at half 11 so will let u all know how I get on! Well done zest! 1lb is still gd :) still goin in the right direction and still a loss! Xx

Hey everyone welcome to all the newbies :) have my 2nd weigh in at half 11 so will let u all know how I get on! Well done zest! 1lb is still gd :) still goin in the right direction and still a loss! Xx

Hi Hun...good luck with your WI....I got mine at 11am xx

Siobhan89 said:

Thanks, na a pound is crap! But better than a pound on.
Good luck with yours x

jo3791 said:

Good luck x

jo3791 said:

Thanks! Gd luck with yours too :) xx

Good luck with the weigh ins today and congratulations on the weight losses. Not been feeling today for the last couple of days yesterday I was having really bad heart palpitations and feeling faint even though been drinking plenty of water . Hoping as the day goes on , I might feel better if not I was thinking of having a little chicken for tea and seeing if that helps x x

Back