Team ideal

1 bloody pound. All that hunger and headache for a lb!!! Grrrr!!!

Right, more water, bit of exercise (no RK, not that type of exercise ) lol
I'm fine, not over the moon, who would be with a pound?! But I'm looking at changing my life here. I can't base changing my life on one bad loss.
Onwards and downwards !!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Don't panic my best friend lost a pound last week and she's 100 percent diet no extras she went on to lose 5 the next week so it will work out xxxxxx

Hey everyone welcome to all the newbies :) have my 2nd weigh in at half 11 so will let u all know how I get on! Well done zest! 1lb is still gd :) still goin in the right direction and still a loss! Xx
Good luck xxxx

Hello . I would love to join this team as i would love the support i am 30 i have 7 stone to loose but will aim for 5 to start with and see how i go :) i am so very excited about loosing weight and i am determined to do it . I have a son of 10 and a daughter of 12 weeks (yes huge gap ) so i need to shed that baby weight lol .

Thanks and i hope to join your team :) x
Welcome to the best team in the world with a great group of people xxxx

Sorry ladies and men been a while since updated my weight loss for fri was 2lb week 3 was a bit disappointed but learning our body deal with it in different ways hoping for bigger loss next week but 19lbs down in 3 weeks not bad going x

19 pounds in three weeks is ace !! Well done you xxx

just reporting in - 4lbs off - yipee puts me under 12 stone - just - 11.13lbs. Feels like I am getting somewhere - somewhere nice and slim!!!

just reporting in - 4lbs off - yipee puts me under 12 stone - just - 11.13lbs. Feels like I am getting somewhere - somewhere nice and slim!!!
Well done you xxxxx

Hello . I would love to join this team as i would love the support i am 30 i have 7 stone to loose but will aim for 5 to start with and see how i go :) i am so very excited about loosing weight and i am determined to do it . I have a son of 10 and a daughter of 12 weeks (yes huge gap ) so i need to shed that baby weight lol .

Thanks and i hope to join your team :) x

Glad you found us here - its a great team, very supportive. 12 week old baby - she goes all gooey - lucky you, but hopefully she is letting you sleep!!!

Well CDC just came early I lost 7lbs! And another 3 inches :) xx

notlongnow said:

Well done you, slim for summer :) x

Siobhan89 said:

Fab loss :) hope that makes you feel better. ;) xxx

Siobhan89 said:

Wow that's great - whats your total so far? - am on phone so cant see stats - half a stone in a week is amazing you must be thrilled.

Zest for Life said:
Fab loss :) hope that makes you feel better. ;) xxx

It has made me feel better :) hehe thanks! Xx

notlongnow said:
Wow that's great - whats your total so far? - am on phone so cant see stats - half a stone in a week is amazing you must be thrilled.

Thank u :) My total is 17lbs in 2 weeks :) so really chuffed with that! Xx

Wow - amazing! Well done for roughing out week 2!

Siobhan89 said:
Thank u :) My total is 17lbs in 2 weeks :) so really chuffed with that! Xx

Wow x

notlongnow said:
Wow - amazing! Well done for roughing out week 2!

Thank u :) bring on week 3! Lol xx

Siobhan89 said:

Doing a little dance for you over here. Well done very good result x especially for week 2 x

Rkmriddell said:
Doing a little dance for you over here. Well done very good result x especially for week 2 x

Haha thanks!! :) I'm well chuffed! Xx

Back