Team ideal

jo3791 said:
2lb and 2 inches...not that great :( oh well, better than nothing I guess! Was hoping for a bit more but my CDC said that on step 2 you average between 2 & 4 a week! 8lb and 5 inches in 2 weeks is ok i suppose xx

It's fab ESP as u r on step 2 :) well done

I'm in my phone. Went on main site, think I've made mess of my signature!!! Wtf!
I deleted my ticker the other week and god knows what I done to it now!!!
What a mess!!! Lol
I got bored fiddling with it. I can't get used to the new site, the old one was better x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
So would you be size 10? When I was 10st that's what I was. I don't think I'll try to go past 11st as I can't stay there. But never say never! X
What do you do for step 2,? I was borderline at 5'7 x

I'm sticking at 14st size 14 as any less and it will be in maintainable for me and I'll yoyo x

Zest for Life said:
So would you be size 10? When I was 10st that's what I was. I don't think I'll try to go past 11st as I can't stay there. But never say never! X
What do you do for step 2,? I was borderline at 5'7 x

Oh and I'm 5ft 9 so will look slimmer than a size 14

WillpowerWoman said:
Oh and I'm 5ft 9 so will look slimmer than a size 14

Size 14 at 5'9 is good :)

harassed_mother said:
Good morning team how are u all, I don't wanna go to work really can't be bothered although on plus side it is a 4 day week so that's good, I know that one of the girls on my team who really gets on my nerves will be asking me questions again. She doesn't know that I'm on this but she has figured out I'm doing something else so when I just have a soup she follows me to where I get me hot water from some I go to the other one. Don't mind my friends in work knowing but she is one of those people that if u have lost 2 lb then she has even though she sits in work scoffing choc all day.

Anyway hope u all have a fab day today can't believe my 4th WI already tomorrow eeeekk :)

Sounds like she seriously needs to get a life following u indeed!

liripip said:
Yeah that sounds like a great idea. I've hung a dress that I really want to get back into on my wardrobe door for motivation x

Me too my green size 14 GOAL dress :)

cappachino said:
Yay another 4lb loss, that's 1st 3lb in weeks! Hopefully I can maintain 4lb a week losses and I'll look half decent on my holidays in August :)

Yay congrats :)

donnamarie said:
Hi all.
So many posts to catch up on.
Welcome to the new members and a big well done to all who's lost.
Wonder if anyone can help me please.
Today is day 21 I have my third weigh in tomorrow morning and I'm having trouble "going"
Not been since last Thursday :(
Have taken x2 senokot Saturday night and another x2 senokot last night and still nothing! :(
I feel bloated and have such belly ache.
Can anyone recommend anything please?
I'm gutted Its going to affect my weigh in tomorrow. As I've been 100% ss for the whole time. :(

I would just keep drinking lots of water

donnamarie said:
Well done for staying on track and for the 4lbs loss!
20lb in 3 weeks is an amazing achievement! :)
I was hoping for 4lb tomorrow but don't think I'll get that now :(
So annoying as I've been good.
I'm feeling so fed up :(

If not then it will catch up with you for a bigger loss next week ;)

notlongnow said:
Wow well done, both on the WI and in surviving your weekend. You can relax now and enjoy the ride - well sort of anyway!!!

No I really can, knowing u can get through this past week means I know u can get through anything this diet throws at me :)

liripip said:
Well done on another great loss, you're doing so well!! Think you did amazing to survive your weekend, willpowerwoman triumphs again!!! :) xx

Thank you ;) not gonna lie it was pretty tough

Zest for Life said:
Willpowerwoman, well done on your loss :) 20kb in three weeks woooo!

Whoop whoop :)

Good evening ladies how are we all doing this evening ? Had a busy day in work glad to be home and day 27 almost done and dusted woop woop :)

Vjdisme said:
Hi everyone , well done to all the losers today ! Changed my WI to Thursday had a bit of wobble yesterday out all day ended up eating some chips not loads but still ate !! So never had my shakes woke up with the hump with myself , downed loads of water and got back on the horse ! I can't change what I ate I can learn not to do it again as I am now out of ketosis and got to do the whole process again !! More fool me !
Changed my WI and hope I still get a loss this week :( :(

Don't beat yourself up about it hun, I had a blip (quite a big one in fact) and was soooo cross with myself. It doesn't do any good to feel bad, just learn from it and move on. At least you didn't blow off the rest of the week. You got yourself back on the wagon so well done :) xxx

liripip said:
Don't beat yourself up about it hun, I had a blip (quite a big one in fact) and was soooo cross with myself. It doesn't do any good to feel bad, just learn from it and move on. At least you didn't blow off the rest of the week. You got yourself back on the wagon so well done :) xxx

I agree at least u got right back on it I bet prev u wud have just carried on for a few days

WillpowerWoman said:
If not then it will catch up with you for a bigger loss next week ;)

Thanks for the advice on my little problem. Lol
I'm drinking loads of water and CDC advised me to try Dulcolax tonight.
But yes I've stuck to plan 100% so what don't show this week will do next week.
CDC also advised me to buy some powder off her to have everyday with my shakes.
Forgot the name of it now..
But am going to buy it, really hate feeling the way I do now :( xx

liripip said:

Thanks , you know what I cant go back to gaining weight I've decided it's not for me lol I'm going Italy Friday for 4 days so will have that time off plan but I'm in it for the long haul ! I will do it :) x thanks for your support xxxx

Hi all very well done on all your great losses you should all be very pleased with yourselves!!! :):)
Today is day 5 of my holiday and the sun has been out all day so we went to Lyme Regis and walked along the sea front in fact yet again we walked for hours if I haven't lost weight I will cry!
was fine over breakfast had my shake and behaved but at lunchtime hubby had big fresh crab sandwich crisps and side salad and I sat sipping my water and honestly wanted to go into a corner and cry I felt so miserable and cross with myself for putting all this weight on.........Anyway got through it and behaved and here I am day 5 no extras or cheating and still alive
I must admit its been the hardest week going at times and I dont really advise booking a hol whilst on this diet but well see what the scales say as I go home Thursday and have my weigh in that evening so fingers crossed
I have another hol in September so by then I will be able to treat myself if I want as long as I am careful and be the new skinny me xxxx

Back