Team ideal

WillpowerWoman said:
Hooray!! That's great is it ure first week?

No that's my 2nd week :) so 17lbs in total! Xx

Siobhan89 said:

Could you loose 17lb in a week lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Second time lucky said:
Hi all very well done on all your great losses you should all be very pleased with yourselves!!! :):)
Today is day 5 of my holiday and the sun has been out all day so we went to Lyme Regis and walked along the sea front in fact yet again we walked for hours if I haven't lost weight I will cry!
was fine over breakfast had my shake and behaved but at lunchtime hubby had big fresh crab sandwich crisps and side salad and I sat sipping my water and honestly wanted to go into a corner and cry I felt so miserable and cross with myself for putting all this weight on.........Anyway got through it and behaved and here I am day 5 no extras or cheating and still alive
I must admit its been the hardest week going at times and I dont really advise booking a hol whilst on this diet but well see what the scales say as I go home Thursday and have my weigh in that evening so fingers crossed
I have another hol in September so by then I will be able to treat myself if I want as long as I am careful and be the new skinny me xxxx

You are doing sooo well!!!
You deserve such a massive weightloss next weigh in :) xxx
Glad your having a nice time, your hubby is enjoying the food I assume ? ;) x

Zest for Life said:
Could you loose 17lb in a week lol x

Dunno maybe u could lol but I haven't x

You are doing sooo well!!!
You deserve such a massive weightloss next weigh in :) xxx
Glad your having a nice time, your hubby is enjoying the food I assume ? ;) x

Hubby really enjoying the food bless him he's one of the lucky ones who doesn't really put weight on xx

donnamarie said:
Hi all.
So many posts to catch up on.
Welcome to the new members and a big well done to all who's lost.
Wonder if anyone can help me please.
Today is day 21 I have my third weigh in tomorrow morning and I'm having trouble "going"
Not been since last Thursday :(
Have taken x2 senokot Saturday night and another x2 senokot last night and still nothing! :(
I feel bloated and have such belly ache.
Can anyone recommend anything please?
I'm gutted Its going to affect my weigh in tomorrow. As I've been 100% ss for the whole time. :(

Oh there is nothing worse than this :( all I can suggest is more tablets but once you've cleared out take fybogel morning and night it's really helped me this time as this was one of the things I hated most about the diet last time round x my CDC recommended a hot drink whilst on the toilet. Sounds weird but apparently works x

WillpowerWoman said:
Hello everyone

How was everyone's bank hol? huge sence of relief fit me I can tell you!

Have frustratingly had no reception at home since yesterday but just popped out for weigh in so decided to say a quick hi and will properly catch up in a bit, on an overnight shift at work today so should to catch to catch up layer tonight.

My bank hols been v stressful but I'm flipping glad it's over, the only 3 social events I have where food was an issue (between when I started and my holiday) were this bank hol weekend. (all events booked before I started SS)

For the first one, an evening get together at mine, I provided nibbles i hate so I wasn't tempted. I was asked y I wasn't eating and reluctantly told them but said I was eating chicken etc , which im not (if u say ure eating they don't *****) still pissed off I had to tell them tho but unavoidable really.

Second one was meant to be drinks in pub turned into poss meal and drinks in pub at friend suggested last minute (cue me starting to panic) so just didn't go. Not cos of temptation but because I knew I wouldn't eat and if found out by this particular group, one friend in particular, I would have had a lot of negativity thrown at me and I just didn't need That.

The 3rd and final (thank god) event was an all day affair yesterday with the bf's family, extended family who I have only met once or twice some not at all in the four years I've known the bf. I tried hard to avoid eating but it was about to become really obvious in the way it was all set up, luckily there was vegetables and cooked chicken on the menu so reluctantly had that. Was also unable to drink hardly any water (now that would have bothered me on a non diet day let alone when you have to drink 4 litres a day.) They are very posh etc and when I asked for water only sparkling was given to me even though I asked for plain. Sparkling water makes me gag so all I had was flat / warm sparkling water and one Cup of tea right at the end which I pounced on!

Anyway huge relief it is now all over and today I am back on it like a car bonnet. Just had my weigh in abs lost 4lb this week YAY!!! That's 20lb in three weeks.

Xxx

Just gonna say on here that I'm so proud of you and hope you are too. You really battled through and deserved everyone of those lbs!!! X

Rkmriddell said:
Oh there is nothing worse than this :( all I can suggest is more tablets but once you've cleared out take fybogel morning and night it's really helped me this time as this was one of the things I hated most about the diet last time round x my CDC recommended a hot drink whilst on the toilet. Sounds weird but apparently works x

Yuk

Vjdisme said:
Hi everyone , well done to all the losers today ! Changed my WI to Thursday had a bit of wobble yesterday out all day ended up eating some chips not loads but still ate !! So never had my shakes woke up with the hump with myself , downed loads of water and got back on the horse ! I can't change what I ate I can learn not to do it again as I am now out of ketosis and got to do the whole process again !! More fool me !
Changed my WI and hope I still get a loss this week :( :(

Ah Hun well done for getting straight back to it, most important part is how you deal with it. Good luck for Thursday and remember we are here for when you're having those wobbles! X

Zest for Life said:
I'm in my phone. Went on main site, think I've made mess of my signature!!! Wtf!
I deleted my ticker the other week and god knows what I done to it now!!!
What a mess!!! Lol
I got bored fiddling with it. I can't get used to the new site, the old one was better x

I agree find the new one a bit weird x

donnamarie said:
Thanks for the advice on my little problem. Lol
I'm drinking loads of water and CDC advised me to try Dulcolax tonight.
But yes I've stuck to plan 100% so what don't show this week will do next week.
CDC also advised me to buy some powder off her to have everyday with my shakes.
Forgot the name of it now..
But am going to buy it, really hate feeling the way I do now :( xx

Don't buy theirs. Fybogel is exactly the same thing and loads cheaper x

Second time lucky said:
Hi all very well done on all your great losses you should all be very pleased with yourselves!!! :):)
Today is day 5 of my holiday and the sun has been out all day so we went to Lyme Regis and walked along the sea front in fact yet again we walked for hours if I haven't lost weight I will cry!
was fine over breakfast had my shake and behaved but at lunchtime hubby had big fresh crab sandwich crisps and side salad and I sat sipping my water and honestly wanted to go into a corner and cry I felt so miserable and cross with myself for putting all this weight on.........Anyway got through it and behaved and here I am day 5 no extras or cheating and still alive
I must admit its been the hardest week going at times and I dont really advise booking a hol whilst on this diet but well see what the scales say as I go home Thursday and have my weigh in that evening so fingers crossed
I have another hol in September so by then I will be able to treat myself if I want as long as I am careful and be the new skinny me xxxx

Youre doing amazingly well. I had a similar thought with myself as I really resented not having an ice cream whilst we were sat on the beach in the scorching weather. BUT like you said, it's only one holiday and were almost out the other end of it now. We will be enjoying our next holidays feeling awesome xxx

Second time lucky said:
Hubby really enjoying the food bless him he's one of the lucky ones who doesn't really put weight on xx

My hubby like that too. He's put a bit of weight on over the years but always pretty much stays the same. B@stard lol x

Evening all :) a beautiful day here n sunny Weymouth. We've been to the beach and have a little burned head. Won't bore you all with the details again as they're already in my diary :) missed having an ice cream today though, but I know it will be worth it so just gotta kee gong xxxxx

Siobhan89 said:

Wow even more amazing!

I'm so annoyed with myself :( iv just had 3 new potatoes dipped in gravy :( iv had major wobbles today...i hate this diet :( xx

Rkmriddell said:
Evening all :) a beautiful day here n sunny Weymouth. We've been to the beach and have a little burned head. Won't bore you all with the details again as they're already in my diary :) missed having an ice cream today though, but I know it will be worth it so just gotta kee gong xxxxx

Aaah poor head lol glad the weather is nice and u r right next holiday u will be miss skinny thang and u can eat things and enjoy them in moderation of course lol x

Second time lucky said:

Hate the lucky ones (my bf's The same)

Second time lucky said:

IWOW u r amaaaaazing well done for being 100% u r right next holiday when u all slim and thin u will think back to this one and realis the choices u made then have made u what u r now and that will be slim gorgeous and flaunting what u got lol :) xxx good on u I'm made up for u xx

Back