Team ideal

Rkmriddell said:
Just gonna say on here that I'm so proud of you and hope you are too. You really battled through and deserved everyone of those lbs!!! X

Thank u so much :) I really flipping did earn those 4lbs this week :)

jo3791 said:
I'm so annoyed with myself :( iv just had 3 new potatoes dipped in gravy :( iv had major wobbles today...i hate this diet :( xx

Such a small amount of food, but this diet gets to you doesn't it! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

jo3791 said:
I'm so annoyed with myself :( iv just had 3 new potatoes dipped in gravy :( iv had major wobbles today...i hate this diet :( xx

Don't worry u have realised your mistake the big thing is that u have shared it and now u can look past that and put it behind u x every one has a little wobble now and then the thing to ensure is that the little wobble doesn't turn into a big bloody earthquake and u completely come off it which u haven't so well done u xxxx it will just make u work that little bit harder now cos u will be mad and then next WI u will see it and carry on even more with more determination x

jo3791 said:

Ah Hun don't beat yourself up. We all struggle from time to time just put it behind u and jump straight bak to plan x

harassed_mother said:
Aaah poor head lol glad the weather is nice and u r right next holiday u will be miss skinny thang and u can eat things and enjoy them in moderation of course lol x

Absolutely :) I can't bloody wait lol x

Such a small amount of food, but this diet gets to you doesn't it! X

I feel horrible...I'm due on and I'm craving carbs badly :( it's the first time iv slipped and I hate the feeling iv got now...I think I'm becoming obsessed :( xx

jo3791 said:

Hey what's done is done now. I know it's so tough but try not to let thus effect the rest of your week. WE CAN DO THIS!

It's done now just move on and just think in the past it would prob have been 4 or 5 new potatoes meat veg and dessert followed by a glass of wine
keep on going you are doing so well xxxxxxx

jo3791 said:
I feel horrible...I'm due on and I'm craving carbs badly :( it's the first time iv slipped and I hate the feeling iv got now...I think I'm becoming obsessed :( xx

I get that awfully at totm. It's horrendous. Hugs xxx

Don't worry u have realised your mistake the big thing is that u have shared it and now u can look past that and put it behind u x every one has a little wobble now and then the thing to ensure is that the little wobble doesn't turn into a big bloody earthquake and u completely come off it which u haven't so well done u xxxx it will just make u work that little bit harder now cos u will be mad and then next WI u will see it and carry on even more with more determination x

Thanks Hun...I'd done so well today as well, and then bang I ruin it with a few bloody spuds...arghhh...never again...xx

Ah Hun don't beat yourself up. We all struggle from time to time just put it behind u and jump straight bak to plan x

Thanks for the support and encouragement everyone...I'm going to bed, I don't trust myself with the fridge in the next room lol, dunno what's wrong with me today :( xx

jo3791 said:
Thanks Hun...I'd done so well today as well, and then bang I ruin it with a few bloody spuds...arghhh...never again...xx

Don't be too hard like will power said 3 is better than 5/6 plus more xx chin up and keep on it xxx

jo3791 said:
Thanks for the support and encouragement everyone...I'm going to bed, I don't trust myself with the fridge in the next room lol, dunno what's wrong with me today :( xx

Good night Hun xxxx

jo3791 said:

I felt the same yesterday had a wobble ate some chips ! But it's done and over with got to just learn from it and move on :D u will feel better tomorrow xx

jo3791 said:

Sometimes its the best thing to do. I had exactly the same day as this a few weeks ago and had to put myself to bed before I did big damage!! You'll get through it and will feel loads better in the morning x

jo3791 said:

It's the carbs and totm that is the hardest part. Some days fly past and I don't notice I've not eaten or crave good. Other days I think of food all the time. You will be fine, won't really change your wi, but you'll feel hungry for a few days, which is hard.
You'll be fine, just have to forget about your slip up now. X

Yay another 4lb loss, that's 1st 3lb in weeks! Hopefully I can maintain 4lb a week losses and I'll look half decent on my holidays in August :)
Well done great loss xxxx

Lol just reading through posts and saw this! You had me in stitches and still do when I think bout it lol so funny

Total loss- 35lbs

xxrebeccaxx said:
Lol just reading through posts and saw this! You had me in stitches and still do when I think bout it lol so funny

Total loss- 35lbs

?????? Do share

Back