Team ideal

harassed_mother said:
Lmao like it but I wud rather be a climbing frame myself

My friend is like a size 12 and worries about her weight. Think her husband was just trying to make her feel better in a male kind of way! Lol
But he meant well. Still made me laugh. :)

Big Mamma said:
Evening all

been and had my first weigh in and i lost a grand total of 8lbs in my first week . Is that a good loss ? ? xx

Hell yeah!!! That's amazing! Well done :) xxx

Big Mamma said:
Evening all

been and had my first weigh in and i lost a grand total of 8lbs in my first week . Is that a good loss ? ? xx

That's fab big mamma :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Second time lucky said:
Hi all
Welcome to all the newbies and congrats to all on their weight losses :):)
So many posts to catch up on.
Im on day 20 today and looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow night I think!
Been as good as gold on the diet even though like all of you I've had some trying moments when cooking for the family.
Meant to say before but I'm 55 -sounds so old (feel about 14 most of the time on the inside - the outside is still in need of a good overhaul!
I've been married for 36 years and have two boys aged 30 and 33 both fitness fanatics my eldest. Has just bought and opened a cross fit gym in Feb this year and youngest attends the gym every night
I've been busy getting ready to go on hol for 6 days on Friday to Portland near Weymouth just hubby and I so looking forward to it My brother who lives in Gibraltar is coming here to look after my mum so we can have a break.
Everyone on Team Ideal is doing so well keep up the good work
working towards the ideal world where you are your ideal weight wearing your ideal clothes -----it's just going to be IDEAL!!!

Hello.... I'm 51 feeling like a 14 year old.... On day 56..... Still going strong... Hoping to have 21 day left of ss before moving up to step two....

My mind is on maintaining maintaining.... I just can't go back.... I'm slowly Learning about low carb diets & low fat....

I must stay on this for life..... No going back...... :)

Hi everyone. Had a busy day today, only just sat down. Felt a bit dizzy again earlier so had some more chicken, not much but it definitely stopped me feeling like that. Was wondering if it was down to doing a lot of walking today?

I've got a bit of a weird/tmi question coming up so stop reading if you're squeamish lol... Just had an appointment come through for a colonoscopy next Tuesday. I've got to have some really strong laxatives the night before to "clean me out". Do you think I'll be ok doing cd and having that? Apparently it can knock the stuffing out of you when you're taking the laxatives and after you've had the procedure. I'm not really comfortable speaking to my CDC about it (it's a lot easier to hide behind a computer monitor where my blushes can't be seen!) do I have to tell her?

Sorry if I've put anyone off their shakes :( xxx

harassed_mother said:
Goodnight all xxxx speak tomorrow good luck for all that have a WI tomorrow xxx sleep tight

Night hun :) xxx

Miletaj said:
Hello.... I'm 51 feeling like a 14 year old.... On day 56..... Still going strong... Hoping to have 21 day left of ss before moving up to step two....

My mind is on maintaining maintaining.... I just can't go back.... I'm slowly Learning about low carb diets & low fat....

Hello lovely to hear a success story from further down the road than the rest of us. Well done :)

jo3791 said:
Thanks Hun...I'd done so well today as well, and then bang I ruin it with a few bloody spuds...arghhh...never again...xx

You've not ruined anything, don't beat yourself up too much. Everyone has blips and as others have righty said 3 spuds isn't that bad. At least you didn't carry on and think "bugger it" get back on that horse girl :) xxx

liripip said:
Hi everyone. Had a busy day today, only just sat down. Felt a bit dizzy again earlier so had some more chicken, not much but it definitely stopped me feeling like that. Was wondering if it was down to doing a lot of walking today?

I've got a bit of a weird/tmi question coming up so stop reading if you're squeamish lol... Just had an appointment come through for a colonoscopy next Tuesday. I've got to have some really strong laxatives the night before to "clean me out". Do you think I'll be ok doing cd and having that? Apparently it can knock the stuffing out of you when you're taking the laxatives and after you've had the procedure. I'm not really comfortable speaking to my CDC about it (it's a lot easier to hide behind a computer monitor where my blushes can't be seen!) do I have to tell her?

Hi not sure about colonoscopy but I had a thingie (the name of it's left me now) where u have a tube up ya bum And ya bowels are emptied...colonic irrigation that's it. I had that on a VLCD once and was fine, just drink plenty of water after. However it's not the same thing so I'd really seek advice from gp

WillpowerWoman said:
Hi not sure about colonoscopy but I had a thingie (the name of it's left me now) where u have a tube up ya bum And ya bowels are emptied...colonic irrigation that's it. I had that on a VLCD once and was fine, just drink plenty of water after. However it's not the same thing so I'd really seek advice from gp

Yeah probably a good idea really, just don't want to have to stop doing cd and don't want to put "that" off either x

liripip said:

I think I would check with doc. If not you could maybe ring nhs direct? We want to loose weight, but you can't play around with your health when something important comes up. I don't see why it should matter, but it's my opinion, not factual. As you been a bit dizzy make sure you eat that day afterwards. X

Zest for Life said:
I think I would check with doc. If not you could maybe ring nhs direct? We want to loose weight, but you can't play around with your health when something important comes up. I don't see why it should matter, but it's my opinion, not factual. As you been a bit dizzy make sure you eat that day afterwards. X

Yeah think I probably will ring someone tomorrow and ask. Never thought of nhs direct, would probably be easier than trying to speak to my doc! Thanks ladies, having a moment I think. Can't bloody think straight sometimes! xx

Def speak to your gp and inform your counsellor you can always text her if you can't bring yourself to chat it may be you'll need something extra as all your vitamins etc from the packs will be flushed out your system .im sure she would help she's trained to give advice .i would start with the doctor first xxxxx

Hi and welcome I can't stress the importance of maintenance I lost all my weight on LL 2 years ago and as my counsellor didn't have any evening maintenance classes was left to manage myself.i managed for 16 months fine then got complacent and let it slip and here we go again and I can honestly say this time is much harder than the first so good luck and check your weight every week it was the minute I stopped weighing myself things started going wrong
xx

Good morning ladies :) hope your all well! Had a rubbish sleep last night... Dreamt that a woman at work made a big pan of chilli, we all queued up with our bowls and she dished it up, when I gave her my bowl she gave it back to me EMPTY...lol, how bizarre! Oh well, still annoyed at 'spud gate' but feeling more positive today, I'm gonna nail this diet if it kills me...already on my second green tea and had a litre of water....going to isle of man on Friday till Monday and staying on a friends yacht, not looking forward to it at all, although it will be nice to get away! My luggage is gonna consist of shakes, water, tuna, pepsi max, cottage cheese and spring onions lol! Have a good day everyone and thatks for the kick up the ass last night :) your support and encouragement is sooooo appreciated :) xxx

jo3791 said:
Good morning ladies :) hope your all well! Had a rubbish sleep last night... Dreamt that a woman at work made a big pan of chilli, we all queued up with our bowls and she dished it up, when I gave her my bowl she gave it back to me EMPTY...lol, how bizarre! Oh well, still annoyed at 'spud gate' but feeling more positive today, I'm gonna nail this diet if it kills me...already on my second green tea and had a litre of water....going to isle of man on Friday till Monday and staying on a friends yacht, not looking forward to it at all, although it will be nice to get away! My luggage is gonna consist of shakes, water, tuna, pepsi max, cottage cheese and spring onions lol! Have a good day everyone and thatks for the kick up the ass last night :) your support and encouragement is sooooo appreciated :) xxx

Morning Jo hope u r are doing ok today . Lol @ dream maybe she was trying to help,u on your way :) the yacht trip sounds fun hope u have a brill time and weather stays nice for you.
We always here to kick you up the ass if u need it :) xx

Good morning lighter ladies :) day 28 and WI tonight always feel sick when it's weigh in don't know why cos I ain't cheated lol just having my shake now then off to work booooo :) have a lovely day today xxxx

Morning Jo hope u r are doing ok today . Lol @ dream maybe she was trying to help,u on your way :) the yacht trip sounds fun hope u have a brill time and weather stays nice for you.
We always here to kick you up the ass if u need it :) xx

Hi Hun, yeah the dream has got to be a sign lol! I do feel better this morning thanks....just tested my wee and I'm not in ketosis any more :( stupid spuds! Does this mean it's gonna take 4 days again to get back in it? And will I feel crap again like the first time?

Good luck with your WI too :) I always feel nervous when I'm about to get on the scales, more so this next one cos I wobbled lol...I'm sure you'll be fine :) xxx

Big Mamma said:
Evening all

It's a great loss! Well done! X

Back