Team ideal

colettegray said:
4lb loss for me today , so really pleased with that. Well done to others on your weight losses.

Got a hard week ahead my 16 week old son is going in the hospital for a operation on Friday sl
im really nervous and emotional at the moment .

X

Well done on your weight loss

Hope all goes well for your little boy

Rkmriddell said:
I loooooove fajitas x

Me toooooo

In fact I've made a note in my phone to use ure recipe to make fajitas when I return from hold lol, good plan!

katywoo87 said:
Hi all!

Hope I can join this thread... 8th day in 8 pounds loss, start weight was 12.2 now 11.8 hoping to get to 9.7 for my holiday in 8 weeks time! We will see! Xx

U found us welcome :)

katywoo87 said:
Thank you! I am on SS and plan on keeping it that way for as long as I can but.., tonight I am going out to dinner and without having to explain to everyone i 'cant eat' i am going to have a salad and some chicken and see how that goes. Are you on SS and how long have you been on it for?

Also, don't know if I am just a weirdo but having a really irrational craving for carrots??? Lol!!

Part of me thinks it could be that its something crunchy to eat? I don't know :/ most people would crave something much better. Lol xx

Hehe carrots quite random but ure prob right about the crunching

Katywoo, yep, I get the carrot thing. I also crave grapes and cold crunchy fruit, apples, grapes, carrots, x
I'm ss but think I'll ss+ soon, I do have milk in my coffee, so probably ss+ really anyway. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
Katywoo, yep, I get the carrot thing. I also crave grapes and cold crunchy fruit, apples, grapes, carrots, x
I'm ss but think I'll ss+ soon, I do have milk in my coffee, so probably ss+ really anyway. X

Apples for me!! X

Its strange isn't it? must be something to do with the crunch of food or something sweet! I think when i am in week two and allowed the bars this should sort the cravings out x

I'm fine till I see a big juicy apple and then I start craving them. Pink lady apples particularly lol x

Hello ladies...hope you've all had a good day...welcome newcomers and well done on any weight losses :)

Well iv had a good day so far, shake and a bar and 5 litres of water so far! I WILL get back in ketosis if it kills me lol..got some fish for my tea, gonna have it with leeks and broccoli (and balsamic vinegar of course)

Determined not to cave in like last night...I threw the spuds away that were in the fridge, my bf wanted them for potato salad lol...oh well I'm sure he'll get over it :) xx

jo3791 said:
Hello ladies...hope you've all had a good day...welcome newcomers and well done on any weight losses :)

Well iv had a good day so far, shake and a bar and 5 litres of water so far! I WILL get back in ketosis if it kills me lol..got some fish for my tea, gonna have it with leeks and broccoli (and balsamic vinegar of course)

Determined not to cave in like last night...I threw the spuds away that were in the fridge, my bf wanted them for potato salad lol...oh well I'm sure he'll get over it :) xx

Hell have to lol. Best thing you could have done well done. Xxx

Blimey not come on here for what seems like no time at all & I have 6 pages to read!!! So to anyone with good WI news well done & I'll try to catch up on the rest as well.

Go Team Ideal!!!!

Zest for Life said:
Are you glamping???
Tv in your tent? Xxx

That's what I was thinking - posh tent or what!!! Things obviously changed since I last camped - as a child!!!

colettegray said:
4lb loss for me today , so really pleased with that. Well done to others on your weight losses.

Got a hard week ahead my 16 week old son is going in the hospital for a operation on Friday sl

X

I remember my daughter having an op & cos she was so tiny they put her on the pillow on a normal size trolley - she looked so tiny! All was fine tho it's just nerve wracking until its all over so will be thinking of you.

Rkmriddell said:
Apples for me!! X

No still only the unhealthy stuff for my cravings!!!!

X
Brilliant loss well done! Xxxx

X
Hope all goes well withnyourvson try not to worry too much thinking of you xxx

Hi all!

Hope I can join this thread... 8th day in 8 pounds loss, start weight was 12.2 now 11.8 hoping to get to 9.7 for my holiday in 8 weeks time! We will see! Xx
Welcome to team ideal xx

Back