Team ideal

katywoo87 said:
Thank you hopefully I'll be in ketosis still I'll soon find out tomorrow :/ x

I hope u e and if u not just drink loads of water well done for choices made tonight x

I've been told off! My hub said I'm always on my phone! Which I am, lol
But, I hate Bgt it's boring, I'd rather be in my phone thanks! X I didn't say that, lol, bit I did think it ! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

katywoo87 said:
Thank you hopefully I'll be in ketosis still I'll soon find out tomorrow :/ x

I used to enjoy Indian food.
Pretty sure I'd hate it now! ;) x

therealbbe said:
Wow 56 days how much have you lost that is an amazing length of time to be on SS xxx

8 weeks.... 2stone 5lb.... I'm going all the way on ss till I get to where I want to be..... 21 more days... 11 weeks... Then steps.. :)

Zest for Life said:
But, I hate Bgt it's boring, I'd rather be in my phone thanks! X I didn't say that, lol, bit I did think it ! X

It's really boring I lost interest in all those things over the last few years! Love my phone lol x

Zest for Life said:

Hahahahaha my hubby tells me off tooooo!!

Miletaj said:
8 weeks.... 2stone 5lb.... I'm going all the way on ss till I get to where I want to be..... 21 more days... 11 weeks... Then steps.. :)

I am half way through that 28 days tomorrow. Xx

therealbbe said:
I am half way through that 28 days tomorrow. Xx

Yeah WI go u Friday xxx can't wait to hear your news x we will soon be at 11 weeks

Miletaj said:
It's brilliant.... Best thing I've ever done for myself.... 21 days will take me to 11 weeks!!!! Exciting

Wow 11 weeks can't comprehend that lol

harassed_mother said:
Yeah WI go u Friday xxx can't wait to hear your news x we will soon be at 11 weeks

I know sooooooooo chuffed with myself excited again but really scared as good weigh in last week lol x

Miletaj said:
It's brilliant.... Best thing I've ever done for myself.... 21 days will take me to 11 weeks!!!! Exciting

Wow 11 weeks well done - you must look completely different - cant wait!!

colettegray said:
4lb loss for me today , so really pleased with that. Well done to others on your weight losses.

Got a hard week ahead my 16 week old son is going in the hospital for a operation on Friday sl
im really nervous and emotional at the moment .

X

Bet u are will say a little prayer for him xxxxx try to be strong xxxx

Second time lucky said:
Well hello to all of team ideal and well done to all fab losses
This is day 6 of our hols and the last day so I've survived all the temptations and feel much better for it after all there are some bonuses as follows:
Cost of my eating out £12 -coffee black and water
cost of booze -£0
so no food poiseningi
no staggering around upsetting the neighbours singing aga doo loudly
I also have detailed maps of every public convenience in the area should anyone require them!
i return home tomorrow and have my week 4 weigh in at 7 really hope I've lost

I just need to keep on track and all will be fine and remember the saying that -running to the fridge is not classed as exercise
xxxx

I think you are amazing getting through that holiday . You should be really proud :) x

Tantrum over! Had banana shake hubby had pizza and chocolate. I'm fine Now just have moments when I feel about 5 and want to throw myself onto the floor and have a hissy fit xxx
alls calm ready packed to go home Tom and wait for week 4 WI

Back