Team ideal

harassed_mother said:
4th weigh in today and another 4lb off so 1 and half stone lighter in 4 weeks woohoo I bloody love this diet, my CDC was made up too she asked me before I weighed how much I wanted this week and said 4for my one and half and she said it will prob be 2/3 and hey presto 4 popped off so now I am down into another stone bracket that's 2 I have dropped now and feeling good still a long way to go but I will be finishing this and will be thin and stylish instead of fat and frumpy :)

Well done to all u other girls weighed today on your fab losses :)

Well done :D

Well I'm shattered first time I've picked the iPad up all day ! It's normally attached to my hand lol . Did 3 hours training today and I'm sooooo tired . WI tomorrow wish me luck pray for me pls god take a few pounds away while I sleep !!! 2 hours training in the am then WI at 1 will update .
Hope you are well spk tomorrow lovelies xxxxxx

Good morning ladies :) what a grim day, pouring down with rain! Off work now till Wednesday and I'm still awake at stupid o clock lol! Hope you all have a good day xx

Vjdisme said:
Well I'm shattered first time I've picked the iPad up all day ! It's normally attached to my hand lol . Did 3 hours training today and I'm sooooo tired . WI tomorrow wish me luck pray for me pls god take a few pounds away while I sleep !!! 2 hours training in the am then WI at 1 will update .

Good luck for wi xx

jo3791 said:
Good morning ladies :) what a grim day, pouring down with rain! Off work now till Wednesday and I'm still awake at stupid o clock lol! Hope you all have a good day xx

Morning Jo its horrible here too where is summer ? What a joke hate British weather
Have a good day x

harassed_mother said:
Morning Jo its horrible here too where is summer ? What a joke hate British weather
Have a good day x

Morning ladies, yep like a winters day here, dull and raining x
Have a good day still x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
Morning ladies, yep like a winters day here, dull and raining x
Have a good day still x

Well it's only may I for one am ok with this weather I can keep hid Hehehehehe longer to get some more weight off before I becomes glorious ;) xxxx

Well it's only may I for one am ok with this weather I can keep hid Hehehehehe longer to get some more weight off before I becomes glorious ;) xxxx

I'm away to the isle of man 2morro....not looking forward to staying on a yacht in this weather lol! Roll on summer xx

jo3791 said:
I'm away to the isle of man 2morro....not looking forward to staying on a yacht in this weather lol! Roll on summer xx

Is it moored or you sailing? Is it s luxury yacht? You know fairly big? X

therealbbe said:

That is very true, infact a very late summer, about august sept will be good for me! But got this holiday in June, I should have dieted earlier ( about 3 years ago) lol xxxx

Second time lucky said:
Tantrum over! Had banana shake hubby had pizza and chocolate. I'm fine Now just have moments when I feel about 5 and want to throw myself onto the floor and have a hissy fit xxx
alls calm ready packed to go home Tom and wait for week 4 WI

Good luck for WI today lovely. Will be itching to hear how you've got on :) am dead proud of you, and me, for getting through te week. No easy feat xxx well done xxx

Vjdisme said:

Good luck. What training are you doing? Be careful you're not overdoing it if you're on ss? X

jo3791 said:

Typical isn't it! Most I can ever lie in since havin kids now is half eight. Damn body clock. Thankfully looks like we might get an ok day here :) enjoy your day off, any plans? X

jo3791 said:

Oh yeah I remember now! Enjoy your weekend x

Morning everyone. Just remember whilst you're hidden under big clothes noone notices so when the weather warms up everyone will be like WOW!!! lol x

Looks like it might be an ok day here. Going to the market this morning, hopefully more than three stands this time lol x

Hey guys been reading your thread and wanted to join in (if i can keep up looool). I need to loose 14lbs and after going off plan sunday its killing me to stay on track loool. Anyway on holiday 7th June so fingers crossed most of it will be gone by then!

What time does everyone have their CD stuff during the day?? Im starving now :( xx

MissieCB said:
Hey guys been reading your thread and wanted to join in (if i can keep up looool). I need to loose 14lbs and after going off plan sunday its killing me to stay on track loool. Anyway on holiday 7th June so fingers crossed most of it will be gone by then!

What time does everyone have their CD stuff during the day?? Im starving now :( xx

Hey welcome to the team :) you'll soon lose that def by June. Are you doing ss? I try and have mine around 12-5-bedtime x

Hi welcome :)

I usually start with a pint of water and large black coffee or tea. Then have first one about 11am next one at 3/4pm and one at 7/8 and loads of water in between! Best thing to do is keep yourself busy and then your less likely to feel hungry x

Back