Team ideal

Zest for Life said:
Not a pity post. Don't want hugs and oh that's ok
I just had a nightmare when I went to collect my sons watch. Got for Xmas, it broke. Took it back. Being replaced. Went to collect today they said I not given other one back. No records. On their system. Said I had to pay. I snatched it out of his hand and said no way I'm paying for it. You've got the other broken watch. He said no. I said well I'm not leaving without it. In there for 3/4 hour. In the end I went mad, I told them to call police cos one their staff must have stolen it (Armani £500 watch) they flapping around. I said I'm going now. They said you can't. fcuking nightmare! I left with the watch.
Then..... Went to pizza hut, wtf!!!!????
Why did I do that!!!! I am so effing angry at myself.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Eek sounds like a blinkin mare of a day! How u feeling now? Try not to worry about pizza hut and get back on it ASAP u will feel all the better for it. Try and learn from it too, triggers etc to avoid it happening again. We r all on a learning curve on this diet and that is part of the process x hugs x

Vjdisme said:
Hi all I had my weigh in and lost 3 lb so a stone in 2 weeks !!! Very happy I got there !! X
Off to Italy tomorrow so back on plan Tuesday ! So hope you all have a great weekend and lose lots !!
See you all next week xxxxxxx

Fantastic well done have a great time :)

Vjdisme said:
Hi all I had my weigh in and lost 3 lb so a stone in 2 weeks !!! Very happy I got there !! X
Off to Italy tomorrow so back on plan Tuesday ! So hope you all have a great weekend and lose lots !!

That's fab, well done :) xxx

Just want to say how lovely everyone is on team ideal . I've come on here for laughs, inspiration and the tremendous support I think its been a major factor in getting through :) thanks everyone it means a lot to be part of a team xxxxxxx

Vjdisme said:
Just want to say how lovely everyone is on team ideal . I've come on here for laughs, inspiration and the tremendous support I think its been a major factor in getting through :) thanks everyone it means a lot to be part of a team xxxxxxx

My sentiments exactly :)

Hey guys been reading your thread and wanted to join in (if i can keep up looool). I need to loose 14lbs and after going off plan sunday its killing me to stay on track loool. Anyway on holiday 7th June so fingers crossed most of it will be gone by then!

What time does everyone have their CD stuff during the day?? Im starving now :( xx
Hi Missie welcome to the team xxxxxxxx

Really?? Doesn't Pepsi max have Citric acid in it though? Follow her advice hun she's the consultant after all. I just wouldn't go near it if it does have citric acid as that's the one everything I've read says to be wary of? X

Iv just been googling pepsi max and coke zero...I'm gonna stick with zero....thanks Hun xx

Hi everyone. Can't believe how busy I've been. Had a crazy day at uni yesterday, only managed a litre of water and one cd product in 12 hours. Felt lousy in the afternoon! Tried to catch up on the water when I got home but don't think I managed it all. Really didn't fancy my shakes when I got in so had some more chicken. I know I should've had them but felt really sick and thought once wouldn't hurt. Couldn't sleep again last night even though I'd been up since half 5. I fell asleep in the sofa this morning though after the school run - so I'm behind on the water again!! I've got so much uni work to do too but really can't get into it. Just feel crap :( anyway, hope everyone has a great day, I'm sure you all will cos you're all doing sooooo well! :) xxxx
Don't worry it will pass I think we've all had days where we just wanted to crawl in a hole and hide tomorrow. Will be better xxxxx

Just been to see my CDC and she insists that pepsi max is better than coke zero....iv got both for my trip but now don't know which one to take! I told her about zero being better but she said no, pepsi max instead! I want to do as well as I can so do I stick with zero or have pepsi max? Sorry for the stupid question xx
Have a lovely time xxxx

I just had a nightmare when I went to collect my sons watch. Got for Xmas, it broke. Took it back. Being replaced. Went to collect today they said I not given other one back. No records. On their system. Said I had to pay. I snatched it out of his hand and said no way I'm paying for it. You've got the other broken watch. He said no. I said well I'm not leaving without it. In there for 3/4 hour. In the end I went mad, I told them to call police cos one their staff must have stolen it (Armani £500 watch) they flapping around. I said I'm going now. They said you can't. fcuking nightmare! I left with the watch.

What a nightmare! I would be the same I'm sure just jump back into the diet it's only a little setback and will soon be forgotten Nobody's perfect on this diet it's hard and you are doing brilliantly xxxxxx

Zest for Life said:

Don't beat yourself up about it! Why don't you go for a long walk or do some exercises it might make u feel better? Either way tomorrow is a new day and just move on from it and straight back to plan :) x

Vjdisme said:

That's great well done! :) ohh lovely enjoy your holiday! Well jel lol xx

liripip said:
Me too, although it might have been vodka plus the pizza!

Hahaha me too! X

Vjdisme well done on your loss and enjoy your trip to italy!

Zest: oh my god what a nightmare! How dare they, sounds appalling! Its your instant reaction to your emotions id have been the same, its about breaking that habit. Try not to beat yourself up about it and start again tomorrow :)

Vjdisme said:

Wow lucky you - have a great time !

Zest for Life said:

Least u admitted to it xx it's done now u can't go back but u can look forward and just stay back on track now xxx u r doing fab its just a little blip u prob beating yourself up more knowing that u have been so good

Vjdisme said:

Well done xxx that's excellent have a lovely time in Italy well Jel xx

Back