Team ideal

Thank you to both of you.
Maybe I'm being hard on myself because I've had a bad day in other ways too.
Feeling a bit low.
But coming on here has helped me so thank you so very much!!!! :)
I'm gonna hold out a little longer then have my Mango Shake so I'll be back later to let you know the verdict on it lol xxx

Thank you to both of you.
Maybe I'm being hard on myself because I've had a bad day in other ways too.
Feeling a bit low.
But coming on here has helped me so thank you so very much!!!! :)
I'm gonna hold out a little longer then have my Mango Shake so I'll be back later to let you know the verdict on it lol xxx

No probs :) this is always the first place i go when i have a bad day coz it really helps alot! Hope you enjoy the mango shake! xx

Right I'm back. Move on. Tomorrow start again, how stupid of me!!!
Anyway, congrats to everyone who lost on Their wi today, not read through properly yet. Seen a few loses but can't remember who had them.
Welcome to the new members, :)
Oh, any newbies, I'm not always like this, just today!!!
And someone asked if I got the watch? Damn right I bloody did, I snatched it from him, put in bag and said that's my watch and I'm going now.
In hindsight, I should have walked in a different direction! Then pizza gate wouldn't have happend!
Hey, on a better note, I bought some erotic fiction... Most of you know which book I bought lol ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
Right I'm back. Move on. Tomorrow start again, how stupid of me!!!
Anyway, congrats to everyone who lost on Their wi today, not read through properly yet. Seen a few loses but can't remember who had them.
Welcome to the new members, :)
Oh, any newbies, I'm not always like this, just today!!!
And someone asked if I got the watch? Damn right I bloody did, I snatched it from him, put in bag and said that's my watch and I'm going now.
In hindsight, I should have walked in a different direction! Then pizza gate wouldn't have happend!
Hey, on a better note, I bought some erotic fiction... Most of you know which book I bought lol ;)

I don't what book ?? Lol not the Simon cowell one lmao

Just finished my mango shake looool spooookey!!

It's lush soo many to choose from!!

harassed_mother said:
I don't what book ?? Lol not the Simon cowell one lmao

Haha, yuk! Noooo! Is Simon cowel erotic lol x
It's grey trilogy, ? I'd never heard of it before but loads of us on a thread being advised to get it! Apparently it's raunchy but has a brilliant story line and you can't put it down! I'll see and let you know x
When I asked in book shop guy got embarrassed, not surprised, a stressed fat lady asking for an erotic book! Lol :) x

Zest for Life said:
!

Good for you!!! Glad you're back on it, you're doing so well one blip won't hurt that much :) xxx

Rkmriddell said:
Evening all. Gosh the last two days have been a bit harder for me. Having to talk myself into the diet. Probably just a combination of being on hols and the kids noticing me not eating I reckon. Had a small chicken salad last night and tonight sat down to dinner with the kids I had an omelette with salad so it was a bit more normal for them. Still within the guidelines though so doing ok ;) am sure it will get easier once I'm back home.

Good luck for tonight second time lucky xxx

I think you've done so well to keep on track while you've been away, it must've been really hard xxx

harassed_mother said:
I feel like that today work been crap and just made kids their tea so wanted a nibble so made some soup and drank me water can't wait to lose all my weight :-(

Me too hun, I'm finding myself wanting to pick at stuff I don't even like! How weird is that? You'll be at goal before you know it :) xxx

Rkmriddell said:
Me too. Am so looking forward to learning to live a normal life :) x

Me three lol. Hate myself for letting me get in this state xx

donnamarie said:
Hi all day 23 today and I'm really struggling :(
Don't know why I feel like this I ate again today 80g tin tuna ( in sparkling water) cucumber slices and 1 boiled egg.
Feel annoyed with myself for eating though.
I've got 1 pack left to have and was thinking of trying the Mango Shake..
Has anyone had it?
What did you think of it?

You've not had anything that isn't in SS+ guidelines so don't worry too much hun. I've been struggling these last few days too, I'm on day 24. Just want to fast forward these next few months and be at goal!!

I had the mango shake the other day, it's lush. Not sure if it tastes like mango tho lol xx

Hi all Just had my weigh in lost 2 pounds I know it's a loss but I feel so disappointed as I was really hoping for more after all that walking on holiday :cry:
Never mind

Siobhan89 said:
Hey ladies random question but does anyone else find the chewy bars hard to stomach? i'm trying to eat the chocolate one just now but i really am struggling with it! i much prefer the crunchy ones!! although iam badly craving crisps today don't know why :eek: xx

I don't like the chocolate one, the orange one is nicer. Takes me ages to eat the chewy ones, think that might be a good thing tho as I eat the choc mint crunch in 3 seconds flat! :) xx

Second time lucky said:
Hi all Just had my weigh in lost 2 pounds I know it's a loss but I feel so disappointed as I was really hoping for more after all that walking on holiday :cry:
Never mind

Exercise can make you retain water or something (?) apparently. The walking will have done you good despite your "small" loss, your legs and bum will be more toned and you'll be getting fitter. I'm sure it'll show on the scales next week xxx

Second time lucky said:
Never mind

That's 2lb in the right direction :)
But you deserved a huge loss after all your walking and not giving in and eating while hubby had all that lovely food on hol.
So it's Good but I get where your coming from xxx
Imagine if you ate, you would have gained about 6? Over the week, so you should be pleased with your achievement :)
Well done hun xxx

I don't like the chocolate one, the orange one is nicer. Takes me ages to eat the chewy ones, think that might be a good thing tho as I eat the choc mint crunch in 3 seconds flat! :) xx

chocolate mint is the only one i havent tried yet! but looking forward to it as i loved the cranberry one and the peanut one :) xx

liripip said:
I think you've done so well to keep on track while you've been away, it must've been really hard xxx

Me 2! There is no way I could stick to this diet on a holiday!
Your a star! :) xx

Never mind

It's still a loss hun and all those lbs add up to a big number :) your total is even bigger now which is a good thing! and you will still be losing inches and toning up with all the walking too! xx

liripip said:
You've not had anything that isn't in SS+ guidelines so don't worry too much hun. I've been struggling these last few days too, I'm on day 24. Just want to fast forward these next few months and be at goal!!

I had the mango shake the other day, it's lush. Not sure if it tastes like mango tho lol xx

Thank you don't know why I felt so bad with myself.
I don't anymore since coming on here, in fact I feel pleased with myself for not eating wrong type foods :)
Thanks for the support guys.
Going to do my Mango shake now as your all saying its lush.. Can't hold out any longer xx

Siobhan89 said:
chocolate mint is the only one i havent tried yet! but looking forward to it as i loved the cranberry one and the peanut one :) xx

Ohhh Choc Mint Crunch is amazing!
It's the only one I bought this week 7 of them haha!
Makes me feel like I'm having a real treat with that one.
In sure you'll love it too :)

Back