Team ideal

Rkmriddell said:
Better a ss+ day here and there than feeling too restricted and rebelling. That's the way I look at it. Have it when you need it and don't when you don't. Just makes it all a little more bearable x

True yes. I'm sure there will be days (very soon no doubt) that'll I'll be ss+ :)

donnamarie said:
Ohhh Choc Mint Crunch is amazing!
It's the only one I bought this week 7 of them haha!
Makes me feel like I'm having a real treat with that one.
In sure you'll love it too :)

I heart the chic mint crunch ;)

Don't mind the peanut one either (snickers)

Yuk to the rest

Rkmriddell said:
I love the chewy ones best x

Really? I like the hard ones better x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:

Haha wondered what we were talking about then :D chewy for me, lasts longer ;) x

Rkmriddell said:
Haha wondered what we were talking about then :D chewy for me, lasts longer ;) x

Knew you'd like that one lol ;)

jojo73 said:
I lost 5lb and 7 inches of my waist get in!!!! Whoop whoop!!!! X

Wow that's fab, well done :) xxx

Zest for Life said:

Dirty girl!! ;)

I lost 5lb and 7 inches of my waist get in!!!! Whoop whoop!!!! X

Well done that's brilliant! Xx

Welcome to all newbies xx
What amazing losses today well done xx
Been a bit grumpy today so been looking up why we have to drink so much water so I thought I'd share this with you
Based on scientific research:

Water makes your muscles work better therefore increasing weight loss
Water stops dehydration which causes your metabolism to go slow
Water gets rid of the body's toxins plus any toxins breathed in that are airborne without the water your body fights the toxins by covering them in new fat therefore making you heavier
A survey was done with two groups of people over 12 weeks both groups were given the same amount of water to drink one group were told to drink 2 glasses 20 to 30 mins before each meal.The group that drank specifically before each meal lost 15 pounds the other group only lost 10 pounds
people who carried on drinking 2 glasses before each meal maintained their weight losse
it also showed that when you are maintaining weight loss by drinking before each meal you consume 75 calories less per meal equating to a weight loss of 14 half pounds per year just by having water

I found it quite interesting thought you might too
xxxx

Omg omg omg I fit into my goal size 12 high waisted denim shorts wahooooo!

Total loss- 35lbs

WOWEEE - Well done - that is amazing - makes it all worthwhile, bet they look great - roll on better weather and you can show them off.

xxrebeccaxx said:

Total loss- 35lbs

Yay well done!!!!

xxrebeccaxx said:

Total loss- 35lbs

:) xxx that's fab x

O yeah guys do you think that too many sweetners make a difference to weight loss?

Thankyou everyone I am very happy! I've got 13 days left til my holiday to kos so the more I loose the better! Plus the other half agreed he would give me £10 for every lb I lost! Hopefully £400 by the time I go away then can get a new wardrobe :)))))

Total loss- 35lbs

Thankyou everyone I am very happy! I've got 13 days left til my holiday to kos so the more I loose the better! Plus the other half agreed he would give me £10 for every lb I lost! Hopefully £400 by the time I go away then can get a new wardrobe :)))))

Total loss- 35lbs

Wowzers I want an OH like that lol wicked incentive xx

Back