Haha!!! Steady now ;) x

You know I'm only joking.
Thanks for the chocs ;) lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Rkmriddell said:
The Pringles will be there tomorrow ;) x

Hahaha ;)

Evening everyone. Had my WI and am pleased to report 5.8lbs down. So I am officially tonight back at the weight I was last time I weighed in with her on my first go. I have this week and next week need to order three weeks stuff as she goes on holiday. So no WI for three weeks. This is going to be tough and I'm going to need you guys to stop me wavering. I'm having to talk to myself daily about why I'm doing this, because I'm approaching a size and shape I'm happy with its getting harder. So it's only going to be harder during those three weeks. We have agreed though that after my WI on 11th June I will start working up the steps, beginning with step three. I'm hoping I can move 10lbs by that WI so that I am on the edge of breaking 10 stone to start working up from. I can always push it back if I want to but I think I'll be more than ready to start learning the new journey by then!! So I'm pleased but nervous of the next four weeks.

Work has been manic today, I am so mentally exhausted so I am catching up and then heading to bed. Well done to everyone who WI today, you should all be extremely proud. And once again thank you all for being here and supporting me through this journey. You guys are what keep me going xxx
Well done on your weight loss that's fab big pat on the back from me xxxxxxx

Another great loss again RM. Well done. Have my first Weigh in tomorrow eek had a massive blip on the weekend no idea if I've hit ketosis and having to eat 1200 calls on step 4 I don't even know what is a reasonable amount. So if I've put on I won't be here to post because I'll be sitting in a pub somewhere drowns my sorrows. Otherwise expect to report back!

Second time lucky said:
Well done on your weight loss that's fab big pat on the back from me xxxxxxx

Thanks Hunni x

Newtocd said:
Another great loss again RM. Well done. Have my first Weigh in tomorrow eek had a massive blip on the weekend no idea if I've hit ketosis and having to eat 1200 calls on step 4 I don't even know what is a reasonable amount. So if I've put on I won't be here to post because I'll be sitting in a pub somewhere drowns my sorrows. Otherwise expect to report back!

Thanks and good luck for tomorrow. What was your blip? Am sure you'll be fine but whatever it is you have to push through, no room for drowning sorrows, we just fight back harder when we don't get what we want cause the only one who can change what you get is you xxx

Good night ladies, xxx

Rkmriddell said:
Evening everyone. Had my WI and am pleased to report 5.8lbs down. So I am officially tonight back at the weight I was last time I weighed in with her on my first go. I have this week and next week need to order three weeks stuff as she goes on holiday. So no WI for three weeks. This is going to be tough and I'm going to need you guys to stop me wavering. I'm having to talk to myself daily about why I'm doing this, because I'm approaching a size and shape I'm happy with its getting harder. So it's only going to be harder during those three weeks. We have agreed though that after my WI on 11th June I will start working up the steps, beginning with step three. I'm hoping I can move 10lbs by that WI so that I am on the edge of breaking 10 stone to start working up from. I can always push it back if I want to but I think I'll be more than ready to start learning the new journey by then!! So I'm pleased but nervous of the next four weeks.

Work has been manic today, I am so mentally exhausted so I am catching up and then heading to bed. Well done to everyone who WI today, you should all be extremely proud. And once again thank you all for being here and supporting me through this journey. You guys are what keep me going xxx

Well done great loss :)

Morning ladies, have a good day :) xxx

Rkmriddell said:
The Pringles will be there tomorrow ;) x

See I'm not the weird stalker after all!!!

Newtocd said:

Good luck for WI hope it's not as bad as you feared.

Good morning ladies, hope your all well!

Got back late last night from IOM...I'm ashamed to say the diet went out the window big time :(
Feel like iv put about a stone on, and it's my weigh in today too!

Iv decided I'm not gonna beat myself up about it, iv been doing that all weekend, just gonna get right back on it today!
It's so hard when your away, the sea air makes you hungry and I walked for miles!

Anyway, welcome all newcomers and well done on all the weigh losses...you're all doing brilliant!
I'll let you know the damage after the WI this afty, I'm dreading it :( xxx

notlongnow said:
See I'm not the weird stalker after all!!!

Haha :) xxx

jo3791 said:
Good morning ladies, hope your all well!

Got back late last night from IOM...I'm ashamed to say the diet went out the window big time :(
Feel like iv put about a stone on, and it's my weigh in today too!

Iv decided I'm not gonna beat myself up about it, iv been doing that all weekend, just gonna get right back on it today!
It's so hard when your away, the sea air makes you hungry and I walked for miles!

Anyway, welcome all newcomers and well done on all the weigh losses...you're all doing brilliant!
I'll let you know the damage after the WI this afty, I'm dreading it :( xxx

Morning :) might not be as bad as you expect. Did you have a great time? The weather cheered up so must have been lovely :) sea air makes me starving, don't know why?
Have a good day, I'm sure you'll be back on track in no time :) xxx

Morning :) might not be as bad as you expect. Did you have a great time? The weather cheered up so must have been lovely :) sea air makes me starving, don't know why?
Have a good day, I'm sure you'll be back on track in no time :) xxx

Hi Hun, yeah had a good time thanks, but my diet went out the window as soon as we boarded the bloody ferry! Straight on the vodka :( I honestly have eaten so much **** it's untrue, I text my CDC yesterday and told her I'd been bad and that I didn't want to be weighed today but she said it's best to so I can see where I'm at...iv got to start the whole ketosis thing again now :( xxx

jo3791 said:
Hi Hun, yeah had a good time thanks, but my diet went out the window as soon as we boarded the bloody ferry! Straight on the vodka :( I honestly have eaten so much **** it's untrue, I text my CDC yesterday and told her I'd been bad and that I didn't want to be weighed today but she said it's best to so I can see where I'm at...iv got to start the whole ketosis thing again now :( xxx

I've done that a couple of times now, that's why my weightloss crap. It's a very hard diet to fit into normal life, but the results are worth it! Xxx
Your head has got to be so in the zone any little thing can throw you off course if you let it on cd x you'll be back in ketosis in a few days hun, you'll be fine :) x

Hi lovely ladies !!! Back from Italy and back on plan today Italy was amazing but I'm really looking forward to getting back in ketosis and losing the rest of the weight ! Hope you all have had some good losses :) xxxx

jo3791 said:

Me too been to Italy , we can restart together today , keep calm and drink gallons of water !!!!! Xxxx

Back