Team ideal

Newtocd said:
Hey Jo dont beat yourself up it happens and youve done amazing so far.
im not rubbing this in your face but had my first weigh in and 6lbs off. well chuffed. now im on step 3

Excellent well done

jo3791 said:
Thanks everyone....I knew it was gonna happen but I'm more determined than ever now to get right back into it! I might put myself on SS for a week, what do you think? Xx

Go for it babe might give you the boost you need x

Newtocd said:
im not rubbing this in your face but had my first weigh in and 6lbs off. well chuffed. now im on step 3

Excellent well done :) you're moving down the steps to ss aren't you? X

jo3791 said:
Thanks, I think I will...I didn't discuss it with my CDC though but it's only gonna be a week then I'll go back to step 2 xx

You'll be fine Hun. Won't hurt anyway x

Cor this thread moves so fast!!
I'm having a bad time of it.
My weigh in is tomorrow and I've had a ss + day everyday this week.
My 20month old son has chicken pox been stuck in for the past 3 days with only 2-4 hours sleep at night cause he has it so bad.. And I can't stop thinking of chocolate! :(
It's day 28 today I haven't ate anything but tuna, cold cooked chicken breast bits, cucumber and boiled eggs. But feel fed up with myself.
For eating everyday.
Don't feel I've lost at all this week :(
I got no bars left either so I can't even have cd choc :(

donnamarie said:
My 20month old son has chicken pox been stuck in for the past 3 days with only 2-4 hours sleep at night cause he has it so bad.. And I can't stop thinking of chocolate! :(
It's day 28 today I haven't ate anything but tuna, cold cooked chicken breast bits, cucumber and boiled eggs. But feel fed up with myself.
For eating everyday.

Hun, I think your doing well, it's not easy when your stuck In and your tired. You haven't binges on anything too bad, I'm sure you'll be fine. Lots if people ss+ and have great results still. You are allowed to eat, ss+ is what we are all going to have to do at some point anyway.
Hope your son gets better soon, xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

jo3791 said:
Thanks Hun, I'm back on it already, defo no more wobbles xx

Me too it's done ow and that's that !! I had a lovely weekend though and so did u by the sound of it so don't worry what you put on look to how much you are going to lose xxxxx I weighed myself today and I put on 4lb since last Thursday so going to draw a line under it and get on :) xxx we can see what next Tuesday says ;)

Me too it's done ow and that's that !! I had a lovely weekend though and so did u by the sound of it so don't worry what you put on look to how much you are going to lose xxxxx I weighed myself today and I put on 4lb since last Thursday so going to draw a line under it and get on :) xxx we can see what next Tuesday says ;)

I did have a good weekend, I was gutted when I got weighed but I expected it! I'm putting myself on SS now (I started on step 2) just for a week..I still managed to lose an inch though! I'll go back to step 2 when iv lost the weight iv put on....it's gonna be a tough week starting from scratch again, but we can do it :) xxx

For eating everyday.

Aww Hun, you're doing really well! The food you are eating is good food, and like zest says, it's much harder when you're tired! I hope you and your son feel better soon xxx

Well my very supportive bf and son (NOT) are sat eating fish and chips :( iv just made myself a spicy tomato soup and it's vile....so horrible but I'm forcing myself to eat it xx

Been to get weighed and I have lost 3lb which I am happy with as weighed day earlier too want 4next week now for my 2 stone :) she also started mentioning the next step step 2 and sole source + for when my Bmi down to 40 but said will see how I am when I get there as don't wanna eat yet :)

harassed_mother said:
Been to get weighed and I have lost 3lb which I am happy with as weighed day earlier too want 4next week now for my 2 stone :) she also started mentioning the next step step 2 and sole source + for when my Bmi down to 40 but said will see how I am when I get there as don't wanna eat yet :)

And a well done over here too ;) xxx

jo3791 said:
Well my very supportive bf and son (NOT) are sat eating fish and chips :( iv just made myself a spicy tomato soup and it's vile....so horrible but I'm forcing myself to eat it xx

I hate the soups! Wish I liked them, would be nice for a change from the shakes xxx
I like fish n chips though lol xxx

Well done xxxx

Well done xxxxxx

I did have a good weekend, I was gutted when I got weighed but I expected it! I'm putting myself on SS now (I started on step 2) just for a week..I still managed to lose an inch though! I'll go back to step 2 when iv lost the weight iv put on....it's gonna be a tough week starting from scratch again, but we can do it :) xxx
Main thing is you had a great hol and now you are back on the plan xxxxxxx

Hi all of team ideal I've had a down few days but now I'm back .I have stuck to plan 100 percent just felt a bit sorry for myself I think and sulked for a few days!
Went to wildlife park on Sunday with the family and they all had burgers and chips and cream teas later I was beside myself ridiculous really as its been my decision to do this diet not theirs .Anyway I decided to go with my son and his partener and sit on the kids roundabout I will never grow up! My son decided to spin it and gues. Who went flying off and landed on their tailbone with a massive thud? Yup I am so sore can't sit properly or bend typical you would think at 55 I would know better!
So I have been stuck in with mum due to the rain and moped about like a right Arsey child throwing my toys out the pram I ve decided enough is enough move on and up get a grip etc etc etc
anyway I wrote a couple of ditty s hope you like them

Petula

Inside this flab and fat
theres a body I adore
i know that for a fact
as she's been out once before

Petula I shall call her
she is the inner me
and give me 2 more months
Ill show her off you see

Off comes the jelly belly
love handles are no more