T think of what you eat
E everything can count
A ask is this fattening
M make sure the carbs don't mount
I I know it's really hard
D dieting this way
E even rich and famous
A are watching weight each day
L lose pounds and love yourself is the moral of this tale as if you join TEAM IDEAL we ll make sure you don't fail

Been to get weighed and I have lost 3lb which I am happy with as weighed day earlier too want 4next week now for my 2 stone :) she also started mentioning the next step step 2 and sole source + for when my Bmi down to 40 but said will see how I am when I get there as don't wanna eat yet :)

Well done :) xx

Second time lucky said:
Second one

Team Ideal

T think of what you eat
E everything can count
A ask is this fattening
D dieting this way
E even rich and famous
L lose pounds and love yourself is the moral of this tale as if you join TEAM IDEAL we ll make sure you don't fail

How amazing are you!!!

jo3791 said:
Ended up throwing it away and having a shake instead! The leek and potato is nice xx

That's a matter of opinion lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Second time lucky said:
Hi all of team ideal I've had a down few days but now I'm back .I have stuck to plan 100 percent just felt a bit sorry for myself I think and sulked for a few days!
Went to wildlife park on Sunday with the family and they all had burgers and chips and cream teas later I was beside myself ridiculous really as its been my decision to do this diet not theirs .Anyway I decided to go with my son and his partener and sit on the kids roundabout I will never grow up! My son decided to spin it and gues. Who went flying off and landed on their tailbone with a massive thud? Yup I am so sore can't sit properly or bend typical you would think at 55 I would know better!
So I have been stuck in with mum due to the rain and moped about like a right Arsey child throwing my toys out the pram I ve decided enough is enough move on and up get a grip etc etc etc
anyway I wrote a couple of ditty s hope you like them

Petula

Inside this flab and fat
theres a body I adore
i know that for a fact
as she's been out once before

Petula I shall call her
she is the inner me
and give me 2 more months
Ill show her off you see

Off comes the jelly belly
love handles are no more
gone to a special place
where all the fat gets stored

So remember your long journey
write it in a book
and when your sorely tempted
just open it and look

The moral of this ditty
is clearly plain to see
inside of everybody
there is a mini me

Omg, how clever are you!!!
Wow, I love this :):):) xxx

Second time lucky said:
Second one

Team Ideal

T think of what you eat
E everything can count
A ask is this fattening
D dieting this way
E even rich and famous

Wow hun, again brilliant !!! :):):)
Xxx

Second time lucky said:
Hi all of team ideal I've had a down few days but now I'm back .I have stuck to plan 100 percent just felt a bit sorry for myself I think and sulked for a few days!
Went to wildlife park on Sunday with the family and they all had burgers and chips and cream teas later I was beside myself ridiculous really as its been my decision to do this diet not theirs .Anyway I decided to go with my son and his partener and sit on the kids roundabout I will never grow up! My son decided to spin it and gues. Who went flying off and landed on their tailbone with a massive thud? Yup I am so sore can't sit properly or bend typical you would think at 55 I would know better!
So I have been stuck in with mum due to the rain and moped about like a right Arsey child throwing my toys out the pram I ve decided enough is enough move on and up get a grip etc etc etc

Petula

Inside this flab and fat
theres a body I adore
i know that for a fact

Petula I shall call her
she is the inner me
Ill show her off you see

love handles are no more
gone to a special place

write it in a book
just open it and look

The moral of this ditty
is clearly plain to see
inside of everybody
there is a mini me

Love it I will call mine patience :)

Second time lucky said:
Second one

Team Ideal

T think of what you eat
E everything can count
A ask is this fattening
D dieting this way
E even rich and famous

Hahaha this is fab xxx

harassed_mother said:
Been to get weighed and I have lost 3lb which I am happy with as weighed day earlier too want 4next week now for my 2 stone :) she also started mentioning the next step step 2 and sole source + for when my Bmi down to 40 but said will see how I am when I get there as don't wanna eat yet :)

Wow well done - 3lbs & a day early is a great result that's brilliant. You'll be at 2stone before you know it.

My CDC's maths isn't that great (& she laughs about it so must be with everyone!) but she said to me that's great lets aim to hit the 2stone mark next week - I said I think that's unlikely - she was giving me a look of you're being negative until I said but that's 8lbs which I think in week 5 is quite frankly unlikely!!!!

Your target is quite reachable though.

Second time lucky said:

Petula

Inside this flab and fat
theres a body I adore
i know that for a fact

Petula I shall call her
she is the inner me
Ill show her off you see

love handles are no more
gone to a special place

write it in a book
just open it and look

The moral of this ditty
is clearly plain to see
inside of everybody
there is a mini me

Ouch for the fall & the resulting pain.

Wow for the poem - that is so good - out you come petula. xx

Second time lucky said:
Second one

Team Ideal

T think of what you eat
E everything can count
A ask is this fattening
D dieting this way
E even rich and famous

Wow again - you good at this stuff !!

Thanks for the compliments I've always found it easy to write poems done it all my life xxx

Second time lucky said:
Thanks for the compliments I've always found it easy to write poems done it all my life xxx

Lucky you, it's a gift :) xxx

donnamarie said:
Cor this thread moves so fast!!
I'm having a bad time of it.
My weigh in is tomorrow and I've had a ss + day everyday this week.
My 20month old son has chicken pox been stuck in for the past 3 days with only 2-4 hours sleep at night cause he has it so bad.. And I can't stop thinking of chocolate! :(
It's day 28 today I haven't ate anything but tuna, cold cooked chicken breast bits, cucumber and boiled eggs. But feel fed up with myself.
For eating everyday.
Don't feel I've lost at all this week :(
I got no bars left either so I can't even have cd choc :(

Hey there's nothing wrong with having ss+ days don't be so hard on yourself hunni. But well done for staying focused its so hard when you're tired x

jo3791 said:
Well my very supportive bf and son (NOT) are sat eating fish and chips :( iv just made myself a spicy tomato soup and it's vile....so horrible but I'm forcing myself to eat it xx

:( thats tough. Especially with that soup I can't stand it. Stay strong xxx

harassed_mother said:

Whoop whoop xxx great stuff xxx

Second time lucky said:

Petula

Inside this flab and fat
theres a body I adore
i know that for a fact

Petula I shall call her
she is the inner me
Ill show her off you see

love handles are no more
gone to a special place

write it in a book
just open it and look

The moral of this ditty
is clearly plain to see
inside of everybody
there is a mini me

Ouch!!! That sounds awfully painfull! Well done for staying on track though hun you really do have great focus. Poem is great well done :) x

Second time lucky said:
Second one

Team Ideal

T think of what you eat
E everything can count
A ask is this fattening
D dieting this way
E even rich and famous

Whoop whoop I LOVE LOVE LOVE this x

Zest for Life said:
That's a matter of opinion lol x

I like the leek and the chicken and chilli. Don't buy em tho enjoy my chocolate one too much lol x

Back