Team ideal

It sounds good, I will do meal tomorrow, yum xxx looking forward to it already xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I can't believe how much iv perked up just by having a bit of tuna, even my headache is going thank god! I think SS+ is even better as the portions are smaller and you don't have to force yourself to eat like 3fish fillets as on step 2, it works out about 1 and a half on SS+ which is just enough, the veg/salad portions are still 80grams though...xxx

I have 50g of chicken with a dry fried green pepper and packet of button mushrooms on a bed of lettuce and cucumber. CDC said as much of this as want it's low carb water based stuff. Then I have fat free dressing on it x

Thanks Hun....I'll definitely be having this only I don't like peppers :( eurghh, they make me gag lol! Maybe I can use spring onions instead? What dressings do you use? Just anything fat free? I miss my drizzles :( and I think I'm overdosing on the balsamic vinegar, I went through nearly a full bottle in under 3 weeks eekkkk xx

Vjdisme said:
Just had my first bar was good :) x

Was it choc mint? They are loverly xxx

In july I'm going to portugal with a friend for 7 days, september florida with my mum and brother for 2 weeks and in october disney paris with a friend for 3 days. I've never tried lighter life. Is it similar? Well done for losing 6 stone. I lost 1 and a half stone last year using slimfast but gradually over the past 9 months i've put on 2 stone. So heavier now than i was this time last year before starting slimfast. I think I'll always have to watch what I eat too. Everyone seems really friendly on hear. x

jo3791 said:
Iv gone off the choc mint, love the peanut and cranberry ones though :) xx

Really? I don't think I'll ever get bored or go off it, honest I think I'll be buying the forever! Xxx

In july I'm going to portugal with a friend for 7 days, september florida with my mum and brother for 2 weeks and in october disney paris with a friend for 3 days. I've never tried lighter life. Is it similar? Well done for losing 6 stone. I lost 1 and a half stone last year using slimfast but gradually over the past 9 months i've put on 2 stone. So heavier now than i was this time last year before starting slimfast. I think I'll always have to watch what I eat too. Everyone seems really friendly on hear. x
They are really friendly LL is the same but more calories 3 packs and a bar their chilli was so good I was hooked on it! Much more expensive though and you have to attend group meetings weekly so bit of a pain .Campbridge is easier as my counsellor comes to my house every week .When you go on hol just eat loads of salad and very low fat dressing grilled fish and chicken and you should be ok just drink shed loads of water think of the bikini in September it ll be worth it xxxxx

Yeah will definitely try my hardest to stay healthy while away. xx

bettyb82 said:

Jet set life style, nice ;) xxx

Vjdisme said:
No toffee , felt a bit wrong but I know it's right haha x

Lol, yeah it's strange isn't it, eating a choc bar xxx

1 is a family holiday but the other 2 are early birthday celebrations. Will be nice as I didn't go away last year. xxx

bettyb82 said:
1 is a family holiday but the other 2 are early birthday celebrations. Will be nice as I didn't go away last year. xxx

I go away for 6 weeks 3 days in July , I need to be at target so I can manage my eating while away . We went fir a month last year and I'm sure I gained lots of my weight then . Hy does food and wine taste so bloody good ? Lol xx

Zest for Life said:
Lol, yeah it's strange isn't it, eating a choc bar xxx

Yeah it was ordered some peanut ones and some mango shakes too . My CDC is going away on Friday for 3 weeks I will be on here a lot staying focused ! Will stage my own WI day at home :) x

Hiya all :) I'm starting ss plan on Friday.... Eeeek! I'm 5ft 6 and just under 14 stone so I'm guessing I need to lose around 4? How long do u think it will take to lose it if I stick to it (which I'm hoping I can)?? Xx

4stone2go_xx said:
Hiya all :) I'm starting ss plan on Friday.... Eeeek! I'm 5ft 6 and just under 14 stone so I'm guessing I need to lose around 4? How long do u think it will take to lose it if I stick to it (which I'm hoping I can)?? Xx

About a stone a month so not too long ! Xxxx good luck and welcome to team ideal x

Back