Team ideal

4stone2go_xx said:
Thank you :) so 16 weeks of no food.... How long has everyone else here been on it?!

Hi welcome to the team.I have been doing it for 35 days so far no food and lost 24lb

That's really good in just over a month!! It's the motivation of not sneaking something to eat that I'll struggle with!! Especially making my daughters tea etc.... But im determined! Roll on Friday, can't wait to get back to my slim self!!! Xx

4stone2go_xx said:
That's really good in just over a month!! It's the motivation of not sneaking something to eat that I'll struggle with!! Especially making my daughters tea etc.... But im determined! Roll on Friday, can't wait to get back to my slim self!!! Xx

Once you start seeing results and the weight comes off it will spur u on I have lost a stone in 2 weeks , 3rd WI tomorrow xxxxx

Lol made me smile. Welcome newbies and well done to all the losses. What a day!!!

bettyb82 said:
Hi my names Danielle, Started yesterday so new here. I'm 29 and work in a nursery. I'm going on holiday in july so hoping to be a bit slimmer by then. I would like to be a size 12 by the time i'm 30. xx

Hey Danielle welcome, I'm 29 to and can't wait to start my 30s slim. 30 in march, when's ure bday?

I'm 30 in November. Would love to wear a size 12 dress for my birthday.

Rkmriddell said:
I have 50g of chicken with a dry fried green pepper and packet of button mushrooms on a bed of lettuce and cucumber. CDC said as much of this as want it's low carb water based stuff. Then I have fat free dressing on it x

Ooh what fat free dressings do u have?

Vjdisme said:

Lady said she only ate 1300 calories a day they filmed her over a weekend secretly and sha ate 7.500 calories in one weekend but she never calculated the calories as she chose to not register what she was eating ! Really interesting !!! Denial !

I know. It's never helped that my mum and brother eat what they like. You'll have to let me know how you get on. x

bettyb82 said:
In july I'm going to portugal with a friend for 7 days, september florida with my mum and brother for 2 weeks and in october disney paris with a friend for 3 days. I've never tried lighter life. Is it similar? Well done for losing 6 stone. I lost 1 and a half stone last year using slimfast but gradually over the past 9 months i've put on 2 stone. So heavier now than i was this time last year before starting slimfast. I think I'll always have to watch what I eat too. Everyone seems really friendly on hear. x

Hi lighter life is similar 4 packs a day but more expensive and no tetras just bars and packs but u have group counselling

I'm watching that too. Quite interesting.

4stone2go_xx said:
Hiya all :) I'm starting ss plan on Friday.... Eeeek! I'm 5ft 6 and just under 14 stone so I'm guessing I need to lose around 4? How long do u think it will take to lose it if I stick to it (which I'm hoping I can)?? Xx

Hi welcome expect go lose a stone a month is u do SS

4stone2go_xx said:
Thank you :) so 16 weeks of no food.... How long has everyone else here been on it?!

About 4 weeks for me, moved from SS to SS+ last week tho

Vjdisme said:
Watching secret eaters !!!! Anyone else ? X

It's on video ready to watch when I've had me bath :)

Back