Team ideal

jo3791 said:
Just updated my ticker :( added the 3lb back on...may as well do it properly xx

Good girl :) denial is no good for us. Nothing can change if we pretend it never happened x

Rkmriddell said:
Am sure spring onions will be fab. I use the Kraft light either honey and mustard or garlic and herb. Yummmmmmy. I'm not big on balsamic vinegar x

Oh they sound gd! Xx

Vjdisme said:
I go away for 6 weeks 3 days in July , I need to be at target so I can manage my eating while away . We went fir a month last year and I'm sure I gained lots of my weight then . Hy does food and wine taste so bloody good ? Lol xx

Where are you going for that long? Wow x

4stone2go_xx said:
Hiya all :) I'm starting ss plan on Friday.... Eeeek! I'm 5ft 6 and just under 14 stone so I'm guessing I need to lose around 4? How long do u think it will take to lose it if I stick to it (which I'm hoping I can)?? Xx

Hey welcome to the team :) stone a month is what to expect. Little more in the first x

WillpowerWoman said:
Ooh what fat free dressings do u have?

Well I should say they're more low fat and carb lol. Vinegar être is the best but I'm not a massive fan x

Vjdisme said:
Lady said she only ate 1300 calories a day they filmed her over a weekend secretly and sha ate 7.500 calories in one weekend but she never calculated the calories as she chose to not register what she was eating ! Really interesting !!! Denial !

OMG!! Little different to 1300! X

donnamarie said:
Evening all.
Welcome to new members of this fab group and good luck on you CD journey :)
Day 29 today had my forth weigh in and lost 2lb.
Was a bit disappointed but then I thought.. I've got time of the month.. I've had a horrible stressful week.. Where I did ss+ everyday. And that is a total of 21lbs in 4 weeks!
A stone an half in 4 weeks! So I'm happy :)
Back to ss this week for me though.

Great loss hunni well done great loss for totm too x

Rkmriddell said:
Hey welcome to the team :) stone a month is what to expect. Little more in the first x

Unless your me lol ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Night all off to bed now to watch secret eaters on my I pad! Welcome to all new members I can't keep up
congrats to Donnamarie for a great weight loss and good night to all I ll let you know how week 5 weigh in goes tomorrow hope its more than the 2 pounds last week eek hate weigh ins get so nervous !! Xx

Second time lucky said:
Night all off to bed now to watch secret eaters on my I pad! Welcome to all new members I can't keep up
congrats to Donnamarie for a great weight loss and good night to all I ll let you know how week 5 weigh in goes tomorrow hope its more than the 2 pounds last week eek hate weigh ins get so nervous !! Xx

Thinking I might just catch it on my iPad too! Good luck tomorrow hunni am sure you'll be fab c

Second time lucky said:

I had to turn secret eaters off the sight of all the food and drink was enough to make me do bad things!! Lol gd luck with your weigh in :) xx

WillpowerWoman said:
Il let u know Monday ;)

Although started half way through last week and lost 3lb. Hoping for 3lb again Monday :)

Shocked me last time how big some of the protein portions were on step 2/3! X

I know me too, it's nearly 2 tins of tuna, a massive chicken breast fillet..even the cottage cheese is a full tub, i found it a bit much to stomach to be honest especially with only having a shake and water all day at work! Xx

jo3791 said:
Morning everyone....hope you all have a good day :)
It's 'little friday' lol....xx

Morning :) xxx
Ss or ss+ today?

Morning :) xxx
Ss or ss+ today?

I text my CDC last night and asked if I could do SS+ and she said no as my bmi is under 25 :( I'm still doing it though, just for a week, it's not that different to step 2 anyway apart from the milk! I'm just not gonna tell her I'm doing it :) how about you Hun? Xx

jo3791 said:
I text my CDC last night and asked if I could do SS+ and she said no as my bmi is under 25 :( I'm still doing it though, just for a week, it's not that different to step 2 anyway apart from the milk! I'm just not gonna tell her I'm doing it :) how about you Hun? Xx

Morning Jo x morning zest x hope u lovely ladies have a Fab day xx

Back