Team ideal

Well done zest x second book Is not great as the first. I must be such a fuddy duddy because I got bored of all the sex I just wanted to know the storyline. Is this middle age crisis? I'm only 36

Newtocd said:
Well done zest x second book Is not great as the first. I must be such a fuddy duddy because I got bored of all the sex I just wanted to know the storyline. Is this middle age crisis? I'm only 36

I just flick to the dirty bits lol
I just need to get back into the book, everyone says it's good xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

xxrebeccaxx said:
Wahayyyy way to go zest for life!!! Congrats x

Total loss so far- 36lbs

Thanks hunnie :) xxx

Hey ladies hope ur all gettin in well! This book sounds great lol
Well just seen my nanny and grandad who I haven't seen since Xmas which is when I started the diet, they were amazed and could not stop commenting in how slim and good I apparently look! That's made my day :)
Also walked past a mirror in tesco and couldn't believe that was me lol very happy girlie here :))

Off to the gym and swim soon :)) back in a bikini but still cover my belly with my arms lol so need to tone but that won't make a difference for my hols next week!!! Can't wait.com x

Total loss so far- 36lbs

I just flick to the dirty bits lol
I just need to get back into the book, everyone says it's good xxx

ha thats soooo funny cant wait to start it now lool

Well just seen my nanny and grandad who I haven't seen since Xmas which is when I started the diet, they were amazed and could not stop commenting in how slim and good I apparently look! That's made my day :)
Also walked past a mirror in tesco and couldn't believe that was me lol very happy girlie here :))

Off to the gym and swim soon :)) back in a bikini but still cover my belly with my arms lol so need to tone but that won't make a difference for my hols next week!!! Can't wait.com x

Total loss so far- 36lbs

Well done you must feel a million dollars!!! OOOOOOOOOOOO everyone is going on hol and gonna be skinny minnies.

Think im going to treat myself to some new bikinis................. any suggestions on where sell nice ones??

Hi well After 4 days in Italy and only 2 full days back on plan I had my weigh in and lost 1lb so I'm really pleased as Italy was scrumptious and I still lost ! Xx

MissieCB said:
ha thats soooo funny cant wait to start it now lool

Don't bother with first 42 pages, skip to page 50, 51,52 then 69 lol
Then pages 78-83 are good too... Xxx
I have put sticky lables on a the good bits xxx

Zest for Life said:
Well thats 5lb I aint ever gona see again!!

Whoop whoop! ;) xxx

Fantastic! :)

xxrebeccaxx said:

Total loss so far- 36lbs

That's wicked hun :) you must feel amazing, well done :) xxx

Vjdisme said:
Hi well After 4 days in Italy and only 2 full days back on plan I had my weigh in and lost 1lb so I'm really pleased as Italy was scrumptious and I still lost ! Xx

Well done :) going to Italy and still having a loss is brilliant :) xxx

WillpowerWoman said:
Fantastic! :)

Thanks babe :) xxx

Zest for Life said:

I hope you all realise this is a joke!!! Lol
Xxx

Course I haven't put sticky labels on the pages, I just folded the corner of the page over !!!xxx ;)

looool how funny loool

Zest for Life said:
I hope you all realise this is a joke!!! Lol
Xxx

Course I haven't put sticky labels on the pages, I just folded the corner of the page over !!!xxx ;)

Lol I believed you as well

Newtocd said:
Lol I believed you as well

Haha, xxx
It would be funny if rude pages are by chance the ones I mentioned, then you'll all think I'm a weirdo lol xxx

Me too - in the second one I started speed reading it!! especially when she kept saying "oh my" whenever he did anything naughty!!! I loved the first one tho and I am much older than you so def middle age crisis!

Total loss so far- 36lbs

wow thats great, glad you getting the recognition you deserve - 36lbs is alot!! Well done sure you look fab.

Back