Team ideal

Hi all!

Can I join you?

My name's Sarah, I'm 30 and mummy to 4 yr old twins.

I've done two weeks on ss+ (but not been strict) and have lost 7lbs, I'm now going to go up to 810 for a bit to see what happens.

I would love to catch up on the last 100 pages of chat but don't have the time so will just have to catch up as we go on!!

start - 12.2 current - 11.9 target 9.7

Drunk Tinkerbell said:
Hi all!

Can I join you?

I've done two weeks on ss+ (but not been strict) and have lost 7lbs, I'm now going to go up to 810 for a bit to see what happens.

I would love to catch up on the last 100 pages of chat but don't have the time so will just have to catch up as we go on!!

Course you can hun, welcome to the group, you'll find lots of support and lovely people on here :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Drunk Tinkerbell said:
Hi all!

Can I join you?

Welcome to team ideal we are all crazy but it helps when u need support from this diet oh and zest is the resident stalker :) x

Drunk Tinkerbell said:
Is anyone here on 810? If so, inspire me as to what I can have for my dinners!

Why don't you get down to target weight then move up....
I'm on my 10th week - start weigh 13.2 target weight 10.2 still on ss.... Weighing in today at 10.6 4lb to go before moving up... :)

harassed_mother said:
Welcome to team ideal we are all crazy but it helps when u need support from this diet oh and zest is the resident stalker :) x

You have got it wrong lol!!
RK is stalking me, she follows me around saying, yes what she said! I can't shake her! She always finds me lol xxx

See what you have done RK!!! HM thinks it's me!!!!

Xxx

I'm in then. First day tomorrow dreading it but needs must. Lost on ww. But it still encourages bad habits.....so need a detox...carbs...caffiene....booze. I've done ok so far. Going on ss. cdc coming monday to check on me so it should be ok. No rl support as hubby is in the RAF so him being uber fit, disapproves :rolleyes:

Allblue said:
I'm in then. First day tomorrow dreading it but needs must. Lost on ww. But it still encourages bad habits.....so need a detox...carbs...caffiene....booze. I've done ok so far. Going on ss. cdc coming monday to check on me so it should be ok. No rl support as hubby is in the RAF so him being uber fit, disapproves :rolleyes:

Welcome :) WW is too slow for me, I'm impatient. Youll be fine. Are you ss or ss+? wouldn't worry about hubby, I been doing it 4 weeks mine hadn't even noticed lol ;) probably cos I've had a few slip ups, also he gets home late from work so we normally eaten already. Xxx

Is anyone here on 810? If so, inspire me as to what I can have for my dinners!

Hi, welcome to the team! I was doing 810, I found the meals really easy, chicken & veg, tuna salad, fish and veg, omelettes...so long as you weigh your portions you will be fine! You can also make your own burgers, but imhavent tried them yet....my CDC gave me a list of recipes within the 'allowed' foods!

Zest for Life said:
You have got it wrong lol!!
RK is stalking me, she follows me around saying, yes what she said! I can't shake her! She always finds me lol xxx

See what you have done RK!!! HM thinks it's me!!!!

Xxx

What have u done with rk ?? She not been on all day have u kidnapped her ?? Lol

Allblue said:

Well then allow team ideal to b Your support welcome to the team x

harassed_mother said:
What have u done with rk ?? She not been on all day have u kidnapped her ?? Lol

Yeah she has, she was having probs with a broken laptop earlier.
Tbh, it's just nice to not have her stalking me for a bit ;) lol xxx

Thanks for the welcome. I'm on ss. Getting complacent on ww, getting too slow. I want to shift the last bit a it quicker as I want to be slim by Oct :D

I'm in too!! Thanks for inviting me lol!!

Helping me no end this site is!! I'm on day 3 of SS...not feeling hungry but struggling with the old habit of not stuffing my face with crap of an evening!!!

xx

Drunk Tinkerbell said:
Hi all!

Can I join you?

Welcome :) xx

Allblue said:
Thanks for the welcome. I'm on ss. Getting complacent on ww, getting too slow. I want to shift the last bit a it quicker as I want to be slim by Oct :D

And you will be ;) x

Vjdisme said:
Ordered another bikini today lol I'm getting obsessed in 12 bottoms 14 top again I better bloody look nice by July I tell ya !!!

We want a pic! ;) bet you'll look fab xxx

Allblue said:
I hope so :p Big party and break with a hot tub and spa >>> I'm going to have to go in swimming gear :eek:

Sounds very nice!!! We want a pic of you too ;) xxx before and after (the weightloss not the party) ;) x

Back