Team ideal

Yeah I will when I get the posting priviledges. There has been a massive differnece already. I have a b4 ww. A b4 cd that my cdc took so now long now!

Allblue said:
Yeah I will when I get the posting priviledges. There has been a massive differnece already. I have a b4 ww. A b4 cd that my cdc took so now long now!

:) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Miletaj said:
Why don't you get down to target weight then move up....
I'm on my 10th week - start weigh 13.2 target weight 10.2 still on ss.... Weighing in today at 10.6 4lb to go before moving up... :)

I've just been struggling a bit on ss, I've been having palpitations etc so stepped up the plans a bit x

start - 12.2 current - 11.9 target 9.7

jo3791 said:
Hi, welcome to the team! I was doing 810, I found the meals really easy, chicken & veg, tuna salad, fish and veg, omelettes...so long as you weigh your portions you will be fine! You can also make your own burgers, but imhavent tried them yet....my CDC gave me a list of recipes within the 'allowed' foods!

When you have tuna salad, do you just have dry canned tuna and salad? Do you ever squeeze a little extra light mayo in?!

Drunk Tinkerbell said:
Hi all!

Can I join you?

My name's Sarah, I'm 30 and mummy to 4 yr old twins.

I've done two weeks on ss+ (but not been strict) and have lost 7lbs, I'm now going to go up to 810 for a bit to see what happens.

I would love to catch up on the last 100 pages of chat but don't have the time so will just have to catch up as we go on!!

Helloooo welcome :)

Allblue said:
I'm in then. First day tomorrow dreading it but needs must. Lost on ww. But it still encourages bad habits.....so need a detox...carbs...caffiene....booze. I've done ok so far. Going on ss. cdc coming monday to check on me so it should be ok. No rl support as hubby is in the RAF so him being uber fit, disapproves :rolleyes:

Hello best of luck for tomorrow :)

jo3791 said:
Hi, welcome to the team! I was doing 810, I found the meals really easy, chicken & veg, tuna salad, fish and veg, omelettes...so long as you weigh your portions you will be fine! You can also make your own burgers, but imhavent tried them yet....my CDC gave me a list of recipes within the 'allowed' foods!

Burgers? Recipe? Plz dont keep That one to yourself!

WillpowerWoman said:
Burgers? Recipe? Plz dont keep That one to yourself!

I made burgers today but veggie soya ones....but not sure how many cals.... I had one on its own. I bought the soya mix from asda and added in spices and just one spray olive oil and it was lush. But remember I'm on step 3. I move to 810 next week. I must be the only one here working down rather than up.:(

I can not get into that book?!!!
So I flicked through and found the naughty bits to see what the fuss was about lol x
I will try reading it again later, it just hadn't gripped me yet. I've also started Pauline quirks book, supposed to be good, I'm enjoying that, it's a nice easy read, bit like an interesting diary xxx
Your holidays sound amazing, I'm not jealous at all... Honest!!! ;)

i need to get back into these books - haven't really read much since been back off holiday x

Well thats 5lb I aint ever gona see again!!

Whoop whoop! ;) xxx

^^what you said :D^^

Hi well After 4 days in Italy and only 2 full days back on plan I had my weigh in and lost 1lb so I'm really pleased as Italy was scrumptious and I still lost ! Xx

Great result well done x

Don't bother with first 42 pages, skip to page 50, 51,52 then 69 lol
Then pages 78-83 are good too... Xxx
I have put sticky lables on a the good bits xxx

69 had to be dirty really didn't it!!

Hi all!

Can I join you?

I've done two weeks on ss+ (but not been strict) and have lost 7lbs, I'm now going to go up to 810 for a bit to see what happens.

I would love to catch up on the last 100 pages of chat but don't have the time so will just have to catch up as we go on!!

Hi welcome to the team :) i have twins too, my boys were three in January :D x

You have got it wrong lol!!
RK is stalking me, she follows me around saying, yes what she said! I can't shake her! She always finds me lol xxx

See what you have done RK!!! HM thinks it's me!!!!

It is you i don't know what you're talking about :rolleyes:

Yeah she has, she was having probs with a broken laptop earlier.
Tbh, it's just nice to not have her stalking me for a bit ;) lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Don't lie, you've missed me immensley x

Hey all

Hope ur all well, actually trying to stick to it ths week have another weigh on Monday fingers crossed let's c

Wanting to hit my mini target at least by Monday, but if I'm picking I'm picking on non carb foods

Newtocd said:
I made burgers today but veggie soya ones....but not sure how many cals.... I had one on its own. I bought the soya mix from asda and added in spices and just one spray olive oil and it was lush. But remember I'm on step 3. I move to 810 next week. I must be the only one here working down rather than up.:(

I c it will give me something to look forward to when I go up the steps, thanks. Why u going down the steps?

Hi all welcome to the newbies xx
Week 5 weigh in tonight lost 3 pounds so now that's 22 pounds gone and I am officially no longer obese just overweight!!!
my BMI has just gone under the 30 now too so I am well pleased .Havent had time to read all the posts yet but hope everyone is well? Sorry I'm so late posting the weigh in but had to sort out mums pills and bath etc xxxxweek 6 starts tomorrow Yay!

Hi all!

Can I join you?

Welcome on here. Another twin mummy, I've got twins but they are 15 now so not quite so cute as I'm sure yours are! Good luck on 810.

Needtolose3 said:
Hey all

Hope ur all well, actually trying to stick to it ths week have another weigh on Monday fingers crossed let's c

Good luck Hun wi same day as me, what time?

Week 5 weigh in tonight lost 3 pounds so now that's 22 pounds gone and I am officially no longer obese just overweight!!!
my BMI has just gone under the 30 now too so I am well pleased .Havent had time to read all the posts yet but hope everyone is well? Sorry I'm so late posting the weigh in but had to sort out mums pills and bath etc xxxxweek 6 starts tomorrow Yay!

Well done fab lost so far!

wow great results on all fronts - weight, getting out of the obese section and BMI under 30 youve done really well.
:)

Second time lucky said:

Yay well done :)

Back