Team ideal

Miletaj said:
Weigh in 9... Lost 5lb.... 4lb off target...

Start weight 13.2 current weight 10.4... Goal 10.2...

Onwards & downwards week 10... This journey is brilliant.. Total loss 2st 10lb...

Loving it... :)

You only 4lb off target? Lucky you that's fab :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all welcome to the newbies xx
Week 5 weigh in tonight lost 3 pounds so now that's 22 pounds gone and I am officially no longer obese just overweight!!!
my BMI has just gone under the 30 now too so I am well pleased .Havent had time to read all the posts yet but hope everyone is well? Sorry I'm so late posting the weigh in but had to sort out mums pills and bath etc xxxxweek 6 starts tomorrow Yay!

Whoop whoop - doing the truffle shuffle for you too today :D hope you know what it is!! How awesome to have hit that big milestone hunni well done x

Rkmriddell said:
Whoop whoop - doing the truffle shuffle for you too today :D hope you know what it is!! How awesome to have hit that big milestone hunni well done x

Hope you don't ! X

Throw those scales away! Seriously! :) good luck Hun, mines 11:30am

What she said ^^^ lose the scales, no good for you and will only lead to demotivation x

Hey girlies can I join the famous team ideal, I have my first weigh in tomorrow at 5 30 and its killed me all week not weighing myself I'm usually a serial weighed but my scales broke, I'm on ss+ and I've stuck to it completely ive found it quite easy apart from day 4, hope to have a big loss tomorrow I've got about 35lb to loose, so fingers crossed I get a big number x

Hi welcome to the team :) good luck for tomorrow x

Onwards & downwards week 10... This journey is brilliant.. Total loss 2st 10lb...

Excellent well done!!

Hope you don't ! X

Feck off my truffle shuffle rocks!!! x

Rkmriddell said:
What she said ^^^ lose the scales, no good for you and will only lead to demotivation x

Hi welcome to the team :) good luck for tomorrow x

Excellent well done!!

Feck off my truffle shuffle rocks!!! x

Your truffle sucks !!!!

Burgers? Recipe? Plz dont keep That one to yourself!

Lol...170g of minced turkey/chicken....20g of finely chopped spring onion...squish it all together and either grill, oven bake dry fry or BBQ....cook some mushrooms/peppers (if you like peppers, I don't) to have with your burger!

There is loads you can make...

Fishcakes...

230g of cod, haddock or tuna...80g of leeks, broccoli, mushrooms or cauliflower (whichever you prefer) squish together with spices if you like and cook the same way as a burger :) xx

TFIF.....happy Friday everyone :) enjoy your weekend and well done zest on your loss (if I haven't already told you, lol, I lose track on this thread sometimes) :) xx

jo3791 said:
TFIF.....happy Friday everyone :) enjoy your weekend and well done zest on your loss (if I haven't already told you, lol, I lose track on this thread sometimes) :) xx

Good morning Hun x have a lovely day

Good morning all..

Welcoming all the newbies to the coolest team :) and good luck to all who have their weigh ins today. Loads of fairy dust. TGIF.

Have a fab day all

WillpowerWoman said:
I c it will give me something to look forward to when I go up the steps, thanks. Why u going down the steps?

Had surgery in April so CDC made me start on step 4

Morning you lovely peeps. Good luck to all those who hve WI today. Hve a great CD day x

Morning all!

Haven't had a chance to catch up this moves so fast so welcome to anyone new & well done for anyone losses !!

Day 33 for me today & it's a lovely sunny day!!!

jo3791 said:

Thanks, I think you did, I'm like that, I always think I've misses someone's wi conrats, so many of us, it's good :)
Whoop whoop my weekend off ;) yay xxx

kristin said:
Hey girlies can I join the famous team ideal, I have my first weigh in tomorrow at 5 30 and its killed me all week not weighing myself I'm usually a serial weighed but my scales broke, I'm on ss+ and I've stuck to it completely ive found it quite easy apart from day 4, hope to have a big loss tomorrow I've got about 35lb to loose, so fingers crossed I get a big number x

Welcome and good luck for 2m ! Well done for sticking 100% !! Xxxx

notlongnow said:
Morning all!

Haven't had a chance to catch up this moves so fast so welcome to anyone new & well done for anyone losses !!

Day 33 for me today & it's a lovely sunny day!!!

Is that it??? ?
Welcome and well done? You better start putting more effort in!!!!
Tv celeb or not!!! Or at least get your PA to post on your behalf!

;) xxxxx hehehe

Needtolose3 said:
I nearly do it 3 times a day never been so obsessed wid nething

I love weighing myself its a constant reminder of what I've lost and what I need to lose . I don't think it's a bad thing if u do it on the same scales at home :)

Miletaj said:

Wow !!! Well done !!! I started at the same weight and have the same goal . Brilliant , inspiration :) xxx

Vjdisme said:
I love weighing myself its a constant reminder of what I've lost and what I need to lose . I don't think it's a bad thing if u do it on the same scales at home :)

Oh I'm addicted aswel and Aslong as I see the scales going down I'm ok but like this morning it said +1lb and I'm so angry as I've been good! Although I havent been to the toilet for about 4 days sorry tmi! I hope that's why it says that z

Total loss so far- 36lbs

Back