Team ideal

Rkmriddell said:
Whoop whoop - doing the truffle shuffle for you too today :D hope you know what it is!! How awesome to have hit that big milestone hunni well done x

Haha love the truffle shuffle !!! Well done ^^^^^^^^^^^^

xxrebeccaxx said:
Oh I'm addicted aswel and Aslong as I see the scales going down I'm ok but like this morning it said +1lb and I'm so angry as I've been good! Although I havent been to the toilet for about 4 days sorry tmi! I hope that's why it says that z

Total loss so far- 36lbs

Try and remedy that and I'm sure they will read different 2m after ! Xxx
Your weight loss so far is great ! Good stuff !!! Xxx

Hey everyone well done on your losses and good luck today!!! I have kept off the scales since monday and been ill for couple of days. Have my weigh in tomorrow and really thinking I havent lost a thing as had a few milky teas with sugar when I wasnt well :((

Need some Fairy dust again xxxx

Hows everyone this morning???

MissieCB said:
Hey everyone well done on your losses and good luck today!!! I have kept off the scales since monday and been ill for couple of days. Have my weigh in tomorrow and really thinking I havent lost a thing as had a few milky teas with sugar when I wasnt well :((

Morning :)
You'll still be ok, a few teas shouldn't do much, just makes you hungry because you come out of ketosis.
I need sugar when I'm ill xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yeah sugar has always been my down fall Zest i love it expecially in tea and coffee that was the hardest thing to give up. I used to get up in the night and go to make a tea put in four sugars in the milk, swill it around and then just drink the milk and not bother with the tea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sigh:

God i miss sweets too :((( Anyway I hope your right just feel a bit like I was lucky last week and now im taking the p*** a bit.xx

1st day today. Goings to have the strawberry shake after the school run I think......got a bottle of cold water ready to mix it. Drinking water now. Was so weird not getting up and having my toast with the kids or not picking whilst making lunches, really weird. Had to keep reminding myself.

MissieCB said:
yeah sugar has always been my down fall Zest i love it expecially in tea and coffee that was the hardest thing to give up. I used to get up in the night and go to make a tea put in four sugars in the milk, swill it around and then just drink the milk and not bother with the tea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sigh:

God i miss sweets too :((( Anyway I hope your right just feel a bit like I was lucky last week and now im taking the p*** a bit.xx

Omg, you should see what I do! I def take the p*** lol ask pizzahut!!! They'll tel you ;) xxx

I'm so hungry :cry: Shake filled me up for 5 mins....think I'm going to take a nap. Whilst the baby is asleep to tide me over to lunch and my next shake. My body is saying go grab some lunch but my head is saying no!

Hi all,

Well done on losses yesterday

Good luck anyone weighing in today

Welcome to the new people in the team you will get so much support on here :)

Got a night out tonight I am gonna drink, brought myself out of ketosis. Dreading tomorrow already the hangover and starting again.

Xxxxxx

That's really normal your body will beg u to just put this or that in your mouth today and tomoro possibly but by Sunday you'll feel great and soon enough your forget all about food! :) good luck x

Start 12.4 Current 11.75 Goal 9.9. Good Luck Everyone :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Allblue said:
I'm so hungry :cry: Shake filled me up for 5 mins....think I'm going to take a nap. Whilst the baby is asleep to tide me over to lunch and my next shake. My body is saying go grab some lunch but my head is saying no!

It will get easier just keep up your hard work and drink lots of water! Think of your weigh in and the big loss you'll have ;)

Allblue said:

Listen to your head!!!!

katywoo87 said:
Hi all,

Well done on losses yesterday

Good luck anyone weighing in today

Welcome to the new people in the team you will get so much support on here :)

Got a night out tonight I am gonna drink, brought myself out of ketosis. Dreading tomorrow already the hangover and starting again.

Xxxxxx

Have fun, ;) xxx

Hi all

Its day 4 for me and I'm feeling the worst I have until now...have had loads of water but just feel crap :cry:

Just been to the supermarket to stock up for the other half and my son...everything (even things I normally can't stand) looked soooo good urrrgghh!!!

How is everyone else doing? xx

Your truffle sucks !!!!

:eek: :cry:

Is that it??? ?
Welcome and well done? You better start putting more effort in!!!!
Tv celeb or not!!! Or at least get your PA to post on your behalf!

;) xxxxx hehehe

^^^^yeah^^^^ x

Ah hun am sure you'll be fine - i have tea although i use sweetners? have you tried that?

And seriously - you girls are obsessed with the scales, it's not healthy. I mean this to be cruel to be kind but you need to throw your scales away!!!

All ok with me - busy day yesterday as laptop died, needed to get a new one. Had a cake to make (pic on my diary if anyone wants to look, i won't torment otherwise lol). TOTM is here at a random time again though boo. Finishing work at two gonna go do something with the kids i think as it's quite nice and dry. Maybe we'll go to the shops for a magazine on our bikes or something. We'll see. Nothing much else to report - looking forward to sunday, having my hair done and a wedding to go to :D x

My scales have died...probably couldn't take the strain lol! I'm glad though because you can get obsessive with weighing yourself. I'm just looking forward to Monday's WI :eek: x

My scales have died...probably couldn't take the strain lol! I'm glad though because you can get obsessive with weighing yourself. I'm just looking forward to Monday's WI :eek: x

Waiting for WI is sometimes all that keeps me to plan!!! x

Waiting for WI is sometimes all that keeps me to plan!!! x

I know...I must admit I'm dreading the weekend. Normally I'd have a few drinks tonight and a take away. Got parents in law coming tomorrow for lunch so might have some chicken and salad, don't think I can face just watching them with my shake! x

Chicken and salad won't hurt hun - just stick to ss+ guidelines. Don't be afraid of food, if it keeps you to plan it's the friend!! Yeah i think most people do the friday drinks / takeaway thing - they're just sensible through the week. We can be that too once we're back at goal :) x

Back