Team ideal

Chicken and salad won't hurt hun - just stick to ss+ guidelines. Don't be afraid of food, if it keeps you to plan it's the friend!! Yeah i think most people do the friday drinks / takeaway thing - they're just sensible through the week. We can be that too once we're back at goal :) x

Yeah I will...I am meant to be on SS+ but I've not been eating because I find it easier not to! x

Hi all,

Well done on losses yesterday

Good luck anyone weighing in today

Welcome to the new people in the team you will get so much support on here :)

Got a night out tonight I am gonna drink, brought myself out of ketosis. Dreading tomorrow already the hangover and starting again.

Xxxxxx

OOOO im jealous im staying in for ever after the last hangover loool have fun xxxx keep us updated tomorrow xx

Zest for Life said:
Is that it??? ?
Welcome and well done? You better start putting more effort in!!!!
Tv celeb or not!!! Or at least get your PA to post on your behalf!

;) xxxxx hehehe

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha you so rude - thought little was better than nothing - I had a life to lead this morning don't forget!!!!! (it's done now so its fine & I will be better in future I promise)

Allblue said:
I'm so hungry :cry: Shake filled me up for 5 mins....think I'm going to take a nap. Whilst the baby is asleep to tide me over to lunch and my next shake. My body is saying go grab some lunch but my head is saying no!

Stick with it it does get easier I promise. Drink lots today go to bed if necc - that's what I did - went to bed so early so I was away from temptation!

katywoo87 said:
Hi all,

Well done on losses yesterday

Good luck anyone weighing in today

Welcome to the new people in the team you will get so much support on here :)

Got a night out tonight I am gonna drink, brought myself out of ketosis. Dreading tomorrow already the hangover and starting again.

Xxxxxx

Same here but I'm telling myself it will be fine & not nearly as bad as the first time so fingers crossed!

katie79 said:
Hi all

Its day 4 for me and I'm feeling the worst I have until now...have had loads of water but just feel crap :cry:

Just been to the supermarket to stock up for the other half and my son...everything (even things I normally can't stand) looked soooo good urrrgghh!!!

How is everyone else doing? xx

Day 4 was the worst for me - woke up day 5 and it didn't feel nearly so bad - you're nearly there keep going.

notlongnow said:
Haha you so rude - thought little was better than nothing - I had a life to lead this morning don't forget!!!!! (it's done now so its fine & I will be better in future I promise)

Yeah make it the last time it interrupts lol x

jo3791 said:
Would a bag of quavers knock me out of ketosis? Xx

Step away from the quavers!!! - have a big glass of water or go out - change the scenery & you will find you forget about them - phone a friend???

You don't need any, just think how you'll feel if you do eat them. You won't be in ketosis tomorrow. The packet will take you less than two minutes to eat! What's the point!?

start - 12.2 current - 11.9 target 9.7

jo3791 said:
:( I need some.......but I haven't given in yet x

Try to imagine them as a piece of cardboard.

What is your goal? Do you have a holiday in mind or special event or something? I try to imagine myself there at the weight I am now - if that's not how you want to be then you need to not have the quavers today. You are choosing to lose weight, you can choose to have the quavers but it won't help you to look how you want to look.

Hope this helps!!! Coming on here is also the right thing to do. Be strong if you can!

Would a bag of quavers knock me out of ketosis? Xx
Don't have the quavers
they re bad for you
dont have the chocolate
thats naughty too
dont have the pizza(Zest)
Dont have the chips
cos every one of them ll
end up on your hips!
just chew on lettuce
Slurp a shake or two
then before you realise it
you ll be a skinny you
xxxxxxxx

Hi All think I am having a crazy day today I feel a bit loopy! Don't know what's got into me been out with mum took her for a nice walk in the wheelchair to the one and only new cafe that's opened in our village which just happens to be in the local bakery the smells were lovely .Mum had latte and scone butter and jam and I had black coffe and a lovely shake yummy.
ive got poets disease today so just ignore my rumblings - meant to say rumblings... if you want shall we all sing a song? Goodness I think I've finally lost it!

Thanks everyone, I went out for a smoke instead! Iv got a wedding to go to at the end of June so hope to have lost a stone by then xx

Oh good then its safe to say I love quavers but I love my wannabe slim self more

Back