They taste good but gave us fat hips

In came water shakes and ketosis
Also feeling cold and halitosis
But lb by lb they all got sexy and slender
At Xmas we can meet and go on a bender

Did I do it???? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hahaha that's frickin awesome

Omg u lot are sooooooo funny I can't believe how good these are!! They should be in the magazine or something zxxxxxxx

Zest loved the wine and Christmas bender bit......surprise lol xx

Brilliant poems... :)

Can I just ask a random question...right, when you're out of ketosis, (like I was after weekend away) is it what I ate and drank that put the weight on or, is it being out of ketosis that put the weight on? What I mean is, if I'm not in ketosis will it slow down my weight loss or will I put weight on? If you get what I mean? Xx

jo3791 said:

Can I just ask a random question...right, when you're out of ketosis, (like I was after weekend away) is it what I ate and drank that put the weight on or, is it being out of ketosis that put the weight on? What I mean is, if I'm not in ketosis will it slow down my weight loss or will I put weight on? If you get what I mean? Xx

Being in ketosis loses weight far as I know cos that's when your body starts burning the fat it has stored

Zest for Life said:
There was a team called ideal
they all ate too much at every meal
They drank beer champagne and wine
Infact they stuffed their faces all the time

Then one day they said enough is enough
I'm doing Cambridge its guna be tough
So out went the cakes crisps and chips
They taste good but gave us fat hips

In came water shakes and ketosis
Also feeling cold and halitosis
But lb by lb they all got sexy and slender
At Xmas we can meet and go on a bender

Did I do it???? Xxx

Love this !!!!!!

Heh Ho I think it just slows u down and ur hungry when ur out of it. We are still doing a VLCD xxx

Heh Ho I think it just slows u down and ur hungry when ur out of it. We are still doing a VLCD xxx

That's what I thought, thanks Hun...just fancying a cheeky vodka and coke zero :( I know I won't be in ketosis if I have a few but just wondered if I would still lose weight xx

Vjdisme said:
Love this !!!!!!

Aw thanks, took me ages, the others knocking them out in seconds lol xxx

I am loving these poems. I especially love how zest got halitosis into hers lol

jo3791 said:

When you bring yourself out of ketosis with carbs you will regain your glycogen stores which can be an initial gain that's why the first week is so high. The difference with ketosis is not just that you're not hungry but that you're actually burning fat. Pure fat. Your body uses all your far stores to keep you going. Other diets don't do that so yes it would be slower, and harder, and not as productive IMO! I know you're missing vodka and quavers but surely not as much as you're missing feeling good about yourself! I've just done the family spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread. It looked and smelt gorgeous and was in line with sw bar the garlic bread. But I want my goal more. We're not far away from working up the steps and be able to have a little of what we fancy. Stick with it hunni x

jo3791 said:
That's what I thought, thanks Hun...just fancying a cheeky vodka and coke zero :( I know I won't be in ketosis if I have a few but just wondered if I would still lose weight xx

Think u would stay in ketosis with vodka and zero BUT having a few will make you drunk really quick and slow down weight loss as your body will burn the alcohol before burning fat stores . Apparently it can be dangerous drinking in ketosis xxxxx

I think vodka and diet coke will keep u in anyway especially coke zero xxx

And vid is right. Drinking in ketosis is dangerous. Plus drinkin makes me crave ceap more. I'm really craving a glass of wine tonight too x

Back