Team ideal

kristin said:
Had my weigh in and I'm now 8lb lighter! I'm so happy! Because of girlie problems I thought it would be a little 3 lb or something. Happy girlie x

Yay well done that's great :)

katie79 said:
Yep we are our own worst enemies! I keep looking at the list someone posted of 50 reasons to be slim and it doesn't half hit home...I need to staple it to my head so I keep reminding myself lol! xx

But then u won't be able to read it (plus it might hurt a bit!)

Good morning ladies....hope you all have a good day...can't believe I'm up at this silly time, bf decided to sound like an elephant when he got up for work and woke me up...men are such pricks at times xx

jo3791 said:
Good morning ladies....hope you all have a good day...can't believe I'm up at this silly time, bf decided to sound like an elephant when he got up for work and woke me up...men are such pricks at times xx

What she said ^^^^^^ zzzzzzzzz

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

jo3791 said:

So annoying cos I really wanted a lay in :( grrrr!!

How was your raunchy night with mr grey!!!
I just can't get into that book, the story line hadn't gripped me yet x

So annoying cos I really wanted a lay in :( grrrr!!

How was your raunchy night with mr grey!!!
I just can't get into that book, the story line hadn't gripped me yet x

Haha...I'm on the 3rd book now, the story picks up on book 2... Keep at it, it's a good read :) xxx

Rkmriddell said:
:worthy: please love me :( lol.... i only throw myself at you and your good looking familyl ;) x

You trying to worm your way into my gene pool? #stalker

jo3791 said:

Yep they at. Hubby for once remembered to shut the door when he go up with the kids but they've been up and down like a herd of elephants more than ever lol x morning :) x

Morning everyone good luck today anyone with WI, mines at 11.45 and I'm bricking it :(

Starving this morning and cooking bacon n egg sandwiches for my OH, think I'd prefer it if he went to work looool

Xxxx

MissieCB said:
Morning everyone good luck today anyone with WI, mines at 11.45 and I'm bricking it :(

Starving this morning and cooking bacon n egg sandwiches for my OH, think I'd prefer it if he went to work looool

Xxxx

Make him cook it himself then lol. Good luck for WI x

MissieCB said:

Xxxx

Good luck with WI :)

MissieCB said:

Xxxx

Good luck hun :) xxx

MissieCB said:

Xxxx

Aah good luck with wi xx

Morning ladies housework shopping and washing on the agenda for me today :-(

harassed_mother said:
Morning ladies housework shopping and washing on the agenda for me today :-(

What she said ^^^^ but shopping for pjs too xxx

kristin said:
Had my weigh in and I'm now 8lb lighter! I'm so happy! Because of girlie problems I thought it would be a little 3 lb or something. Happy girlie x

Well done !!!!!!!

Back