Team ideal

Kristin, sorry I think I must have missed you wi post.
Well done you :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Second time lucky said:
Sorry all had to go and give mum a bath hair wash and sort out her pills bless her she's 89 years young and getting very forgetful I heard a noise early this morning came downstairs and she was sitting in her chair fully dressed for the day with a cup of coffee trouble was it was only 5 am ! She gets muddled with the time on her clock.shes such a wonderful mum and beautiful person it breaks my heart sometimes to see her like this I want to just pick her up and put her in my pocket x

You sound like a great daughter to your lovely mum xxx

Morning all.

So just had my weigh in and I'm now 3lbs lighter. Which I think it's great considering the fact that I've been on my period all week:D

Sherry_yz said:
Morning all.

So just had my weigh in and I'm now 3lbs lighter. Which I think it's great considering the fact that I've been on my period all week:D

Fab loss hun, well done xxx:)

Cor well done sherry xxxx

Thanks for the good luck guys xxx what's everyone doing today its quite nice outside!!!!

Morning all.

Brilliant loss well done xxxxx

Thanks for the good luck guys xxx what's everyone doing today its quite nice outside!!!!
Good luck xxx

Morning everyone the sun is shining here and they've just announced on the weather that a hot summer is a coming lovely! I wanna be skinny and brown not too much to ask is it?
Taking mum out in chair to her fav place the village bakery she ll have her cake and coffee and I ll have black coffee and sit and lose weight!I will watch all the fat guzzlers come in and stuff their faces and a little voice in my head will be saying "I don't really think she should have that it would take a week on cd to lose the extra weight " then it's home film and chill with mum hubby s in Taunton as his dad s got a bad foot from having polio when he was a boy so hubby's gone down to cut the lawns and sort them out so we can do what we want .I would normally stuff my face with nachos and other rubbish so really I'm losing stones today.
in fact whilst I'm doing this I think I felt a couple of ounces drop off- must hoover
good luck for those on weigh ins
xxxx

Zest for Life said:
Kristin, sorry I think I must have missed you wi post.
Well done you :) xxx

Don't worry and thank you I'm so made up, I don't feel any different just hope I carry on having good numbers each week, I know they won't be as big as 8lb but I'd be happy with 4 a week, I can't wait to feel comfortable to get in a bikini again x

Loool! You go girl! ;) @ second time lucky.

Good luck at your weigh in @ MissieCB.:)

Thanks Ladies

Sherry_yz said:
Morning all.

Well done xxx

MissieCB said:

Good luck !! I'm doing my black belt grading in kick boxing really nervous !!

MissieCB said:

It's nit nice here?!!!! X

Vjdisme said:
Good luck !! I'm doing my black belt grading in kick boxing really nervous !!

Wow! Good luck :)
I forgot your sporty, I'll have to remember not to be too cheeky to you xxx ;)
Have a great time :)

harassed_mother said:
It's crap here too been raining most of the morning

Dull and dreary, no rain yet xxx

MissieCB said:
OOOO im jealous im staying in for ever after the last hangover loool have fun xxxx keep us updated tomorrow xx

Omg dont be jealous I am hanging!!!!! My head has a constant heartbeat in it! Def not CD'in it today cant face it! Xx

Back