Team ideal

OMG OMG....just been to see my CDC for some bars! I had a sneaky jump on the scales and Iv lost 5lb since Tuesday :) :) I'm so happy, I can't believe it...my next official WI isn't till Tuesday! Sat in my car now and had to tell you all :) xxx

jo3791 said:
OMG OMG....just been to see my CDC for some bars! I had a sneaky jump on the scales and Iv lost 5lb since Tuesday :) :) I'm so happy, I can't believe it...my next official WI isn't till Tuesday! Sat in my car now and had to tell you all :) xxx

Wicked :) xxx
It's a good feeling isn't it :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
Wicked :) xxx
It's a good feeling isn't it :) xx

All I wanted was to lose the 3lb I put on at the weekend and I have :) I feel fab, so glad I didn't give in to the quavers lol xxx

jo3791 said:

:) that's brill jo well done xxx

jo3791 said:

Wow well done chick xx

Back from WI everyone and gutted STS.

Must stick 100% otherwise I'm mugging myself off.

:( sorry to be down x

MissieCB said:

Oh sorry u r disappointed hun, just use thus feeling to motivate you for next week xx

WillpowerWoman said:
Oh sorry u r disappointed hun, just use thus feeling to motivate you for next week xx

I'm going too thanks hun x

Morning all...woken up with dreadful stomach cramps :( Maybe it's something to do with the diet? Back on track today anyway...

Hope you all have a great day with lots of willpower thrown in!! xx

jo3791 said:
All I wanted was to lose the 3lb I put on at the weekend and I have :) I feel fab, so glad I didn't give in to the quavers lol xxx

Haha, they wouldn't have made much difference, but lead onto other things. Anyway you still would have been wanting more!
Slinky thing you! Your going to be nice and slim for summer :) xxx

Vjdisme said:
Good luck !! I'm doing my black belt grading in kick boxing really nervous !!

Better be nice to you then!! Good luck!

jo3791 said:

Well done - aren't you pleased you didn't have the quavers !!!

MissieCB said:

Babe, I lost 1lb over 2 weeks cos I was mucking about. I needed to though, made me realise I was only one to name and the only one that could change me.

Get on it, your young so you could smash this diet!!!

Don't be down, just bloody stop peeing around and do it!!!

Or think, you don't care, keep mucking around and stay overweight???

Was that too harsh??? Only you look so pretty in your pic, you could be stunning xxx

MissieCB said:

Try not to be down - make next week a goodie and it'll all even out in the end.

jo3791 said:
I put 3lb ON at my last weigh in Hun....and look at your loss so far, you're doing brilliant xx

The important thing is to keep going. It's just one week and I know it can be really disheartening but we are all here to support you xxx

jo3791 said:
I put 3lb ON at my last weigh in Hun....and look at your loss so far, you're doing brilliant xx

Haha, I can't see her stats, how much she lost? Better delete my post then lol xxx

Back