Team ideal

Zest for Life said:
I think you made a good decision , this diet is hard enough without Italian lunches being eaten infront of you, and of course you've already decided to save yourself for the wedding xxx well done hun :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeh I think so too! Would have too many temptations surrounding me and I don't want to spoil my WI on Monday! Thanks for the support :) xx

Siobhan89 said:
Yeh I think so too! Would have too many temptations surrounding me and I don't want to spoil my WI on Monday! Thank for the support :) xx

:) x you done well, and your welcome hun xxx

Well of got through yesterday. It was abysmal. I was so hungry and felt so sick with lack of energy. Today....I've been out shopping. Went into McDonald's with friends ate nothing. Apart from getting the odd craving no hunger pangs. I've even gone 6 hours between shakes........surely I'm not through the worst of it already? I feel ok?

Well of got through yesterday. It was abysmal. I was so hungry and felt so sick with lack of energy. Today....I've been out shopping. Went into McDonald's with friends ate nothing. Apart from getting the odd craving no hunger pangs. I've even gone 6 hours between shakes........surely I'm not through the worst of it already? I feel ok?
Good on you xxx hopefully you are through it but I think we all have a few bad days they just get less and less xxx

Allblue said:

I think u may well be :)

Allblue said:

I hope you are! But this diet has a nasty habit of jumping up and biting you on the bum when your least expecting it!
You'll have good days and bad, today was very good, :) hope you mostly have good ones xxx

Zest for Life said:
I hope you are! But this diet has a nasty habit of jumping up and biting you on the bum when your least expecting it!
You'll have good days and bad, today was very good, :) hope you mostly have good ones xxx

I agree with what she said ^^^^

Yeah hopefully it's only day 2...I know you feel wretched before going into ketosis. I was expecting it to last longer. So hopefully tomorrow will be ok, as I felt nasty yesterday. It's not the food per se that tempts me. As I was doing well on ww before. But wanted to speed it up. It was the head ache and the need to eat something as I was so hungry on day 1. It was awful!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins[/QUOTE

^^^^^^ what she said x

Siobhan89 said:
Yeh just feeling sorry for myself tho! I know when they're back I'll be fine so i'm just bein silly lol had a hot choc shake and gonna have a bath and catch up on some tv (need to make the most of bein home alone!) :) xx

Hope you're feeling better now??

Second time lucky said:
Hi I am really hoping that I've finally managed to post some photos in an album can someone let me know if I ve done it?
thanks xx

Yep I can see them.... You are the dark haired lady in the first one I'm assuming as that's the same lady in the second one lol. Are they your sons in the second one, muscle machine.... Zest I may have to start stalking this lady hahaha ;)

Allblue said:

harassed_mother said:
I agree with what she said ^^^^

What they both said ^^^^

Allblue said:
Yeah hopefully it's only day 2...I know you feel wretched before going into ketosis. I was expecting it to last longer. So hopefully tomorrow will be ok, as I felt nasty yesterday. It's not the food per se that tempts me. As I was doing well on ww before. But wanted to speed it up. It was the head ache and the need to eat something as I was so hungry on day 1. It was awful!

I think a lot of it is how you feel emotionally. Stick with it x

RK, are you for real? I'm going to check this chick out!!!
#jelous cyber friend :( I'm sulking hmmmm!

Hey, do any of you guys fancy being my new best friend? RKriddell and I are on a break !!!

Lol xxx :)

The voice..... Lol... Bish bash bosh!!!

Zest for Life said:
RK, are you for real? I'm going to check this chick out!!!
#jelous cyber friend :( I'm sulking hmmmm!

Hey, do any of you guys fancy being my new best friend? RKriddell and I are on a break !!!

Lol xxx :)

Hahaha! Reminded me Of friends, Ross n Rachel lol x

Rkmriddell said:
Hahaha! Reminded me Of friends, Ross n Rachel lol x

Me too, see ya!!!

Zest for Life said:
Me too, see ya!!!

Haha! Sulky pants. As if I'd ever stop stalkin ya my CBFF ;) runnin me a bath am coooooold again today :( x

Rkmriddell said:
Haha! Sulky pants. As if I'd ever stop stalkin ya my CBFF ;) runnin me a bath am coooooold again today :( x

Me too! I might have another bath to get warm, but wait.... I will soak off all the oil I put on my skin today, that's making me silky soft, so better not. Xxx

Zest for Life said:
Me too! I might have another bath to get warm, but wait.... I will soak off all the oil I put on my skin today, that's making me silky soft, so better not. Xxx

You could oil again and be super silky :) ;) lol x

Rkmriddell said:
You could oil again and be super silky :) ;) lol x

I am already super silky !!!
;) xxx

Zest for Life said:
I am already super silky !!!
;) xxx

Lol ok. Well stick the dressing gown back on and put the voice on. Let Danny warm you up :p x

Back