Team ideal

jo3791 said:
There must be some way we can make one lol xx

We have to find a way - the mango may come in useful ?

Zest for Life said:
No, we could get up to young riddells house in that time ;)
It's a long journey, bet you drive a 4x4? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No but hubby has one!! V useful for the rugby season!!! I have smaller car as drive to London lots and big cars guzzle too much. Last year I used it when snowed lots here as Qvc not keen on "I can't get to work as too much snow!!!"

leinadeoz said:
Hi Guys

Can I join you? I am starting Cambridge SS for the firts time tomorrow. I have contemplated it for months and in that time I have switched between WW and SW pretty much weekly!

My name is Zoe and I am 27 years old. My hubby and I have been trying for a baby since we were 23 as he has had chemo and thought it might take a while, turns out I have PCOS though and it smore me thats the problem than him :sigh: As a result of the PCOS I have pilled on the pounds since coming off the pill and need to get my bmi under 30 for IVF! Basically I need to loose about 4 1/2 stone to get there but more to make myself happy! Next fertility appointment is 10th September so hoping I can get as close to the 30 bmi as possible and am going to focus on that!

Hope I can join you and get to know a few people, going to need all the support I can get!

xx

Welcome on here & good luck on your journey, everyone is very friendly & supportive so you've come to the right place;)

jo3791 said:
Iv read all 3... The storyline gets way better xx

I've got to start no 3 - is that one good too??

jo3791 said:
Haha...he's not bad lol...I don't know how to put pics on here, I'll try and do it later lol xx

Careful she'll start stalking you too!!!!

jo3791 said:
Yeah, we can add vodka to our shakes :D :D :D

Ooh vodka and choc tetra that's not a bad idea at all!

jo3791 said:
Just wondered has anyone tried the dukan diet? Xx

My friend did - kept just eating a piece of liver - no veg with it or anything - looked revolting!!!! Like any diet it's also v easy to regain if you fall off it as she put the stone she lost back on super fast poor thing.

My friend did - kept just eating a piece of liver - no veg with it or anything - looked revolting!!!! Like any diet it's also v easy to regain if you fall off it as she put the stone she lost back on super fast poor thing.

Eurghhhh...liver????? Gross

jo3791 said:
Mmmm...I reckon vodka with any of them would be good :)

Vodka porridge burgh :p

Hope you've all had a good day welcome to all newbies xx

Last edited:
jo3791 said:
I'm gonna try it next weekend, I quite fancy it in the banana shake or the choc mint :)

Be careful though u not supposes to drink when u in ketosis it can make u really ill xx

Off to bed all good night people will speak to u all tomorrow xxx sleep tight xx

Back