Team ideal

MissieCB said:
Its a he loooool but Zimbabwe! xx

Oh sorry ooopsy!

Zimbabwe, is it a special day in his culture then? Is the cake same sort of cake we would make or cultural difference? I'm nosey aren't I? X
And lazy! Just sitting with my coffee on my mob before the day gets going xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh sorry ooopsy!

Zimbabwe, is it a special day in his culture then? Is the cake same sort of cake we would make or cultural difference? I'm nosey aren't I? X
And lazy! Just sitting with my coffee on my mob before the day gets going xxx

loool god knows i didnt go further into it lol just wanted the cake out my face xxx

MissieCB said:
loool god knows i didnt go further into it lol just wanted the cake out my face xxx

Lool xxx

MissieCB said:
Morning everyone hope you all well xxx

Feel bad this morning one of my collegues has baked a cake and i refused to taste any. Been told its rude to say no when someone bakes a cake in their culture, I explained everything but dont think it kinda helped :( feel bad xx

This may sound harsh but as much as they want you to respect their culture, they should also respect your feelings. While tasting a tiny piece of cake may not seem a big deal to them, for you it could knock you out of ketosis and then you will have to go through a yukky time to get back there.
As I say, this is just my opinion :) :) xxx

MissieCB said:

Feel bad this morning one of my collegues has baked a cake and i refused to taste any. Been told its rude to say no when someone bakes a cake in their culture, I explained everything but dont think it kinda helped :( feel bad xx

Maybe take a piece wrap it up and put in your bag saying u will have it later? Either that or blame allergies!

My take on Missiecb ?

She wouldn't let it bother her too much lol xxx think in her head she would be like 'sod off I don't want your bloody cake'!

Xxx might be wrong but don't think I am, doesn't happen often lol ;) xxx

Hey hunn ,I wuldnt worry about it ul feel worse if u eat it probably and I bet he's over it by tomorrow xxx

Liveonce said:
Ha ha thx hunn cnt wait 2 find out all about this stalker lol !!

RKmriddell is not only a stalker she is conveniently team leader so has a title to hide behind and appears very normal at times!!!
She will groom you xxx
You've been warned, ;)

Morning ladies :) how are we all? Got my 4th weigh in at 11 hope it's more than a pound this week fingers crossed! Good luck with any WIs today! Xx

Liveonce said:
Ha Ha Il keep an eye out for her then lol :D .....GOOD LUCK SIOBHAN XXX

Thank u :) xx

Does anyone know if sugar free gum is allowed? The taste in my mouth is rank :(

I'm not bothered about it maybe making me hungry it's the will it knock me out of ketosis business I'm worried about! X

Siobhan89 said:
Morning ladies :) how are we all? Got my 4th weigh in at 11 hope it's more than a pound this week fingers crossed! Good luck with any WIs today! Xx

Good luck xxx:)

katie79 said:
Does anyone know if sugar free gum is allowed? The taste in my mouth is rank :(

I'm not bothered about it maybe making me hungry it's the will it knock me out of ketosis business I'm worried about! X

RK chews gum all the time, so think it'd be Ok hun xxx
She seems to know everything so if she does it must be ok xxx;)

Liveonce said:
Ha Ha Il keep an eye out for her then lol :D .....GOOD LUCK SIOBHAN XXX

Yeah, resident cyber stalker ! X

This may sound harsh but as much as they want you to respect their culture, they should also respect your feelings. While tasting a tiny piece of cake may not seem a big deal to them, for you it could knock you out of ketosis and then you will have to go through a yukky time to get back there.
As I say, this is just my opinion :) :) xxx

Thats what i thought so thanks I feel better now xx

Maybe take a piece wrap it up and put in your bag saying u will have it later? Either that or blame allergies!

why didnt i think of that!!!!
Trouble is that i would be tempted

Ah that's good, thanks...I'll be chewing for England now then. Can't stand this horrible furry mouth business lol.

Back