Team ideal

My take on Missiecb ?

She wouldn't let it bother her too much lol xxx think in her head she would be like 'sod off I don't want your bloody cake'!

Xxx might be wrong but don't think I am, doesn't happen often lol ;) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

haaaa thats exactly what i was thinking xx

Morning ladies :) how are we all? Got my 4th weigh in at 11 hope it's more than a pound this week fingers crossed! Good luck with any WIs today! Xx

good luck chick xx

Hi all, hope everyone is well. Been off the radar for a few days n just trying to catch up. Welcome all new folks. It's my TOTM and had my 2nd weigh in n lost only 1lb. Bit gutted but at least it's a loss. Now am on step 2. Wish my luck as no carbs allowed from now on. Had my first bar peanut butter..... Initial first bits not had and then I just thought it was eating salty cardboard. Will have to up the water this week to 3 litres. Have a good day all n good luck on the weigh ins x

katie79 said:
Does anyone know if sugar free gum is allowed? The taste in my mouth is rank :(

I'm not bothered about it maybe making me hungry it's the will it knock me out of ketosis business I'm worried about! X

Yeh ur allowed i use chewing gum alot :) u can also have sugar free mints but not more than 5 a day xx

Does anyone know if your allowed sugar free mints at all xx

HI LADIES JUST WONDERING IF I COULD JOIN YOUR TEAM..i started march 14th 2012 have lost 2lb off 3 stone so far would love to have a team to talk to and stay in touch with xxx

Welcome to this team - you are doing so well - when's your WI to go over the 3 stone mark? that will be a huge achievement.x

Always blame those darn allergies lol

Newtocd said:
Hi all, hope everyone is well. Been off the radar for a few days n just trying to catch up. Welcome all new folks. It's my TOTM and had my 2nd weigh in n lost only 1lb. Bit gutted but at least it's a loss. Now am on step 2. Wish my luck as no carbs allowed from now on. Had my first bar peanut butter..... Initial first bits not had and then I just thought it was eating salty cardboard. Will have to up the water this week to 3 litres. Have a good day all n good luck on the weigh ins x

Well done hun step closer to goal :)

3lb loss for me this week, am made up! That's a 2st 1lb loss in total and I saw a 17st something for the first time in forever!!!! :)

Morning everyone hope you all well xxx

Feel bad this morning one of my collegues has baked a cake and i refused to taste any. Been told its rude to say no when someone bakes a cake in their culture, I explained everything but dont think it kinda helped :( feel bad xx

you did the right thing - I'm sure he's forgotten all about it by now and you would have put yourself right out of ketosis and straight into eating (well I would have done anyway!!!)

3lb loss for me this week, am made up! That's a 2st 1lb loss in total and I saw a 17st something for the first time in forever!!!! :)

well done hun thats sooo good !!!!! xx

wow thats great - well done you what a good feeling!!:D

MissieCB said:
haaaa thats exactly what i was thinking xx

Looool ;) xxx hahaha xxx

had my WI - lost 4lbs - am thrilled as last week was only 2lbs and had a planned night out with food and drink on Friday so am v pleased and it seems that ketosis is right around the corner - lurking - but pretty sure its there!!

WillpowerWoman said:

Whoop whoop well done you x

MissieCB said:
Does anyone know if your allowed sugar free mints at all xx

Yep you can x

WillpowerWoman said:

Well done girl ;) xxx
Your losing loads!!! :) xxx

notlongnow said:
you did the right thing - I'm sure he's forgotten all about it by now and you would have put yourself right out of ketosis and straight into eating (well I would have done anyway!!!)

Course he hadn't forgotten !!!! Lol
Stop being so bloody understanding ;)
I feel mean today, woooo ;) xxx

notlongnow said:
had my WI - lost 4lbs - am thrilled as last week was only 2lbs and had a planned night out with food and drink on Friday so am v pleased and it seems that ketosis is right around the corner - lurking - but pretty sure its there!!

Whoop whoop, ;) xxx
Well done my posh friend ;) xxx

Back