Team ideal

Just back from my 3rd WI and I've lost 7lb!!!!! I can't believe I have lost 1 stone 8lb in 3 weeks! I'm over the moon. I feel like I am really on my way now :D

Whoop whoop, ;) xxx
Well done my posh friend ;) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thanks - you need to change your stats at the side - its even annoying me saying that your current weight is 16.4 when it cant be as you lost over a stone - so get on the computer and change it. (I'm pretending to be RKM can you tell!!)

Well lost 2lbs this week! Could have been better but I have an idea of why it wasn't a bigger loss! Also lost another 3 and a half inches off my body :) so I'm happy with 20lbs and 11 and a half inches in a month! Xx

MissyE78 said:
Just back from my 3rd WI and I've lost 7lb!!!!! I can't believe I have lost 1 stone 8lb in 3 weeks! I'm over the moon. I feel like I am really on my way now :D

Woooo, your doing fab !!!:)
Well done hun xxxx

wow that is incredible well done you. its dropping off you:D

notlongnow said:
thanks - you need to change your stats at the side - its even annoying me saying that your current weight is 16.4 when it cant be as you lost over a stone - so get on the computer and change it. (I'm pretending to be RKM can you tell!!)

Wake me up when you finish moaning !!! X

Well lost 2lbs this week! Could have been better but I have an idea of why it wasn't a bigger loss! Also lost another 3 and a half inches off my body :) so I'm happy with 20lbs and 11 and a half inches in a month! Xx

2lbs is still a good loss - 3 1/2 inches is also a lot and when you think its 20lbs in a month that is awesome - think of the WW monthly totals - mine used to be 4 or 5 if I was lucky!!!!

Siobhan89 said:

Well done babe ;) xxx

notlongnow said:
drx d

thought you were off playing in the real world!!!

Come back but off again now! Xxx

notlongnow said:
2lbs is still a good loss - 3 1/2 inches is also a lot and when you think its 20lbs in a month that is awesome - think of the WW monthly totals - mine used to be 4 or 5 if I was lucky!!!!

Yeh that's true! I used to put that back on in a week too! Lol thanks :) xx

Zest for Life said:
Well done babe ;) xxx

Thank u :) xx

Siobhan89 said:

That is brilliant! Well done. You should be really proud of yourself xxx

I'm back lol x
Gone somewhere and now sat in car bored.
Xxx

MissyE78 said:
That is brilliant! Well done. You should be really proud of yourself xxx

Thank u! :) xx

Must admit the first book got a bit boring, I mean there's only so many whips, chains, floggers and butt plugs you can bear reading about lmao....I ended up skipping some of the naughty stuff cos it actually bored me! I'd say about halfway through the storyline picked up and books 2 & 3 were in my opinion a lot better xx

Haven't made the butt plugs yet lol

If I can understand you!!!
If not you better make an effort to look good!!!
Failing that bring me a cake, a

Not only will i make an effort and have my super sexy legs out to please you, i will be carrying a banana and walnut loaf and have a translation app installed on my phone specially for you :D

Advice please .... What do you do with nights out? Not drink? Avoid them? Drink?

Avoid them, drive, don't drink

Careful she'll start stalking you too!!!!

:eek:
Be careful though u not supposes to drink when u in ketosis it can make u really ill xx

FINALLY ^^^^ what she said ^^^^ drinking is dangerous in ketosis girls. Avoid it!!!
HI LADIES JUST WONDERING IF I COULD JOIN YOUR TEAM..i started march 14th 2012 have lost 2lb off 3 stone so far would love to have a team to talk to and stay in touch with xxx

Welcome to the team :) well done on your loss so far x

Morning people's! I hope your all well?

I'm think I might be back in ketosis judging by how cold and horrible I felt last night so that's good! WI today at 5pm...eek

Have a fab day everyone! Xx

Good luck for WI
Morning everyone hope you all well xxx

Feel bad this morning one of my collegues has baked a cake and i refused to taste any. Been told its rude to say no when someone bakes a cake in their culture, I explained everything but dont think it kinda helped :( feel bad xx

Tell them in your culture it's rude to make people eat something they don't want to.... that or offer her one of your bogies and tell her you baked it ;) x

RKmriddell is not only a stalker she is conveniently team leader so has a title to hide behind and appears very normal at times!!!
She will groom you xxx
You've been warned, ;)

It's true....
Does anyone know if sugar free gum is allowed? The taste in my mouth is rank :(

I'm not bothered about it maybe making me hungry it's the will it knock me out of ketosis business I'm worried about! X

I have plenty, be warned that too much bloats your belly (air) and gives you an upset tummy.... x

Hi all, hope everyone is well. Been off the radar for a few days n just trying to catch up. Welcome all new folks. It's my TOTM and had my 2nd weigh in n lost only 1lb. Bit gutted but at least it's a loss. Now am on step 2. Wish my luck as no carbs allowed from now on. Had my first bar peanut butter..... Initial first bits not had and then I just thought it was eating salty cardboard. Will have to up the water this week to 3 litres. Have a good day all n good luck on the weigh ins x

Whoop :D
3lb loss for me this week, am made up! That's a 2st 1lb loss in total and I saw a 17st something for the first time in forever!!!! :)
Whoop :D x

had my WI - lost 4lbs - am thrilled as last week was only 2lbs and had a planned night out with food and drink on Friday so am v pleased and it seems that ketosis is right around the corner - lurking - but pretty sure its there!!
Another whoop :D
And another whoop :D

Whoop :D lots of wi today

Phew you lot have been busy...... x

MissieCB said:
Morning everyone hope you all well xxx

Feel bad this morning one of my collegues has baked a cake and i refused to taste any. Been told its rude to say no when someone bakes a cake in their culture, I explained everything but dont think it kinda helped :( feel bad xx

You shouldn't have to explain....sorry but if you don't want the cake you shouldn't be made to feel bad! I get the culture thing but you can't be forced to do something you don't want to do!

Soz If I sound harsh, having a pisser of a day gonna belt someone soon lol xx

Back