Team ideal

Hi All well done on the great losses xxxxx Had a few things to deal with over the past few days as mum not brilliant at the moment.i need cheering up as hubby away this week and I'm feeling a bit isolated and old at the moment.I really miss seeing people and chatting at work the days can be quite long at home when mum sleeps so much.
Anyway I just need to keep busy and the sun is shining so I'm going to put on some music and mow the lawn to try and speed up my slow weight loss and get into holiday mode.the house we've moved to has a hot tub in the garden so I think I'll get in later on and chill and try and shake this mood off.
sorry to sound so miserable
good luck for today's weigh ins xxxx

jo3791 said:
Hi Hun, hope your well :) early start at work today....got my WI at 4.30pm....kinda dreading it as I'm bloated to hell today cos of stupid TOTM :( prob put on I reckon xx

I got mine at 4:45 I'm not expecting much either today to be honest

Second time lucky said:
Hi All well done on the great losses xxxxx Had a few things to deal with over the past few days as mum not brilliant at the moment.i need cheering up as hubby away this week and I'm feeling a bit isolated and old at the moment.I really miss seeing people and chatting at work the days can be quite long at home when mum sleeps so much.
Anyway I just need to keep busy and the sun is shining so I'm going to put on some music and mow the lawn to try and speed up my slow weight loss and get into holiday mode.the house we've moved to has a hot tub in the garden so I think I'll get in later on and chill and try and shake this mood off.

I can't shake my miserable mood either. May just surf the net whilst the baby sleeps. Do you not work at all? Sorry you may hve said in earlier posts. I've been at home for the last 2 years n I know the feeling too... I'm not used to having to keep my mouth shut n there's so much conversation you can hve with a 20 month old. Chin up we do the best we can in the joy of others lies our own.

Second time lucky said:

Hot tub sounds like a perfect way to unwind Hun. Big hugs x

harassed_mother said:
I got mine at 4:45 I'm not expecting much either today to be honest

Good luck honey x both of you think I might have missed the earlier post x

I can't shake my miserable mood either. May just surf the net whilst the baby sleeps. Do you not work at all? Sorry you may hve said in earlier posts. I've been at home for the last 2 years n I know the feeling too... I'm not used to having to keep my mouth shut n there's so much conversation you can hve with a 20 month old. Chin up we do the best we can in the joy of others lies our own.
Did work for 18 years but we've sold moved and bought new in different area in Dec to look after mum full time.Dont get me wrong she's lovely just have my moments that's all x
onwards and upwards will concentrate on drinking loads of water and keeping busy.Its nice to have some adult conversation as she sleeps a lot bless her and is feeling rough at the mo.
will look on the net for a sexy dress to wear in July !,,

Hi all

Hope your all ok!?! I'm Just on lunch break...shake gone so concentrating on finishing my water.

Day dreaming about my holidays...need to buy a cossey but thinking I should wait til nearer the time. Although I don't think 2 1/2 stone (that's the target) would make much difference to it fitting...banking on the fact that next year I might be able to look for a bikini instead for the first time in my adult life!!! Ooh that would be fabulous :)

Xx

katie79 said:
Hi all

Hope your all ok!?! I'm Just on lunch break...shake gone so concentrating on finishing my water.

Day dreaming about my holidays...need to buy a cossey but thinking I should wait til nearer the time. Although I don't think 2 1/2 stone (that's the target) would make much difference to it fitting...banking on the fact that next year I might be able to look for a bikini instead for the first time in my adult life!!! Ooh that would be fabulous :)

Xx

Two and a half stone would make loads of difference that's poss 2 dress sizes :) xxx

Omg this training is boring someone kill me now :-( hope u ladies are enjoying the sunshine I can't even see it now whoch is good I suppose otherwise wud be even more fed up lol oh well almost done in Here and its almost the weekend :)

Wow the sun is gorgeous today!!! :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

harassed_mother said:
Two and a half stone would make loads of difference that's poss 2 dress sizes :) xxx

Oh my! I would be over the bloody moon if I was 2 dress sizes smaller ;) of that's not incentive I don't know what is lol!

It's a beautiful day...far too nice to be stuck in an office!!! X

jo3791 said:
Woohoooooo...2lb off and 2 inches so that's a 7lb loss this week :D so happy...got TOTM too so I was shocked. Xxx

Well done hun xxx;)
2lb off or 7lb off? Confused lol xxx

jo3791 said:
7 in total...had a sneaky jump on the scales on Saturday and had lost 5lb...another 2 today so that's 7 since Tuesday xx

Oh yeah I remember now!!!

That's a fab loss!! I'd love a biggie like that, but mine seem slow this time. My first time on cd, I cheated all the time and still lost more than I have been this time!

Sorry, .... Fab loss lol xxx ;)

Back