Team ideal

Thanks everyone :) I finally feel like I'm getting somewhere now, I know this is prob a one off but I'm thrilled to bits! Staying on SS+ for another week or two then I'll be moving up again to step 2 xx

Hi All well done on the great losses xxxxx Had a few things to deal with over the past few days as mum not brilliant at the moment.i need cheering up as hubby away this week and I'm feeling a bit isolated and old at the moment.I really miss seeing people and chatting at work the days can be quite long at home when mum sleeps so much.
Anyway I just need to keep busy and the sun is shining so I'm going to put on some music and mow the lawn to try and speed up my slow weight loss and get into holiday mode.the house we've moved to has a hot tub in the garden so I think I'll get in later on and chill and try and shake this mood off.
sorry to sound so miserable
good luck for today's weigh ins xxxx
Hope you had a good day & are feeling better - great day to have a hot tub - hope it helped lift your mood, the smell of freshly cut grass always puts me in a good mood too.

Anyone else had hayfever today?!
My eyes are streaming, going out and not putting any eye make up on as they watering like mad! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

jo3791 said:
Woohoooooo...2lb off and 2 inches so that's a 7lb loss this week :D so happy...got TOTM too so I was shocked. Xxx

Woohoo that's brill :) xx

jo3791 said:
7 in total...had a sneaky jump on the scales on Saturday and had lost 5lb...another 2 today so that's 7 since Tuesday xx

Well done Hun xxx fab loss

Well I have been weighed today and another 4lb loss so I'm at 2 stone now in total in 6 weeks plus my CDC said I can now go on sole source which I'm made up with as last week she said I couldn't. Think she saw how mad I was when she said that, she said next few days wil be hard as I get back into ketosis I though I was already in it lol but mustn't have been duh, she is measuring me next week and she has changed my WI again to Monday's so another 6 day week this week for me :) I don't care cos I'm losing weight and freakin lovin this diet xxx

jo3791 said:
7 in total...had a sneaky jump on the scales on Saturday and had lost 5lb...another 2 today so that's 7 since Tuesday xx

Amazing well
Done you x

harassed_mother said:
Well I have been weighed today and another 4lb loss so I'm at 2 stone now in total in 6 weeks plus my CDC said I can now go on sole source which I'm made up with as last week she said I couldn't. Think she saw how mad I was when she said that, she said next few days wil be hard as I get back into ketosis I though I was already in it lol but mustn't have been duh, she is measuring me next week and she has changed my WI again to Monday's so another 6 day week this week for me :) I don't care cos I'm losing weight and freakin lovin this diet xxx

A big cheer from London!! That's great x

harassed_mother said:

Well done xx

jo3791 said:
Woohoooooo...2lb off and 2 inches so that's a 7lb loss this week :D so happy...got TOTM too so I was shocked. Xxx

Yay :) well done

harassed_mother said:

Yay congrats on your 2st Hun :)

Well done xxx

harassed_mother said:

Brilliant loss, well done you ;) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

jo3791 said:

harassed_mother said:

Well done guys!! Great results. Xxx

Back